EricJKim

Favourite Anime?

That's hard to decide... Before I started to watch Naruto this summer I considered Yu-Gi-Oh as my favorite... But now I think it's Naruto. But I do like Darker than black and 11eyes really much too...

So let's just say that my favorite animes are Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh, Darker than black and 11eyes. (:

I have a lot of favorites (which I've placed on my FFnet profile just so I keep track of them), but these five are my favorites of all time:

-Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)

-Vampire Knight

-Hayate no Gotoku (the first season. the second one totally killed it D<)

-Ouran High School Host Club

-Digimon! laugh.gif (especially Frontier)

At the moment, I'm totally into Cardfight Vanguard, which is kind of new and is still airing since somewhere in January. My signature shows a few of the characters, with Aichi (the main protagonist) being my avatar. :3

I'm also watching Ao no Exorcist (Blue Exorcist), and it might just be one of my favorites too. It has such lovely artwork and animation, and nice doses of action, comedy and horror~ <3

Edited by Felicityluff

Bleach, Black Butler, Deadman Wonderland...

I like some of the earlier Pokemon episodes, but I prefer the manga smile.gif

Dragonball Z

Clannad

Kanon

Digimon

Pokemon

Monster Rancher

Medabots

Ouran High School Host Club

BlackRockShooter

Gurren Lagann

Urusei Yatsura

Why oh why, there are so many!

hm i own

Code Geass- Complete Series

Code Geass R2

FMA Original

FMA Brotherhood- Complete

Naruto- Complete with Movies

Naruto Shippuden- Complete (so far)

Ouran High School Host Club- Complete

Soul Eater- Complete

Death Note

Black Butler

Inuyasha

Devil may cry- Complete

Black Blood Brothers- Complete

Sword of the Stranger

Spirited Away

Princess Mononoke

I really like Soul Eater and Maka as a couple. They are so cute together! Then again Death the Kid is pretty awesome too. I love it how he's obessed with symmetry. BlackStar is okay I guess. He can be such a jerk and I don't know how Tsubaki puts up with him.

Anyway pick your favorite.

Hakaba Kitarou. GeGeGe no Kitarou has been pretty fun so far, too, though.

And, of course, Soreike! Anpanman is addictive, but not my favourite, despite what my avatar says.

Princess Jellyfish also seems kinda funny (just watched the first episode).

Edited by Zovesta

I've really gotten into Spice and Wolf. Again.

I don't know what's so good about it, though. o.O

I like Yu Yu Hakusho, Bleach, Gundam Seed and Seed Destiny, Wolf's Rain, first generation of Pokemon, R.O.D., Blood+(Haven't watched in forever), Eureka7(Need to watch this again too), Air, High School of the Dead, Rosario to Vampire, MyHime, MyOtome, VanDread, Jigoku Shoujo(Hell girl), Soul Eater, Inuyasha, FMA.

I still need to finish watching some of these. I don't own all of them though. D:

Yu Yu Hakusho and Bleach are probably my top faves though. And Pokemon was my first ever anime so that holds a special place in my heart too. <3

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Hmm tough question, there are way too many good anime out there.

One year ago I would have said Naruto Shippuuden, but they kind of annoyed me with all those senseless fillers since June.

Now that I have seen Death Note, Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo, my toplisting is again completely different. Okay here we go:

for style, overall athmosphere and music: Cowboy Bebop

shounen:atm Bleach, lets see how Naruto goes on in the future

character development: Death Note

as for historical, I´d mention Sword of the Stranger

Just got into (meaning finshed watching series) D.Gray Man, continuing to read the manga. Although according to some after the series ends at ep 103 the manga continues on and gets confusing but I wanna see what HAPPENS!!!

Anime is my drug. <3

My Top 5 Animes:

1. Clannad

2. Inuyasha

3. Pokemon

4. Wolf's Rain

5. Air TV

I actually finished watching Clannad a couple hours ago, and it became my #1 favorite anime, its so sad and emotional, but it has a beautiful story. <3333

Totally changing the order now!

My cousin got me into both Gintama and Bleach, and omfg they've become my top faves of all time, especially Gintama. It's holy. xd.png

1. Gintama

2. Bleach

3. Tiger & Bunny

4. Soul Eater

5.Clannad

Astro Boy. :>

I love you.

Finally have the order figured out so here you go.

1. GeGeGe no Kitarou (1968 version)

2. Hakaba Kitarou

3. Princess Jellyfish

4. Monster

5. Soreike! Anpanman

6. Black Jack (the OVAs)

7. Michiko and Hatchin

8. Pokemon

9. Hoshii no Kaabii

10. Obake no Hoorii

11. Urusei Yatsura (would be a lot higher, but I loved the manga, not the anime)

12. Kaiketsu! Zorori

13. Death Note

And I'm sure there are more but oh well

Edited by Zovesta

There are many. Far too many. I'd like to think I've seen more anime than the average bleach fan (nothing negative implied it's simply many people only know the most popular anime). Anyways, I came up with a top 20 in order from my favorite at 1, my second favorite at 2, and so on. It took me quite a bit of time and is subject to change. If you haven't seen anything here and you like anime (or even just cartoons), then I recommend seeing everything you haven't seen that is on the list. I put an astrix next to ones most people don't seem to think of or know, at least from my observation.

1. Megas XLR * (The real greatest show ever)

2. Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple * (Great fun)

3. Slayers * (Slayers Try was my favorite but it's all great)

4. Code Geass (The most well executed show I've ever seen)

5. Shadow Skill * (Possibly the most overlooked anime gem ever)

6. Air Gear (Why did they have to cancel the second season?)

7. Samurai 7 (Great all around)

8. Blood + (I learned how to hold people hostage with pens and insult people with missing arms.)

9. Noir * (Combat is very well done)

10. Mobile Suit Gundam Zeta (not double) * (An old Gundam classic)

11. Samurai Champloo (Despite it's opening theme it's a very likeable show)

12. Trigun (Keep watching cause it actually develops a really good plot towards the end)

13. Jing King of Bandits * (Very unique)

14. Avatar: The Last Airbender (It's not just a kid show)

15. Big Windup * (It's about baseball)

16. Hellsing (First season has the most hip opening theme I've ever heard and I'm dead serious)

17. Getbackers (I actually bought cheap sunglasses because of this)

18. Spice and Wolf (I'm not usually one for love stories but this was excellent)

19. Beck * (About a Rock Band trying to make it big and it feels real when you watch it)

20. Great teacher Onizuka * (Not for everyone, but hilarious)

There are far too many others to list, but here's a few honorable mentions that are also worth seeing in my humble opinion. I left a lot out but you get the idea...

Hunter x Hunter, Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn, Basilisk, Death Note, El Cazador de la Bruja *, Fairy Tail, Hell Girl, Jyu Oh Sei *, Guin Saga *, Gunslinger Girl, Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, Soul Eater, Full Metal Alchemist (I actually like it better than Brotherhood but they are both good), Full Metal Panic, and most Gundam series

Both versions of Fullmetal Alchemist. Both have things that I like that weren't in the other, and both have things that I dislike (The art style in the first, the first episode of Brotherhood) and both have things that make them special.

it's not an anime, but ao haru ride and strobe edge are great..

for those of you guys who like shoujo, koukou debut is good too ><

I loooooooooove Fairy Tail and Beelzebub.

Have to add Soul Eater to my favourites. It's just too funny, and you've got to love Death the Kid.

I really like Soul Eater and Maka as a couple. They are so cute together! Then again Death the Kid is pretty awesome too. I love it how he's obessed with symmetry. BlackStar is okay I guess. He can be such a jerk and I don't know how Tsubaki puts up with him.

I have to agree with you about Maka, Soul and Kid; I find BlackStar rather humorous though