EricJKim

Favourite Anime?

Too many animes I like... Will list top 10 (No specific order)

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

Fullmetal Alchemist

Neon Genesis Evangelion

D. Gray-Man

To Aru Majutsu no Index

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Bleach

Soul Eater

Kuroshitsuji

Elfen Lied

Only have been watching anime for 2 years, so I still consider myself a newbie. Anyways my favorites are

Deathnote <3333

Bleach <3

Clannad

Code Geass

Angel Beats

Full Metal Alchemist

In that order (:

Fairy Tail. 'Nuff said.

Although Macross Frontier isn't too bad...

Although Macross Frontier isn't too bad...

Macross Frontier is so cheesy and over-the-top that it's awesome. :B

Anyway, my favourite anime as of the last few years, as set on MAL, too, are (in no specific order):

1. Neon Genesis Evangelion

2. Nodame Cantabile

3. Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo

4. Revolutionary Girl Utena

5. Mawaru Penguindrum (this is where my siggy gif and avatar pile all come from)

and, barely not making into the top 5, Haibane Renmei.

Edited by lightbird

i've noticed that death note and bleach have been on nearly everyones lists??? funny world huh

i like the cute & creepy mix i've found u////u

shugo chara has been my long time favorite for magical girl animes

mirai nikki is really amazing too wow it's like a tie

mitsudomoe has a lot of ecchi but for humor it's got my back oh my goodness i had to pause a ton just to laugh

also lately i've gotten back into sailor moon?? like the animation and the story line are wonky but they had 90's technology so you can't really blame the, and it makes it more endearing that way, nostalgic, ya know? and also it proves that girls can be feminine and still kick butt when it's needed, and also accept help but male protagonists too when it's needed. good morals and a classic. ouo

Edited by Matmetchi

Favorite anime? Ooooh dear. Uh um. Well TODAY its a three way tie! xd.png At this moment its One Piece, Fairy Tail, and Hitman Reborn. With Naruto as runner up. xd.png I love many many more but it'd take too fricking long to list them all. xd.png

wolf's rain

one piece

FMA brotherhood, FMA original series

BLEACH

GURREN LAGGAN (however you spell it :/)

Soul eater

Hellsing/Hellsing ultimate/OVA

Fairy tail

Shaman king

Sword art online

Digimon Xros wars/frontier

Death note!!!!!!!!!! At last an anime not this childish with cheap psycology and the whole "bad-good" diversion.

Death Note was spectacular. I cried, I laughed, I rooted for the evil guy, and I loved the art. Really high quality stuff to match the high quality storyline, characters, everything. It was just so good.

Soul Eater was also a favorite. I cared so much about the characters and they did have flaws, which made them human and wonderful. I shipped SoulxMaka the whole time and loved Spirit because he tried so hard to be a good dad and kind of failed...

I liked these other animes too:

-Fairy Tail

-Sword Art Online

-Naruto

-High School of the Dead

-Pokémon

-Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z

If we can include anime movies too, I have to give props to Our Neighbor Totoro. I watched it as a baby and as a small child and it has been my childhood anime foundation. It was just amazing and I still cry every time, despite how many times I've seen it.

One piece

Naruto

Bleach

Fairy tail

Highschool of the dead

K project

SAO ((hoping for a season 2))

Soul eater, but i wish the ending of the anime was the same as the manga

Hitman reborn... Y u no continue?

Psycho Pass

Guilty crown

The list goes on...

Rosario+Vampire

Fullmetal Alchemist

Tenchi Universe

Sailor Moon (As a kid.. No hate xd.png)

Digimon (Also as a kid)

Pokemon (It counts!)

Medabots (So nostagic)

And... Dats it!

codegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeass

Code

flipping

Geass!

imnotevensorry

I have quite a few I like...

Pretty Cure- I love this show and the movies :3

K-on

Soul Eater

Bleach

Durarara!!!

Nichijou

Mitsudomoe

Pokémon

Black Butler

Uta no Prince-sama

Ouran High School Host Club

Katekyo Hitman Reborn

High School of the Dead

Lucky Star

Angel Beats

Anohana

Macross Frontier

and just a whole bunch more I could list <3~

Edited by lollipop00

Fruits Basket.

And FMA. xd.png Only animes I've ever watched.

Edited by popcorncat11

codegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeasscodegeass

Code

flipping

Geass!

imnotevensorry

Hahaha! I fully agree, both with the choice and the excitement. That was an amazing series and Lelouch is just Genius! Though genius may actually be an insult to his intelligence. xd.png

Once again I cannot limit myself to just one title and you're crazy to think that I'd even try to limit it down to five. It simply can't be done! blink.gif (believe me, I've tried)

Code Geass

Inuyasha (Go Kirara!)

Cyborg 009

FMA Brotherhood (Haven't seen the original, but would like to)

Yu Yu Hakusho

Sailor Moon (First anime)

Pokemon (Kanto- Hoen)

FairyTale (Excellent anime!)

Angel Beats

Card Captors

Yu-Gi-Oh (The original series with Yugi, Joey, Marik, etc.)

Monster Rancher (oldie but goodie)

Any of Hayio Miazaki movies (Apologies for spelling his name wrong.)

Fruits Basket

Tsubasa Chronicles (Would like to see all of the episodes. I only got to episode 2, but I loved it!)

My Hime (Had a pretty neat fire dragon)

Spider Riders

Megaman NT Warrior

Digimon Season 4

Soul Eater

I know I have others, but I can't think of any. unsure.gif

Edited by Syiren

I like Soul Eater and One Piece

not toomuch into anime at this moment

Bu but but, I did finish watching Code Lyoko and Angel Beats

Edited by padfoot

Some of my faves and read/own their books

Vampire Knight

Black butler

Ouran High School Host Club

Inuyasha

Fairy tail

Not really that much into anime, but I watched Death Note, Dragon Ball Z, Medabots, Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon and Gundam Wing. Picking a favorite out of those is pretty easy: Death Note, though I feel pretty nostalgic to the others I watched on TV as a kid.

Read the manga of Death Note, Dragon Ball, Yu-Gi-Oh, Shaman King, 20th Century Boys and Battle Angel Alita.

There are some more anime on my watchlist though: Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist, Spirited Away, One Piece, Cowboy Bebop, Code Geass and Attack on Titan.