EricJKim

Favourite Anime?

I don't really watch a lot of anime, but I love Fairy Tail. A fun, funny, and awesome anime!

FMA and Inuyasha. Hands down. I can't pick between them.

I couldn't pick a favourite, there's so many I've watched.

Theres fair too many for me too post up, but heres a few of my favourites...

ROBOTECH...

Dirty Pair...

Demon City Shinjuku...

Fist of the North Star...

Ghost in the Shell...

Voltron...

Galaxy Express 999...

Kimba, the White Lion...

Golgo 13...

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is the best EVER! tongue.gif

But Hetalia, Kekkaishi, and Kuroshitsuji are pretty good too. smile.gif

Evangelion and Darker that Black battle it out for my number one.

Unless you add in the second season of DtB...then Evangelion wins every time.

Did I say Bleach first?

Well, since I have been watching Ao No Exorcist, I have to say I like that one much better than Bleach.

The story in Bleach is way too much being interrupted... In AoNoExorcist it isn't (yet) and the story is so much better!

(Still, I can't help seeing a resemblance between Okumura Rin and Kurosaki Ichigo xd.png)

Princess Mononoke - that anime blew me away with just how awesome it was, I've yet to see something to top it.

Other then that I have a bunch of ones I love like:

Series:

the original FMA

Slayers Next

Black Lagoon

Nadia: Secret of the Blue Water

Berserk

Princess Tutu (yes really - ignore the title, the anime itself is great, like reading one of brother Grimms fairitales - epic!)

Space Pirate Captain Herlock The Endless Odyssey

Twelve Kingdoms

Movies:

Castle in the Sky

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

Grave of the Fireflies

Lupin III: The Castle of Cagliostro

And I'll just stop here, before the list gets out of hands. xd.png

Edited by stagazer_7

I would have to say Lucky Star or FLCL. One has a strange attraction and the other is...just crazy. C:

T.V- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I looove it so much. Especially the Armstrong family. And Izumi Curtis.

Movies- Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away.

Edited by DragonRider5624

Admittedly still fairly new with anime yet I think I've seen some of the best stories and best experiences with a few of the ones I have seen...

Avatar the Last Airbender- Not entirely an anime true but my childhood show and still one of my favorite stories. Has one of my favorite characters ever in Zuko

Death Note-first anime I ever watched(other than Avatar) and I loved every moment. Another one of my fave characters in L.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood-The most complete feeling show I've ever seen and it just leaves you enjoying the ride.

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion-God, Lelouch(and twisted relationship he had with Suzaku) MADE this anime for me. It twisted my gut in several places and I literally broke out cheering in others. Not to mention the complex characters(and heartwrenching character deaths) and the bittersweet ending that I'll never be able to watch without balling my eyes out.(if you can't tell again Lelouch is one of my fave characters as well)

Elfen Lied-The most emotionally charged thing I've ever witnessed. Graphic and powerful with great music(like every other anime on this list)

My favorite series are FMA, Soul Eater, Gurren Lagann, and Cyborg 009

I also really like all of Miyazaki's movies. Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Howels Moving Castle, and Ponyo are my top favorites of his. Totoro, Nasicaa, and Arietty are really good too. Porcco Rosso and The Cat Returns are great, and Kiki's Delivery Service. The only thing I haven't really liked was Castle in the Sky.

I think the only work of Miyazaki's I haven't seen yet is Meet the Yamadas or whatever it is. And I heard he worked on Lupin III, which I havent seen.

Edited by changeling007