rainpeltstar

Animal Crossing

Do YOU have Animal Crossing?  

252 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You have to make another character to have another house (they won't be mayor though, gasp).

I'm considering it because I have my halloween stuff, I want the princess set, and a couple other sets. And it's like my house is so full and I have to have my main room be my "everything I like that's not in a set" room.

Got a question I just heard from a friend that if you have animal crossing and play it on one 3DS and get a new cartridge and use it on the same 3DS it will pick up where the old cartridge left off. Is any of this true? If it is I don't think I am going to bother getting it as I do not want save data from a cartridge stuck on my 3DS taking space up.

No, I don't think so. The only thing that takes up space is the Spotpass data that's written to the SD card I think, I'm pretty sure I heard that you could viably have two cartridges and have a different town on each cartridge so in that case I'm pretty sure it doesn't save to the 3DS :L

Correct, all data besides streetpass or DLC gets saved directly to the card.

Unless you downloaded the virtual copy, then obviously it's saved directly to the SD card.

Pika I'm sorry I think that elephant came from my town X(

It's okay she'll be gone by tomorrow |D

Eloise was my least favorite villager in my Wild World town and she literally never left even though at that point I still beat neighbors I didn't like with the net, I checked my file like five or six years later and she was still there

I have Wild World, and I can't wait to get New Leaf! :3

user posted image

The future dictator has presented me with a photograph of her glorious visage

Excellent

user posted image

Also if anybody wants Walt he's in boxes now :L

I've seen all these clothing designs for New Leaf; apparently you can design all "four sides" of a shirt, right? So the front and back won't necessarily be the same?

Yep. They started that in City Folk but now you can make dresses and hats like that, too. c:

I got Ricky to move out so now I'm scrambling to find one of my dream villagers to move in before a random one comes.

In fact I genuinely had a dream last night that a new villager moved in before I could get a dream one and it was a really ugly gorilla and I woke up like "e_____e"

My girlfriend has Tabby in her town and I don't think villagers can move into the tenth slot unless they're from someone else's town or the campsite so now I've just got to play the waiting game |D

Edited by Pika_Oi

So after Switch found out that my sis and I both had a tweeter, we all decided to do the obvious thing. Play with glitches!

We first tried the river.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Then we tried pushing my sis down the waterfall.

user posted image

user posted image

She did eventually escape by donning a wetsuit and jumping.

After that, we decided to go elsewhere.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

At this point I got stuck and we had to end the session.

After we got back together again, we found out we could fish while in the river.

user posted image

user posted image

We decided to screw around on Main Street after that.

user posted image

We found out you could go onto the cliff at the background, then glitch off near the HH Showcase arch. I got off unscathed - my sis was not nearly as lucky. She got trapped behind the lamp.

user posted image

Another end session later and I got myself glitched onto the waterfall.

user posted image

Then I got stuck.

user posted image

Glitches are fun.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Yaaay glitches I got some screenshots too but there's nothing really that Wyvern didn't already post except maybe this one

user posted image

from when i was under the abyss and looked up

also wyvern trapped in the train tracks because somebody has to get left behind when you do that

sorry wyvern ilu <3

that was the first time i actually got to do the glitches even though i knew the methods cause i never met anybody else with tweeters uwu i had to borrow hers

Edited by Switch

user posted image

Wart Jr. seems to be moving into the space I was saving for Tabby

That's okay, if he's anything like Camofrog we'll get along swimmingly, and who knows how long it'll take Tabby to move out of my girlfriend's town xP

(If I had Croque now, I'd have all the Cranky frogs |D)

Edit:

user posted image

Well, looks like I'll be getting my Tabbyspace back already xP

Edited by Pika_Oi

user posted image

NO.

NO.

WHY THERE.

;A;

I saw that the other day but it's still SO PAINFUL TO LOOK AT IM SO SORRY COME HERE *hugs*

I mean Sheldon's annoying but at least he didn't do THAT to me ;--;

(I think it'd be even worse if like Julian or Muffy did that to me though because it's not like I could get rid of them!)

Okay so I have a little problem with bamboo. I'm trying to make an alternating bush-bamboo fence and I got one side perfectly fine, but on the other there is are two spots where bamboo refuses to grow. There's a full square all around one and only a bush next to the other so I can't for the life of me work out what's up with it. I even cut down a spare bamboo to see if I had too many trees but nope. Any suggestions/explanations? :U

Edited by rampaging wyvern

I've had the same problem, full square all around and there are a bunch of spots where they just die no matter what I do. e_e i don't know why it's probably just buggy tbh

Also I GOT MUFFY AND FANG :D

user posted image

Edited by Switch

There are dead zones programmed into every town where nothing will grow, and IIRC they're completely random. I don't think there's anything you can do about them. :N

... are you serious?!

why would you ever program something like that?! =___= That's such a bad idea!

ugh i love new leaf but man they made some bad decisions

that reminds me, apparently on Bunny Day, when a bunch of rocks spawn in your town, there's a chance that all of the rocks will turn into normal unbreakable rocks the next day if you don't remove all of them on Bunny Day.

So that's lovely. Because our towns need more unbreakable rocks.

Edited by Switch

I hear the dead zones are there so there's room for the villagers to move about. But that's just something I've heard.

On a different note: I don't know whether the purple flowers work here. Wondering what colour they could be. xd.png

user posted image

7500 2131 8662 is my dream code if you want to have a look.

Edited by Phioxse

i dont get it? D':

also i got another one of my dreamies! Three down, seven to go. I think. Although only two are in my town, the third's still in my cycling town.

user posted image

user posted image

... Why couldn't you have moved in just a liiitle bit to the left, Blanche? e_e

Edited by Switch