Zovesta

Insane in the Main Cave - Dragon Cave Fancomic

My, what adorably gruesome teeth you have, my dear.

All the better to... you know what, I REALLY don't want to know what they'd do with teeth like that. dry.gif

Edited by azila

Well, pinks are supposed to be attractive. Yes, I could just imagine him avoiding a gold or a storm:

*Random Gold/Storm Dragon walks up* Hi there-

Kai: Gah! GET AWAY, YOU CRAZY PERSON! *runs away*

Gold/Storm Dragon: blink.gif O-kayy then.. I'll just be going now....

xd.png

lol Reason for a pink is because his best friend is a pink.

xd.png Yeah. That would be the scenario. He'd see them and then remember what happened involving ST. ATG and DS and run the other way.

Interesting teeth, Zov. O.o

And more insanity has you. (thanks for posting xd.png)

user posted image

I'm not sure what those trees are at this point. Are they even trees?

OH DEAR GOD THE SLANG THGFYJTHGS SO BAAAD I bet you're all crying and wishing that I didn't like black and white movies as well as I do. :|

As a side note, I find it hilarious that Drache was the dragon I made to actually look intimidating, but he's probably the least terrifying one. >_>

I love how SS basically just forgets about DS. Though seeing as Kai wasn't being a psyco censorkip.gif*...

xd.png Kai now has prejudice against splits, golds, and storms. NICE JOB GUYS.

Teeth and scales, RinaChiba. wink.gif The jagged mouth we always see on her is just mutated scales, like with Drache. biggrin.gif This is how I draw monsters without actually drawing them. >_>

No kidding. >_> Drop her on her head and then worry about the one that really needs the concern... SS can just pretend that he's a damsel in distress (he's enough like one anyway).

After what he's been put through because of them, I'm not suprised.

Scales, too? >.< Just because you're deformed doesn't mean you can take it out on an innocent guardian.

xd.png Yes. He certainly seems that way, doesn't he?

xd.png Kai now has prejudice against splits, golds, and storms. NICE JOB GUYS.

Teeth and scales, RinaChiba. wink.gif The jagged mouth we always see on her is just mutated scales, like with Drache. biggrin.gif This is how I draw monsters without actually drawing them. >_>

No kidding. >_> Drop her on her head and then worry about the one that really needs the concern... SS can just pretend that he's a damsel in distress (he's enough like one anyway).

The only thing he isn't is a damsel so, yeah, damsel in distress.

An emotionally scarred damsel in distress...?

The more I compare everyone's teeth to OMP's teeth, the more I want to bleach everyone's and round them into little adorable nubs.

KAI CAN BE A DAMSEL IF HE WANTS TO BE. I'll draw him in a wig and hideous makeup for the rest of the comic if I have to! >___>

Lol, yeah, though I'd attribute that more to brain damage than deformed scales.

ROFL. OMD has the best teeth. :| Horse teeth, that is. And they're still the same size and everything, just like reptile teeth.

KAI CAN BE A DAMSEL IF HE WANTS TO BE. I'll draw him in a wig and hideous makeup for the rest of the comic if I have to! >___>

Lol, yeah, though I'd attribute that more to brain damage than deformed scales.

ROFL. OMD has the best teeth. :| Horse teeth, that is. And they're still the same size and everything, just like reptile teeth.

GOD NO. Run, Kai! Run from the wig and makeup!

Yess.. perfect little horse teeth. 'Cause everything about OMD is perfect. At least, so far... *cough*Iimplynothing*cough* dry.gif

I looked up what brodie meant.

LOL

Of course he is perfect in every way >8l He has to be!

Hurhur I was hoping someone would.

OMD is very perfect. He's OMD, for god's sake.

user posted image

:| I regret nothing.

Oh mai morb.

OMD is one letter away from OCD, random thought of mine. :/

user posted image

Nooo! Shield your eyes!!!

At least ATG looked moderately decent in a hot outfit. Kai just looks... eh.

user posted image

It's funky how kai doesn't burn your eyes out when you see him like that.

@rainpeltstar: Lol such a perfect opportunity for character development. xd.png

@azila: You might be the first person to think that. Everyone here was having serious eye burn thanks to St. ATG.

@crazywargod: HE'S A NATURAL BORN DAMSEL.

Also...

It all depends on the character. Kai = innocence, so a pretty mild effect, Dust Storm is lanky she'd look like a worn out hooker, St. ATG has such a masculine build that she looks like a guy in drag, I don't even want to touch the subject of Drache and Drago, and OMD would end up looking like the third panel of this comic. In other words, I need to draw it.

Also, yes, there totally will be a comic today, and no, I'm not putting it off by watching lots of Anpanman.

user posted image

I knew it! Sandrock is secretly one of Quatre's 29 sisters!

SandrockKai- I am not!

*points at pic* Explain yourself!

SandrockKai- I dressed like that when Quatre was still a hatchling! I was trying to calm him down and he thought I resembled his mother!

.......That isn't really something you should be admitting to, Sandrock.

SandrockKai- >.>.......

lol Seriously. The things one learns about their dragons. xd.png Could be worse, though. At least he doesn't STILL dress like that. Right, Sandrock?

Sandrock- sleep.gif......I did it one time. ONE TIME!

@rainpeltstar: Lol such a perfect opportunity for character development. xd.png

@azila: You might be the first person to think that. Everyone here was having serious eye burn thanks to St. ATG.

@crazywargod: HE'S A NATURAL BORN DAMSEL.

Also...

It all depends on the character. Kai = innocence, so a pretty mild effect, Dust Storm is lanky she'd look like a worn out hooker, St. ATG has such a masculine build that she looks like a guy in drag, I don't even want to touch the subject of Drache and Drago, and OMD would end up looking like the third panel of this comic. In other words, I need to draw it.

Also, yes, there totally will be a comic today, and no, I'm not putting it off by watching lots of Anpanman.

Eh, I'm pretty immune to eye-burn stuff. And NO, Kai is not a damsel. He's just been kidnapped, raped, straddled on top of a tree for the last ten comics, and...

Okay, so he's a BIT of a damsel. You call Daich, my guardian dragon, a damsel just because she hangs out with Moss Ball, however, and bad things will happen to you. VERY bad things. You can be sure of that.

Yeah, you better not be putting the comic off by watching Anpanman, Zov. dry.gif

It's not so bad. I mean, at least he's not wearing only undergarments like ATG was.

... Human Rights Activists cheer?

Actually, I'm totally serious about the damsel bit. Kai is supposed to be a damsel in distress is just about every way possible, only... a guy. >_>; It was intentional. He's being held hostage by the dragon, if you will. -shot-

I COULD DRAW KAI IN UNDERWEAR.

But the Anpanman calls to me. :c Singing bread people being morons and little germ people being insane is just too great~ But I digress. *grabs sketchbook* Expect it later today. >_>