Insane in the Main Cave - Dragon Cave Fancomic

I like the facial expression.

*pokes

Oh hey I named my cheese http://dragcave.net/lineage/9YUR

Unless I spelled it wrong NUUUU

I lyk your cheese biggrin.gif

Edited by DarkEternity

Holy Zombie DS Batman! D8

Yup. That's gonna haunt me my nightmares.

When I read that, all I could think about was the scene in Zombieland when Columbus wakes up and finds out his crush is a zombie.

Well done, Zov! And as for Kai...

RUN YOU LITTLE GUARDIAN, RUN!

O.O.............Run, Sandrock!!!!

Because they all *insert obligatory economic joke here*, Volatile. =|

Permission granted, sir.

user posted image

As you can see, I do plan on taking quite a few liberties with the dragons of Dragon Cave. >_> Also, the whole time I was drawing and writing this, the only thing I could think of was that part from Kill Bill when O-Ren Ishii kept telling to guy to look at her eyes, etc.

Lol the art in this one is so messed up I'm not even going to go there. xd.png

So... Dust Storm's a zombie now? blink.gif

RUN, KAI! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

...Was there a zombie invasion I didn't know about?

Is Dust Storm really a zombie dragon?

Never mind. :3 Just guessing.

Either that or something tried to maul her.

I hadn't heard of this until now, but I'm totally addicted and I was reading as much as I could last night, despite it being midnight...seriously now, this is hilarious!

@ Drako_tamer

O_O That's what it made me think of, too! I love Zombieland. It's just WIN.

Glamoursea: Double tap, Kai! Double tap!

Ha, but seriously. Kai needs to GTFO. Now.

EDIT:

Well...Zyroc's description was rejected. So I fixed it up a bit.

(Adult Hellfire male)

Zyroc is far from the typical Hellfire. Most of the time, he's pessimistic, dark, and narcissistic to the point of creepiness. But when he's not telling horror stories to hatchlings or going on about doomsday scenarios, he's a nice guy. Many ask why would he be nice, despite his personality. The answer is simple; he's bipolar. One minute he's tearing people's faces off and eating them with a side of ketchup, the next he's giving the world a hug and going on about how wonderful it is. His unpredictable personality and tendency to fight has given him a large scar over his right eye, but he can still see out of it, meaning he has no problem watching as his enemies burn and die. His other interests include eating humans and scaring the living crap out of random dragons.

You still like?

Edited by Drako_tamer

DarkEternity: Aww! xd.png Thank you~ :3 And, yup, you spelled it right.

@glamoursea2: happy.gif Great to hear, love it whenever I get a new reader. biggrin.gif

@Drako_tamer: Sure do. =)

I'm going to be gone for ten days (will still be able to upload the new comic Sunday), so I'm just going to upload the new one today. Because why not.

user posted image

I have no idea just what DS is going on about but poor Sandrock looks like he's about to have a panic attack.

Oh my god I love that cheese xd.png

Ragh, I'm thinking of doing a DC comic. I actually did a crappy few pages, but now I'm thinking of redoing.

Thank you Zov for actually making me want to do crap like this in the first place.

Kai, shame on you! You know it's bad manners to drop a lady on her face, even if it's DS!

I feel the same as Rina, BTW. What is DS going on about anyway?

Also, phew! The description is still a 'go'.

DarkEternity: Aww! xd.png Thank you~ :3 And, yup, you spelled it right.

@glamoursea2: happy.gif Great to hear, love it whenever I get a new reader. biggrin.gif

@Drako_tamer: Sure do. =)

I'm going to be gone for ten days (will still be able to upload the new comic Sunday), so I'm just going to upload the new one today. Because why not.

user posted image

So... Dust Storm had a crush on Kai in a past life? dry.gif

This comic is getting delightfully awkward.

Worthy? No?

Abnormal Abbey

Abby is CRAZAY. She will not be calm, never zen. She, in fact, is Abnormal. She is never going to settle down. She is not a good hide and seek player. Did you know she is almost Wired She is very weird. It may be the result of being crazy, but she can't stay still. It's very odd how she is odd. It's impossible, you could never guess that. She is actually awesome underneath, and brave when it comes to trees with teeth. It's impossible to guess she likes partying, and bubbles, and balloons! She is unpredictable, although by looking you'd never think of it. She likes eating cakes.

And I LOVE Kai and he LOOVES me back. Right?

Lol I like totally forgot it was Sunday =V Good thing I had this one done in advance.

@hotbottleo'water1: Hmm... I dunno, it sounds pretty good, but any part that she could play has already been taken by a different character.

@Helix: Go, man, go! :3 And, no problem, glad my crap inspires other people~

Hohoho I refuse to let you people know anything until the next comic. =V CLIFF HANGER YAY.

user posted image

...........XDDD Interesting way to deal with public humiliation.

I could reply with:

- YESTERDAY WAS JULY 17th. :3

etc.

But I'll just not say anything. >:D

"WHY ELSE" INDEED. ( his face in the last panel is just epic :D )

Lol I like totally forgot it was Sunday =V Good thing I had this one done in advance.

@hotbottleo'water1: Hmm... I dunno, it sounds pretty good, but any part that she could play has already been taken by a different character.

@Helix: Go, man, go! :3 And, no problem, glad my crap inspires other people~

Hohoho I refuse to let you people know anything until the next comic. =V CLIFF HANGER YAY.

user posted image

So, Kanraku doesn't speak Japanese after all. I should've seen that coming...

Also, his face in the last panel... DA POUT OF DOOM. xd.png

SS is not amused.

I need to use the 'crappy Japanese' trick on my mom. She keeps embarrassing me! >///<

Best way to deal with public humiliation. Go for it, man.

@Drako_tamer: Also, I just have to ask, your avatar is the most adorable thing I've ever seen, where's it from/who is it?

One hour late. Grah. Would have been later if I hadn't been listening to this song. Fun fact: I've been listening to this song for three hours straight. My mind is about ready to blow up, hahaaa... but I just can't stop listening to it. Looping endlessly.

And we're on comic 73 already. Man, that bums me out, mainly because I wanted to get to a certain page by 100. This is taking too long. I think I'll just finish up writing the scripts for this arc tonight, that way I'll be able to hurry along the story just a little faster.

user posted image

I love how, just when Dust Storm takes on a darker role, she's about ready to croak. (I've been changing how sick she looks with each page, anyone notice?)

Fun with sepia. This means a flashback. -shot-

Also DS is totally pawing at Kai in that last panel.

Of course you guys get a boring comic on the day of a release. :3

Edited by Zovesta

Gah! The suspsense is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why's Kakan coming to save them and not St ATG? She's a superhero too.

EDIT: Wait wait wait... SS left her too becoz he knows her... maybe they have a different relationship...

Edited by hotbottleo'water1

Best way to deal with public humiliation. Go for it, man.

@Drako_tamer: Also, I just have to ask, your avatar is the most adorable thing I've ever seen, where's it from/who is it?

One hour late. Grah. Would have been later if I hadn't been listening to this song. Fun fact: I've been listening to this song for three hours straight. My mind is about ready to blow up, hahaaa... but I just can't stop listening to it. Looping endlessly.

And we're on comic 73 already. Man, that bums me out, mainly because I wanted to get to a certain page by 100. This is taking too long. I think I'll just finish up writing the scripts for this arc tonight, that way I'll be able to hurry along the story just a little faster.

user posted image

I love how, just when Dust Storm takes on a darker role, she's about ready to croak. (I've been changing how sick she looks with each page, anyone notice?)

Fun with sepia. This means a flashback. -shot-

Also DS is totally pawing at Kai in that last panel.

Of course you guys get a boring comic on the day of a release. :3

Hah! I knew it, I knew that Dust Storm secretly loved Kai. What, no, I'm implying that I knew anything before hand, no siree... >.>

Also, is it just me, or does Kai look REALLY ticked off in the third panel?

Also, is it just me, or does Kai look REALLY ticked off in the third panel?

I think he does, as well. Which mean, DS must've done something pretty bad.

Zov, that's a Pygmy. Search up 'Pocket God', you'll find a bunch of pics. *geek*

Also, KAI! Don't just let her die, you moron! Get her out of there!