EricJKim

Favourite Anime?

I don't really have a favorite ^-^lll Lol. I like far too many to pick just one.

But... these are awesome:

Soul Eater

Death Note

Pandora Hearts

Darker than Black

Death note, Naruto, Pandora Hearts, Ao no exorcist and Darker than black.

Naruto

Black Butler

Hetalia

Bleach

Chibi Vampire

Vampire knight

As you can see, I like all sorts of things. I'm really diverse in my favorites

Inuyasha

Ao no Exorcist

Tokyo Mew Mew (LOL)

Ouran Highschool Host Club

Inu x Boku SS

Also a few more that I can't really remember. <XC But Inuyasha is forever my fave, it's the first anime I watched! :3 I usually only like fantasy (and sometimes with historical mixed in there) animes though. <X3 Oh, the movies Princess Mononoke and Howl's Moving Castle are also in my top 10. ^.^ I LOVE Studio Ghibli's works!

Edited by DragonWolfRyoko

Outlaw Star.

I also quite like Ghost in the Shell, Durarara!!, Haruhi, FLCL, Gurren Laggan, and a few others~

@Takoto

OMG! I thought I was the only one that watched Outlaw Star xd.png! Awesome!!

------

I have several favs:

XXXholic by Clamp

and

Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino

and

Wolfs Rain by ???

Kanon, Clannad, Clannad After Story, Detective Conan/Case Closed, Lucky Star, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I loved all these. happy.gif But my favorite, is Clannad & Clannad After Story. smile.gif

Just finished watching Cowboy Bebop and yes, it's as good as people say it is. smile.gif

Favorite anime series: Berserk, Black Lagoon, Fantastic Children, Fullmetal Alchemist (the original one - while I liked Brotherhood too, but the first series was the one that made me fall in love with the characters an the world of alchemy), Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo, Nadia - The Secret of Blue Water, Princess Tutu, Space Pirate Captain Herlock The Endless Odyssey, (The) Twelve Kingdoms, Wolf's Rain

Favorite anime movies: Princess Mononoke, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, Lapura the Castle in the Sky, Grave of the Fireflies, Lupin III: The Castle of Cagliostro, Like the Clouds, Like the Wind, Metropolis, My Neighbor Totoro, Spirited Away (sheesh, Studio Ghibli much? tongue.gif)

And I totally want to watch Outlaw Star, I heard it was hillarious.

Wow. I remember Outlaw Star and Tenchi Muyo (which, by the way, was supposed to be for male audiences, but I still enjoyed watching it). Back in the day, they were both awesome, though I barely remember what they were about. p: *sigh*

I really don't watch anime anymore, but I could list a few memorable ones. Wolf's Rain, Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, Rurouni Kenshin, Ghost In The Shell, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, and Samurai Champloo.

And then there are standalone animes, like Spirited Away. Good God, I LOVE Spirited Away...

Edited by Plant

Let's see my favorite anime would have to be Black Butler. I also love Yu Yu Hakasho, Inuyasha, Beyblade, Metabots, Pani Poni Dash, Naruto and many many others.

Hetalia. I also like Death Note, Black Blood Brothers, and Elfen Lied. I'm thinking os watching Full Metal Alchemist...

Edited by sealfan054

Puella Magi Madoka Magica, with Code Geass close behind as well. Death Note and the Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya are in the top few as well.

The only one I've ever watched is Umineko No Nako Koro Ni, (I don't know if I spelled that right) AKA When Seagulls Cry.

That is unless you're counting Pokemon. xd.png

I would have to say mine is either ouran high or souleater. (I know random)

I've recently gotten into Deadman Wonderland. Sick and twisted stuff, but I'm very much enjoying it.