rainpeltstar

Animal Crossing

Do YOU have Animal Crossing?  

252 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So I just got this game yesterday and I am loving it. I'm still in my tent though, because right after i got 10,000 bells Tom Nook closed up for the night and I didn't want to mess with my clock just to get my house.

Haha, the exact same thing happened to me when I first got it xd.png

user posted image

user posted image

No

NO

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME

I ONLY FORGOT TO PLAY FOR LIKE TWO DAYS

:'c

Daww, that sucks. sad.gif I'm guessing that they're your favorite villager?

I think they're supposed to be packing up for a week, to give you time to convince them to stay, but still....if you don't catch 'em in time. *sighs*

(I didn't play WW for a week during Spring Break, 'cause I thought that nothing would happen. Little did I know. Little did I know. sad.gif Mitzi, I STILL miss you.)

One of my favorites, yeah

user posted image

:c

Well, at least I didn't lose Ruby

I kind of have a running thing about her being an evil mastermind and having moon-controlling powers and being the Grand Empress and basically an evil dictator or something who's taken over the town and that would have been ruined |D

But I still already miss Camofrog :c

Well, I dunno if it'll help, but I added your FC to my system, so we could play together sometime. happy.gif *hugs* Where ever that little froggy is, I'm sure she's happy.

Ohhh, Ruby is COOL! biggrin.gif I think she's based on that one Japanese Fable about the rabbit in the moon or something. I've never had her on any of my games, but man, she'd be welcome in my town anytime. cool.gif

Well, I dunno if it'll help, but I added your FC to my system, so we could play together sometime. happy.gif *hugs* Where ever that little froggy is, I'm sure she's happy.

Ohhh, Ruby is COOL! biggrin.gif I think she's based on that one Japanese Fable about the rabbit in the moon or something. I've never had her on any of my games, but man, she'd be welcome in my town anytime. cool.gif

I had Ruby in my WW town. :3 I really want Kiki though. She was one of my first ever villagers in WW. I haven't played for a few days. Better go on and check to make sure people are still here. >.<

Sure, I'm a bit conversationally awkward whilst playing online but if you don't mind that I'd be up for it xP

I'm hoping Camofrog gets passed to one of my brothers (or my dad's) towns so I have a chance of getting him back :V

And yeah, I'm pretty sure that is what she's based off of. She has a moon in her house as part of her starting furniture set and everything, that's pretty much where I got the moon controlling powers thing from |D

Edited by Pika_Oi

Just completed the Ice set, it took three steady days of walking around town finding snowflakes. I still have yet to get the ski series or snowman series though. Phineas also dropped by and gave me my latest badge, the Silver Balloon Buster badge. I wish there was a way to keep track in-game of how close I was to each badge.

Phioxse, did you still want the jack-in-the-box? I've got one in my house for you.

One of my siblings finally got their own cartridge, so I moved out his character so I could make a second one c:

user posted image

I'm not quite finished with him yet but props if anybody recognizes him |D

Tipper said she was going to move out on the 10th but she is still in my town, I do not understand why she hasn't left yet.

Also I ruined my island how do I fix it?

I had assumed that the island changed daily so I went and decided to be destructive and chopped down all the trees and dug up all the stumps and flowers. I thought it would be back to normal the next day but NOPE. Still bare.

If you go on tours, you can grab some fruit off the trees, then take it with you back to your island and plant them. The same should be true of flowers too.

I love ACNL :з Though I don't like some people that get the NERVE to trample my flowers or steal my hybrids ;n;

Today the leaves on my trees turned green even though everything is still covered in snow.

Hahaha wow that's too funny. I tend to make mine perfect so I can get stuff but I may try making some wacky snow people before snowball season ends.

Yeah I've already gotten whole ice series happy.gif I had snowman series in acww and whenever someone came to my house, they'd always say 'this room is too cold' :C or something else.

I have the whole ice series as well, it's pretty easy to get. I'm not as eager to get the snowman series- it's not as pretty. Hopefully today or tomorrow shampoodle will finally be open and I can change my hair and eyes.

I finally got Club LOL open, and guess who came by last night to blast some sweet tunes? cool.gif

I grabbed my headphones and rocked out for almost two hours. Man, that dog is cool.

I got my perfect town on friday~ <333

And I just opened my fortune teller's shop. Now all I need to do is maintain perfect for a little while and wait for March to finish off my aquarium wing. :D

And shake Redd in search of the art I still need. ;;

Edited by Lythiaren

And shake Redd in search of the art I still need. ;;

I'm doing the same thing right now. Lately the art he's bringing I already have the one genuine piece he's carrying, so I have to wait another week. I try buying works from the villagers in the hopes of getting genuines, but so far they've been fakes. I can't complain since I have the Bells and I get them at a discount. laugh.gif

Yeah unfortunately most of the time he has something I already have. Sorry Redd but I have like six copies of Views of Mt. Fuji. Bring something else I won't buy your fake Venus De Milo no matter how many times you shove it at me D:<

I made a snowmam today but she disappeared

I have come to the conclusion that Celia is slowly trying to take control of the town away form me. It started slowly at first but she is gaining more power, she is some how influencing my villagers to all wear Loud Bloom shirts. I sent one of the villagers who is wearing a shirt earlier today but I haven't seen him yet to see if he changed into it (Which i am hoping he did). Celia has another loud Bloom shirt on sale at Re-Tail and I am tempted to buy it just so that I can sell it to Reese so that it goes away but she is also displaying another one in her house. How she got so many of them in the first place I have no idea.