rainpeltstar

Animal Crossing

Do YOU have Animal Crossing?  

249 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm playing this game! I'm time traveling the heck out of everything ahaha. Yeah I know it's ~*cheating*~ but I get bored really easily. I have a perfect town and the T&T Emporium now u v u Right now I'm just messing around and trying to collect the rest of the golden furniture series.

I think bugs and crustaceans in general are super cool and I'm pretty happy with Animal Crossing's depictions of most of them!

NightFox: Hey I shot you a PM if you don't already have an offer!!

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

I promised myself I wouldn't time travel at all

But it's SO TEMPTING

Ed just will NOT move out :c

Edited by Pika_Oi

I've been collecting Full nintendo suits, lol

so far I have full Link suit<3

trying to get samus xd.png

I've been glitching with my best friends once i figured how to upload with just a ds i'll show you guys the HILARITY of the pics xd.png

btw if you have seen me before on island whether it be international or my own country, my name is Izzy from Cairo biggrin.gif

I tried collecting gold room stuff, can't be bothered tongue.gif

I have fully expanded house! completed astro room, a really cool nintendo room (i'll have to show you pics :v) a balloon room (i think completed smile.gif ) and i dont remember the rest xd.png oh and a spooky room from halloween and a pave room all from my cheater friend xd.png

If you guys are need of some cash I'll be happy to give happy.gif

over 90 mil trying for 1 bil!

maxium i'll give is 1,683,000 smile.gif

my friend code is 5327-1006-4301 Tell me if you add me c:

(astill bragging xd.png)

If you guys want flowers I'll help! I think I have all flowers?

What are all the flower types?

hint= if you have any blue roses, put them next to your red ones =3 it is an awesome effect!

o.O my post is LITTERED with smilies

Edited by ChocolateIzzy

I've got a Mario and a Zelda themed room in my museum (got the full zelda suit). I also have one for Gyroids (because they're so bizarre and awesome and silly looking) and one for K.K. Slider Albums (but I hit the max item limit haha).

I'm missing the shirt portion of Samus's suit. Working on getting that. My poor character lives on fortune cookies at this point.

I still need to get the upgrades to get larger rooms but I have all the additional rooms now (eventually I want that sweet Japanese castle style home but I'm still paying off my house loan from my last upgrade and I'm working on the remodel to my town hall).

Even though I time travel I didn't have the patience to build up that insane amount of bells. I just wanted to get my house built up, fund some of the buildings, get a few projects done, and work on my bug/fish/diving collections (finished the diving but I have a couple fish and bugs eluding me. Also I'm terrified of the tarantula and scorpion because that is just too much of a traumatizing experience. Thank goodness it's September and I don't have to deal with that)

Pretty much now I'm just skipping ahead only a day at a time because I run out of things to do.

Most of the rooms in my house don't really have a specific theme, and actually three of them have almost nothing but bugs and/or fish in them because I hoard those |D

My left room, however, has a "screwed-up, ramshackle old hospital" theme c:

(Also if anybody has Creepy Skeletons or Hospital Screens I will pay you for them :V)

I have the Japanese-style home and love it. I live in a Japanese-style mermaid castle. laugh.gif

Shampoodle can now change my eye color! I only found out because I visited today and she told me. I wish she'd have posted an announcement, I swear only the Nooklings use the message board.

I have a mermaid, cabana, alpine, balloon, and video game themed-house. I'm still trying to get the pieces to all those sets, I'm only missing the mermaid vanity to complete that set.

I just won my third Majora's Mask from fortune cookies today, so I think I'll do like you, Lady, and make video game-themed museum displays. I'd love to walk around like Samus, but I only have the shirt.

I wish my residents would request the police station; I want to get rid of that last empty building on Main Street.

The spider crab is also terrifying, you know, if spiders terrify you.

/definitely not time traveling.

Anyway, do any of you have apples or cherries? Those are the two fruits eluding me and I'm sick of my villagers asking for them and I can't fulfill their wishes D:

(PM me for friend code).

And despite my time traveling, I've been working on my perfect town. Got about a week in now, just a few more days to go until my special watering can biggrin.gif

(Also I feel awesome when I get that message about it being the best town ever)

My house is pretty boring though, been waiting on certain sets (classic and regal) so I just have lots of clutter around.

I plan on having mushroom (when I get around to november mushroom stuff) and princess (when I feel like dropping tons of money on that giraffe) and I'm working on getting the golden set.

So eventually my house will be glorious.... eventually.

I can't wait for the spider crab <3 I shall get one, put it in my already crammed kitchen next to my isopod and call it Aranea C:

I have apples and cherries. And every other fruit. Also if anyone has a perfect fruit that isn't an orange and wouldn't mind giving it, I'll gladly pay for it ;u;

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Oh actually the last empty building is for Katrina. You have to have your fortune told 20 times by her... (still working on this, I seem to always get Pelliper and Sahara as visitors and never anyone else. Especially Redd, my art gallery is lame)

The police station is like Brewster's, you have to find a place to put it in your town.

I haven't gotten a request for it yet (and I want it because they have lost item claims and like, free stuff) but I have no idea where I will place it. I don't want to mess up my flower hedge garden I have going on. I've worked hard on making it with fancy projects and collecting flowers and growing bushes.

I have to say, the spider crab, is pretty awesome, because it's terrifying and huge and scary all in that dive pool section xd.png

Personally my favorite (of the diving collection) is the giant isopod. If I find another I want it in my house (currently I only have one chilling in the museum's section).

Nope just oranges here (perfect oranges that is). Seems like every time I've ever played an Animal Crossing game I end up with oranges as my starting fruit. Always.

My home is kind of uh idk what you call it. My entry room is basically a living room filled with white and gold and regal furniture, my room to the left is a black and white kitchen, room to the right is an exotic/dark wood themed dining room, back room is a sort of old-fashioned looking rococo guest bedroom, downstairs is a sort of white and marble bathroom, and the upper floor is a red/black/gold gorgeous and gold furniture themed bedroom. uwu

I could try to take pictures I guess.

It's not fully expanded, I think all I have left is the guest bedroom and bathroom though. I'm running a little low on money though. I had to go beetle hunting last night to pay for Brewster's. x.x

Edited by Switch

Oh the Rococo set is lovely. I'm probably going to go with that instead of the princess set (because less expensive) but it's annoying that you can really only get them via spotlight. I have the wallpaper and floor though!

Island Beetle hunting, is the best feature, ever.

Brewster and I are BFFs by the way xd.png

I get to reply with "Coo" now because I stop in everyday. I'm trying to give out perfect coffees when I work part time for him because I want the Café Uniform.

Can you really?? I only got my lamp and table from the spotlight, and i already had the lamp. o_o;

Now I'm trying to remember where I got the couch, first lamp, bed, wall, floor, and wall candle from... probably gifts or the HHA thingy? Though I'm still missing quite a lot :c

And yes I love beetle hunting it's made things so much easier. unu

You can get them from villagers as well as spotlights. I think the wall candle is the only one you can buy normally, along with the wallpaper and carpet (since those two are never spotlight items)

I had the shelf as a spotlight item today so yay?

Ah yeah. My villagers never give me anything I want though. ;u;

That reminds me I still need to get more of the gorgeous set. D: and gold furniture because my rocks STILL wont give me any gold agh

EDIT: ooh i just got the wardrobe in the spotlight ovO also YES I can change my eye color now!

Edited by Switch

Ohhh the gorgeous set is awesome looking *looking at the AC wiki*

I don't have enough rooms for all of this D: *le sob*

(Though Gracie items, yikes)

I all of the sudden have just been getting money from my rocks, need gold D:

Oh actually the last empty building is for Katrina. You have to have your fortune told 20 times by her... (still working on this, I seem to always get Pelliper and Sahara as visitors and never anyone else. Especially Redd, my art gallery is lame)

The police station is like Brewster's, you have to find a place to put it in your town.

I haven't gotten a request for it yet (and I want it because they have lost item claims and like, free stuff) but I have no idea where I will place it.

Thank you Lady, for that info. I get my fortune read by Katrina every time she comes to town, but I'm not keeping track of how many times I've had it done. My art gallery is the emptiest part of my museum, I'm trying to fill it as fast as I can.

I also have no idea where to put my police station when a resident requests it, my town is pretty full. xd.png

That furniture set from Gracie is gorgeous! I'm going to have to move out my Alpine room once I upgrade to the emporium. I wish we could upgrade two floors to have four rooms each instead of just one. xd.png

I finished collecting all the items from Brewster, his gyroids are amazing! Now if I could finish learning all of Dr Shrunk's jokes I'll have less to do...

user posted image

Got a triforce pattern stump the other day (it's gone now, didn't know how it affected the perfect town status)

user posted image

Here's me being BFFs with Brewster. My character spends a lot of time outside watering flowers. That tan!

user posted image

And a funny pic from one of my friend adventures

Keeping pattern stumps shouldn't mess with your perfect town status, I had a pattern stump next to my house for awhile (my brother dug it up :c) and I reached perfect town status while it was still there :V

Ah thanks for the info!

I guess that means I'll be chopping down some trees or something xd.png

(got the silver axe so I get the patterns)

Maybe when I get my cherries and apples I'll go around doing that.

UGH my friend gave me six gold ores but Cyrus gave me duplicates BOTH times.

This game does not want me to have gold furniture. ;__;

One of my residents just asked for the police station today. I have to demolish another project to do it, but it'll be worth it. I'm going with the modern one, the classic one looked too much like an outhouse to me. laugh.gif

I've owned Wild world for a while and have my New leaf. I haven't really been playing a lot lately though D:

Last time I checked though I had perfect town status, a good forest of bamboo, lots of flowers.

Like seriously, you can't run in my town at all. There are flowers EVERYWHERE.

I keep saying I'll make them neat and all buuut....xd.png

I've been trying for a blue rose and its impossible. Its harder than the gold roses >_>

As for my house, I've only got the main room finished. Its mixture of gorgeous furniture and gold furniture. Needless to say, I've spent well over a million bells on my first room alone >_>

I'm probably going t be investing millions upon millions of bells in to this house before I'm completely satisfied.

I'm just glad for the flower bloom ordinance or whatever. I can safely take a leave from town and not ruin all my hard work. My flowers took a very long time and it would be a shame if something happened to them.

I had the flower ordinance but my town became overrun so much that I opted out and went with the late night one (because I'm generally on at night... I may change the date but I keep the time the same)

Oh gosh bamboo ;_; I didn't know that if you don't dig up the shoots they grow... so I had like, wild crazy bamboo forest going on...

Speaking of flowers...

user posted image

Pansypocalypse help

Good grief!

That's why I just maintain little pockets and my big flower garden.

Those are my only two rules for visitors to my town.

- Don't run through my flowers

- Don't chop down all my trees

I have had the trees happen in WW. A high school friend planted pitfalls all around the outside of my house and ran around and chopped down as many trees as he could. I was so mad SO MAD

Anyway, almost to paying off my town hall renovation, can't wait to see it biggrin.gif

If I showed you my flower apocalypse...hahahaha. You would be crying. Its insane.

Oh yeah, I didn't know about the bamboo thing either. I was so surprised. I used pths to block them fof though, so they wont grow anymore. I just have a bunch of buried bamboo xd.png

When people come to my town, I dont let them run off paths. they would mutilate my flowers D: