Zovesta

Insane in the Main Cave - Dragon Cave Fancomic

Granted, that tail is crushed, baby. And Dust Storm hates dead weight. JUST BITE IT OFF. BITE IT OFF SCREW INFECTION I'M GOING TO HAVE THAT LIMP NOODLE DRAG ME DOWN ALRIIIIGHT YEAH

And that's how Dust Storm died. =| -shot-

But, yeah, Dust Storm just chewed off her tail. Seemed like a great idea at the time, I'm sure.

Kai is unpredictable. >_> We can count on everyone else's insanity. Kai? Not so much. You pick a mental stability level and stick with it, boy. Glad to hear that I've got another stalker-reader, though. :3

Haha, yeah, ATG's missing for a reason. X) You're more likely to see Overly Muscular Dragon again before you see her.

Thanks, CWG. =D

YEAH I'VE BEEN TRANSFORMED INTO A POKEMON. Oh man this'll solve all my problems. And nice to see you on the forums again. >_>;

Just so you guys know, there will be a comic Sunday. Just not today. Since I just got back from Hel- ... my loving sister's home.

I'll try to remember to post regularly again, I promise. <.<

Feel free to blame my absences on my immune system, since it is an evil and cruel overlord.

I love the glowy effects in the third panel, but they kinda make poor Kai's head look swollen. xd.png

Or is that WHY I like them..?

(And please tell me it's almost Raxi tiemz soon. Or hint! Hints of a vague and unsatisfying nature are good too.) ninja.gif

Haha, yeah, ATG's missing for a reason. X) You're more likely to see Overly Muscular Dragon again before you see her.

Why do I have a bad feeling about those words... o-0

Lol, yeah, he's supposed to look really messed up in that third panel. xd.png

Raxi will indeed be coming soon. =) She's the next one up, right after this arc, and she's gonna be making a cameo during this. But after this whole Kai bit, we're going to be getting about three new permanent characters, all at the same time, so... xd.png

You may eat her tail, yes. :3 And OH MY GOD SIR YOU ARE CORRECT. There. Fixed. FOREVER. <3 Thank you~

user posted image

As you can see, I really wasn't joking about the SS thing.

Raxi will indeed be coming soon. =) She's the next one up, right after this arc, and she's gonna be making a cameo during this. But after this whole Kai bit, we're going to be getting about three new permanent characters, all at the same time, so... xd.png

You may eat her tail, yes. :3 And OH MY GOD SIR YOU ARE CORRECT. There. Fixed. FOREVER. <3 Thank you~

user posted image

Oh dear... |D

Three huh? Well, I was wondering what ever happened with the dragon I originally requested.... but you seemed to end up using SS instead, but hey, maybe you...

A GIRL CAN HOPE!

Also, 'No slang this time.'

Nice touch tongue.gif

I do plan to put her in for cameos. X) SS just worked with the current plot so well. Sorry~

Yeah I was too lazy to think of slang for this >_>

user posted image

Oh geez. I have the feeling he knows DS...

YUSSSS!

I have waited for ~so long~! (And there's two storm eggs related to her in the cave right now in celebration.)

Also, I still swear that mightiest of chins follows me in its gaze like one of those paintings in haunted houses. I wouldn't be suprised if it was the source of his power. ninja.gif

I'm now tempted to ask if Royal Fate might get a cameo (Halloween?), but I'm getting faaar ahead of myself here. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Sairye

O.o..........SS......knows.........DS? The way he said that just makes me think that Sandrock should be afraid.......very afraid.

user posted image

AND STOP

KAI IS A GIRL?

Haywait

Didn't Kai say, "Just let miss dust storm climb onto your back"?

St ATG is currently saving the world...?

Edited by hotbottleo'water1

I guess a better way to have written it was "that Dust Storm or anything" xd.png *goes off to fix* There are tons of dragons and that's not exactly a unique name. Sort of like seeing an asian woman named Mary Jane and remembering that there was another asian woman named Mary Jane, only she was... I dunno, someone you had heard of. =V

Lol, no, Kai's a dude. Sorry for the confusing grammar. When SS said "she", he meant the storm dragon.

Oh hell yes afraid

Edited by Zovesta

user posted image

I could've sworn that Kai mentioned Dust Storm's name... but oh well. Maybe SS had selective hearing around that time. Also, SS knows Dust Storm?! *faints*

Kai should be afraid. No wonder I thought SS was a little odd...

I don't know whether or not that's a typo, but either way it's hilarious! lD

And yes Helix, he apparently is. He's a damsel in distress. GO SS. GO SAVE THE GUY/GIRL.

Also, if ATG is missing, there's a darn good reason for it. Do you all really want to see her in the dreaded outfit again!?

Yep. I didn't think so.

I wonder if any of my dragons could be a charrie...

Hey, a girl can dream right?

ROFL I love you guys. xd.png Still. FIXED. FOREEVEEER.

... Maybe, Drako_tamer. Maybe. *chin stroke*

Also I'm not saying anything on the St. ATG bit. =| I'm just gonna say... don't hold your breath.

Just gave one of my dragons a description. It may just be worthy...

"Zyroc is far from the typical Hellfire. Most of the time, he's pessimistic, dark, and narcissistic to the point of creepiness. But when he's not telling horror stories to hatchlings or going on about doomsday scenarios, he's a nice guy. Why would he be nice, despite his personality? He's bipolar. One minute he's tearing your face off and eating it with a side of ketchup, the next he's giving you a hug and going on about how wonderful the world is. His unpredictable personality and tendency to fight has given him a large scar over his right eye, but he can still see out of it, meaning he has no problem watching as you burn and die. His other interests include eating humans and scaring the living crap out of random dragons."

If I could insert a dragon, it'll definitely be Crazy Amos in all his derpyness. And maybe with Zoro, but meh xd.png

Please be an apocalypse special comic. *wishes hard*

Please be an apocalypse special comic. *wishes hard*

I SECOND THIS NOTION. cool.gif

(Btw, your PM box is full, Zov. Just lettin' ya know.)

(Not anymore! :3)

hddsju I was gonna do a comic, but then I thought "eh rapture day even though it's late gotta do a special"... so here you guys go.

~Removed~

Drache and Drago both deserved that so richly. >_> If only it was canon.

Also, I like, Drako_tamer. Hmmm... makes me want to make him a main character...

Thanks, Giratina! ^^

Will have to check those out, Helix.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Awesome zovesta. Pure, unfiltered awesome.

Playdrake?

I'm more disturbed by that then the blam ending.