Zovesta

Insane in the Main Cave - Dragon Cave Fancomic

Slash = male/male pairings. I've been on the internet long enough to know this stuff. :|

And thanks. <3

Slash = male/male pairings. I've been on the internet long enough to know this stuff. :|

And thanks. <3

Oh you mean Yaoi. It was the implications that made it so horrible. Sometimes not seeing something is worse than seeing it. The imagination is quite the duel-edged sword for those with active ones like myself.

It is true. :3

@crazywargod: It wasn't even slash. .___. Obviously, the only thing left for me to draw is OMD and Kai making out while Kai's in St. ATG's outfit.

O.o.........No.......just no. Sandrock doesn't have the hips for that outfit, anyway.

lol lazy split!

And slash is pretty much any guy/guy pairing and is assoiciated with Shonen Ai (boys' love) and Yaoi. It doesn't have to pertain to one or the other as it's usually connected to both.

That's something I learned from fanfic and fanart. >.>....

O.o.........No.......just no. Sandrock doesn't have the hips for that outfit, anyway.

lol lazy split!

And slash is pretty much any guy/guy pairing and is assoiciated with Shonen Ai (boys' love) and Yaoi. It doesn't have to pertain to one or the other as it's usually connected to both.

That's something I learned from fanfic and fanart. >.>....

I generally lump all guy/guy pairings as Yaoi. For one either BL or Yaoi, it's all the same to me so it really makes no difference what I call it which leads me to my next point. It's easier for me to lump everything under one phrase or word, especially with things I dislike. I heavily dislike Yaoi. Unless I get tricked into watching it I avoid it as if it were plague. Even if I get tricked it has to have a really good story/plot or else I will drop it and never pick it up again. Now there is ONE exception in which I knowingly picked up a manga with Shonen Ai. This exception had along with the Shonen Ai, Shoujo Ai. I dropped it because it just plain sucked and I've already forgotten the name. So I will knowingly pick up a manga with Shonen Ai but it must also have Shoujo Ai and NO Yaoi. (I may lump it together but I know the difference between BL and Yaoi)

@Dash: Haha, St. ATG is being put off for a reason. ^^

@rainpeltstar: Ah, I see, cute. biggrin.gif

@crazywargod: It wasn't even slash. .___. Obviously, the only thing left for me to draw is OMD and Kai making out while Kai's in St. ATG's outfit.

@azila: Lol, that's funny. And, to be honest, they're based off of my parents when they don't have their medication. They used to seriously beat each other up way back when. Now they just scream at each other... until they're on medication (which is like 99% of the time). Then they just sort of talk over one another. xd.png So yeah.

FINALLY NEW COMIC. Hey, at least it's not late.

user posted image

Drache looks so impressive from the side. The front? Not so much. Also, please note that this is one of the few times he's not smoking a cig. I think his lungs must have finally caught fire or something.

Drago, creeping you out since 2009.

Oh, haha. Aren't characters fun when they're based off of your family?

Also, yeah, Drago and Drache. Sit back on your lazy butt and continue to let Kai be tortured, why don't ya? dry.gif

lollatereply

I'm pro-gay in real life. Probably comes from having a gay sister. :| So, yeah, I'm just fine with yaoi/yuri.

I dunno, azila. This is sort of a blessing for Kai. I mean, try adding those two to his problems. >_>;

lollatereply

I'm pro-gay in real life. Probably comes from having a gay sister. :| So, yeah, I'm just fine with yaoi/yuri.

I dunno, azila. This is sort of a blessing for Kai. I mean, try adding those two to his problems. >_>;

I'm pro-gay too. I just don't want to read of their blossoming/on-going relationship or coughsexlifecough. I'm fine with yuri because I'm in to that sort of thing.

user posted image

Drache looks so impressive from the side. The front? Not so much. Also, please note that this is one of the few times he's not smoking a cig. I think his lungs must have finally caught fire or something.

Drago, creeping you out since 2009.

Actually, he is impressive from the front as well.

And how in the name of god did the thread move into homosexuality and such.

I am pro-homosexual too, but its quite different from other things that I've seen here ffft.

Yay, thanks, Stunningfire. biggrin.gif

crazywargod: Ah, I guess I'm just so... indifferent to anything sexual that very little bothers me. :|

Helix: Lol, sorta, but I dunno, he just looks so squat and tiny to me. xd.png

... Actually, I can't even remember. *scratches head* Oh well, back on topic.

ROFL Good point! xd.png

The last two panels the guy at the bottom (Too lazy to find out who) made me laugh. That's me in a nutshell when I need to do something when I'm fully capable yet I don't want to lift a leg to do it.

Drago = fat

Drache = skinny

user posted image

Just guess who everyone is a parody of in that third panel. Go on. JUST GUESS. :|

I know nothing about superheroes. But at least I picked the cool ones.

Also: 私の顔を食べてください。 biggrin.gif

Edited by Zovesta

Spiderman, Batman, uh.....the bread guy I don't remember the name of (xd.png), No idea and then Captain Planet!

Drago = fat

Drache = skinny

user posted image

Just guess who everyone is a parody of in that third panel. Go on. JUST GUESS. :|

Also: ???????????? biggrin.gif

Spiderman, Batman, Anpanman, I have a very vague recollection, Captain Planet.

Correct! biggrin.gif Anpanman, Batman, Spiderman, Captain Planet, and...

The Golden Bat. I'm ashamed of you people. The ORIGINAL superhero (in my opinion). Educate yourselves.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

@crazywargod: And that japanese was just saying 'Please eat my face'. wink.gif

Sorry. My manga/anime knowledge is very limited. The earliest super heros I can recall are the pilots of Voltron (maybe Astro Boy, as well)..........Could Speed Racer count as a hero?

Drago = fat

Drache = skinny

user posted image

Also: 私の顔を食べてください。 biggrin.gif

Spiderman, Batman, Shokupanman, I have no idea, and the green one- I was gonna guess Yoda, actually. You know, tiny, green? USE THE FOR--- never mind.

@DragonLady: rofl XDXD Now I'm ashamed for now doing that one!

@RinaChiba: Same here. >_>; I guess?

@azila: ... Alright, you win points with me for saying Shokupanman, but it was actually the main character of the show he's from, Anpanman. xd.png Gj!~ YODA ROFL That's brilliant.

@earthgirl: Yeah! *high-fives*

I bet you could hold a piece of gum in that cleft...

/shot

Soo... What's SS?

ROFL Let's try it! biggrin.gif

SS... if you mean, "what's he a parody of?", then he's just a general parody. Though he was originally supposed to be a Superman parody. And I know all I need to know about Superman from Superdickery, so... >_>

Yeah, haha. Yoda, silly me. I was just thinking in that stupid way of mine.... "Well, hey, he's TINY and GREEN..."

It wasn't Shokupanman? Darn. Oh well, close enough, right? wink.gif

Correct! biggrin.gif Anpanman, Batman, Spiderman, Captain Planet, and...

The Golden Bat. I'm ashamed of you people. The ORIGINAL superhero (in my opinion). Educate yourselves.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

@crazywargod: And that japanese was just saying 'Please eat my face'. wink.gif

THAT'S WHO IT WAS! I saw it ONCE for abouta minute which is why I couldn't remember.

The question marks was my PS3 having no idea what that was tongue.gif

It wasn't Shokupanman? Darn. Oh well, close enough, right? wink.gif

Right. -shot- Seriously, though, you've got a good point. He's my favourite character, you'd think that I would choose him. wink.gif

@crazywargod: Oh, I see. xd.png And, YES. Love the Golden Bat! He is excellent. biggrin.gif