Zovesta

Insane in the Main Cave - Dragon Cave Fancomic

YUSS RAPTURE DAY SPECIAL. xd.png

Zyroc sounds like he'd get on rather well with St. ATG, maybe. They have some things in common (but whether they bond or stake out territory and snipe at one another is another thing completely)...

And I have a question! Does Playdrake include...material for both genders? If not, what would be the distaff counterpart mag? Playwyrm? IDK, and it's bugging me. Bugging me because I was dumb enough to think about Miss Jekyll before reading a strip with Dr&Dr in it. rolleyes.gif

Sandrock's the chosen one. xd.png Just kidding. Love the ending, though. ^ ^

YAY! The rapture's not gonna happen after al- *BOOM* Never mind. dry.gif

Love Drago's expression in the second-to-last panel. I vote for Kai. Yes, Drago and Drache did deserve that... SO. MUCH.

Edited by azila

He's had Playdrake for quite a while now. xd.png Seriously, go back through the archives, it's the same magazine. It's a shout-out to Order of the Stick, so I don't know. Maybe there is. Playdragoness? xd.png

Zyroc? *goes to check scroll*

And, thanks guys. :3 This one is about four hours late, sorry. My sister wanted to stay with us for a week very short notice so I was like "daaauh where are we going hmm I got stuff to do". Five hours later, once at home, I remembered what it was. =|

So, yeah, here's the comic.

user posted image

He's had Playdrake for quite a while now. xd.png Seriously, go back through the archives, it's the same magazine. It's a shout-out to Order of the Stick, so I don't know. Maybe there is. Playdragoness? xd.png

Zyroc? *goes to check scroll*

And, thanks guys. :3 This one is about four hours late, sorry. My sister wanted to stay with us for a week very short notice so I was like "daaauh where are we going hmm I got stuff to do". Five hours later, once at home, I remembered what it was. =|

So, yeah, here's the comic.

user posted image

T^T

So sad.

Great comic.

Awwww Poor Sandrock. He really doesn't do well when under stress. xd.png And now I know where QuatreWinner gets his constant blaming himself for when bad things happen.

I hope DS doesn't die. She's growing on me and i know she's growing on Sandrock, even if she drives him insane.

Oh dear. Someone get DS a transfusion, STAT!

....Do Storms lost control of their lightning/fog powers when they go into shock? ninja.gif

I get the sensation DS is being more over-dramatic than anything X3

I get the sensation DS is being more over-dramatic than anything X3

I think she's slurring her speech because of blood loss. Being melodramatic however, is a regular thing with her.

You see now how bad of an idea it was to chew your own tail off, Dust Storm?

You won't be putting on a tough act if that gets infected... dry.gif

Plus all that drool she was spitting out. God knows the carcasses and stuff that has been in that mouth.

Uh, Zov? Zyroc's my dragon. The one who's description you liked. lD *shot*

Also, DS needs a hug. And maybe a lollipop made from humans.

Seriously, this is the fist time I've ever looked at one of your comics and said 'dawwwww'. :3

And Zyroc? Main character?

*feels honored*

@Drako tamer: Thought it sounded familiar. I'm sorry, my memory is absolutely terrible. Frankly, I kept forgetting St. ATG was a girl when I first drew the comic. =|

Yeah, DS isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, and she's plenty melodramatic, but she's not doing so hot. >_> For god's sake, brush your teeth before you chew off body parts, woman.

Also, yes, I'm aware, this is three days late, so, in addition to the regular comic, you get a redone one. Yaay.

user posted image

Tell me if you can keep track of how many characters we have, 'cause I can't.

And, now, redone.

user posted image

user posted image

I changed the dialogue quite a bit, and definitely some art changes, but besides that, nothing too big. But, boy, did Drache let himself go to hell.

Water eggs break the laws of physics, everyone knows it.

-whisper-

We just don't speak of it.

Edited by rainpeltstar

OOOooo Sandrock is remembering things from his past? This should get interesting. xd.png *is curious about this healer* Is it the mint or that gold?

But breaking the laws of physics is FUN!!! Everyone knows that....

Also, is Haleiro the healer's name?

Yes, Dust Storm should really learn her lesson. Think before you chew off your tail with those cess-pools that you call teeth... dry.gif

Edited by azila

Well, its Insanity time!

Right?

The gold's the healer, I just knooowwww eeet.

So, is Zyroc under consideration?

*shot*

I thought the healer Haleiro was a white dragon? I miiiiight be wrong >>

BLAAGH! Two days late guys, so sorry. >_>; *has no explanation*

And, yes, Zyroc is definitely being considered. xd.png

Reidragon, you're thinking of Heilung. She's a white dragon. o3o Yeah, insanely similar names, I'm sorry. ;__;

user posted image

Uh... I guess that answers the question of who is the healer? xd.png

BLAAGH! Two days late guys, so sorry. >_>; *has no explanation*

And, yes, Zyroc is definitely being considered. xd.png

Reidragon, you're thinking of Heilung. She's a white dragon. o3o Yeah, insanely similar names, I'm sorry. ;__;

user posted image

Uh... I guess that answers the question of who is the healer? xd.png

x3

nuff said

Maybe Haleiro is related to St.ATG? *shot*

Actually, I've been wondering what prompted Sandrock to start traveling.

Oh Irk, not a male St.ATG. XP

Also, that would definitely be my reaction. I'd be all 'Kai, STFU' if I were her.

And yaaay! *glomps Zov*