Zovesta

Insane in the Main Cave - Dragon Cave Fancomic

Gold likes his monies.

Lots of monies.

Heal at own risk c:

Dang, the sick mints should'ave been the healer. More irony o3o

Edit: Helix spys....HANGING BUTT SYNDROME! No wonder that poor gold is always in a cave! He's too embarrassed to fly with that hanging rump.

Edited by Helix

@RinaChiba: Lol, I was actually planning on explaining that, so... xd.png

@Helix: ffff We've already got a reference to Anpanman, might as well throw in a Black Jack reference, too. xd.png And, you're right. =/

They all have hanging butt syndrome. xd.png All of them. TBH, all the drawings are so simple that I don't care. That's why they all have weird ass anatomy. o3o

Hanging with my sister for a week, prolly won't make the next update. D= I'm so sorry, guys!

BLAAGH! Two days late guys, so sorry. >_>; *has no explanation*

And, yes, Zyroc is definitely being considered. xd.png

Reidragon, you're thinking of Heilung. She's a white dragon. o3o Yeah, insanely similar names, I'm sorry. ;__;

user posted image

Uh... I guess that answers the question of who is the healer? xd.png

Maybe the healer is secretly ATG... what, no I'm not implying anything, no siree...

Haha, that would totally be my reaction. I'd be all like, "Kai, you should really stop speaking to yourself..."

Edited by azila

Yay! Flashback! *loves flashbacks*

Who knows (if he is related to her), maybe he abandoned her because he got horrible migraines from her BS stories and he couldn't find any medicine for them.

Insanely late comic is insanely late. There will be another one tomorrow. x__x Also, Kakan?

user posted image

Oh boy, old slang and crappy Japanese on the same page. It must be your lucky day.

Also, yeah, SS just called Kai and Dust Storm losers.

Nuu! I won't be able to see next comic until Thursday! D8

Curse you camp.

Oh well, seeing that Sorike! Anpanman reference was worth it. ^^

xd.png I love how Kanrakuman just broke a piece of his face of for him. lol

Hey! Sandrock is NOT a loser! =O

Insanely late comic is insanely late. There will be another one tomorrow. x__x Also, Kakan?

user posted image

Oh boy, old slang and crappy Japanese on the same page. It must be your lucky day.

x3 awesome. Just knew you'd throw in another anpanman reference in there.

Zovesta, your site isn't working. >:

user posted image

For some reason, I find this page very hilarious.

"Why is that the only thing you've learned to say in my language.." xd.png

Also, why am I not surprised that there's so many Anpanman references in your comic... >.>

Drako_tamer: Yeeah, Soreike! Anpanman fan. =D *high-fives* And, aww, well, have fun at camp. happy.gif

RinaChiba: Me too. wink.gif And, I agree. Poor Kai.

crazywargod: Hehe, I have issues. X]

Icepelt: Seriously? Try now. o_O It's working fine for me.

azila: Glad to hear it. =D Um... because I'm obsessed?

Hey, guys. The internet completely shut off for me, so this WOULD have been uploaded last night, but... it only turned on, like, ten minutes ago. So, here's yesterday's comic.

user posted image

Ah, I'm not looking forward to this. I've been dreading this part. sleep.gif; But, hey, at least the Kai arc is almost over. Halfway over. Maybe. I don't know.

xd.png @ the linked pic

Oh no....what is DS about to say? Why do I suddenly have a bad feeling about this? *noms a piece of Anpanman's head*

Drako_tamer: Yeeah, Soreike! Anpanman fan. =D *high-fives* And, aww, well, have fun at camp. happy.gif

Hey, guys. The internet completely shut off for me, so this WOULD have been uploaded last night, but... it only turned on, like, ten minutes ago. So, here's yesterday's comic.

user posted image

Ah, I'm not looking forward to this. I've been dreading this part. sleep.gif; But, hey, at least the Kai arc is almost over. Halfway over. Maybe. I don't know.

I have issues too. *sympathetic hug*

Dust Storm, are you really a man? *obligatory sexual joke was obligatory* /shot

It's still not working...I enter the url into my search bar and it looks it up on a search engine instead. I can't click on the results I get either becasue it just does the same thing over again.

Oh noes this is going to be epic.

*makes the world turn faster so that the next comic comes faster*

Impatiently waiting.

It's still not working...I enter the url into my search bar and it looks it up on a search engine instead. I can't click on the results I get either becasue it just does the same thing over again.

http://insaneinthemaincave.0nyx.com right? o_O Hm... no one else seems to have this problem. You can't get the images, right? I could upload them into imageshack, if you like. DX;

Edited by Zovesta

user posted image

Why does that phrase sound strangely suggestive... >_> *shot*

Edited by azila

Because they all *insert obligatory economic joke here*, Volatile. =|

Permission granted, sir.

user posted image

As you can see, I do plan on taking quite a few liberties with the dragons of Dragon Cave. >_> Also, the whole time I was drawing and writing this, the only thing I could think of was that part from Kill Bill when O-Ren Ishii kept telling to guy to look at her eyes, etc.

Lol the art in this one is so messed up I'm not even going to go there. xd.png