rainpeltstar

Animal Crossing

Do YOU have Animal Crossing?  

252 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've got so many flowers. Almost the entire area of my town above the river is completely covered. They're in a checkerboard pattern which makes it a little easier and I think it looks neater. uwu I'm actively working on covering all of it.

I seriously need to get bamboo I don't have any...

Edited by Switch

I'm looking for bamboo for fencing off certain areas. And white azalea bushes. And sweet olives. I'm working on quite a few projects in one go xd.png

If I showed you my flower apocalypse...hahahaha. You would be crying. Its insane.

Oh it gets so much worse. There's a huge field of yellow tulips to the left of those pansies, and 2 huge patches of cosmos and tulips on the other side of town have merged together. That screenshot was actually from like a month and a half ago. orz

I visited this dreamtime town (don't remember code)

and this person, joined july 15th and they had NOTHING in the town! No trees no flowers no buildings o.O it was completely empty o.o sheesh idk how but there was nothing just the water!

I recently got New Leaf and it's taken over my life. I've never played an animal crossing game before so I'm sorta stumbling through it, but I absolutely LOVE the game!

I'm in need of pears and peaches though...and I don't know anyone else who plays so I can't get them. I know there are places online where you can give out friend codes and stuff but I'm super wary of letting strangers into my town. I would hate it if some jerk decided to chop down my trees xd.png

I wouldn't chop down your trees :3

(I seriously just broke my silver axe going on a tree chopping spree to make my new project look better, so uh, no more axes?)

(I got a tree stump pattern that is the Nook leaf symbol, keeping that one)

Oh the new town hall looks great (the japanese style one). I'm happy I spent all those bells funding it! Now to work on my house some more.

Yes, New Leaf/Animal Crossing in general is so addictive. It's really amusing when I go to talk to other people about it and I'm talking about paying home loans. I get these looks like "is that seriously a game blink.gif "

I have every fruit in my town except persimmons, myself.

I wouldn't chop other people's trees either, I still haven't gotten around to chopping my own. xd.png

I don't chop my own trees, let alone anyone else's. I also have all fruits except persimmons, I tried to take some from someone's town I visited in Dream Suite, and learned the hard way you can't wake up with things you took from a town you visited in a dream. xd.png

Dark_kitsune, I have peaches (they're my native fruit) and pears if you're interested.

It's raining today, so I was able to catch my first snail! I also caught a salmon. Now I just need a Coelecanth, I hope it's still raining when I get back on today.

Pika, the gold can is great! I got the gold can before the silver one; once Leif gave me the silver can I stuck it in my dresser. laugh.gif

user posted image

All the villagers I actually like keep wanting to move out but the ONE that I want to leave hasn't even thought about it yet

You know what

You know what

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

:I

Yes the gold can is amazing. I love it so much (very great for getting my flower garden taken care of)

I actually caught a Coelacanth the other day! I about died (and then donated it to my museum). The tip I have for it, is don't bother fishing for the little shadows in the ocean, in fact, run around on the shore to get them to disappear, that way the game will spawn new fish and each time there is a chance of the big shadow appearing. Only fish for the big shadows. (You'll get a lot of sea bass but eventually you'll get the big guy)

Thanks Lady, for your advice. I tend not to run on the beach because I have trees there and don't want to scare the beetles away. I just use my net to hit fish in the water to make them disappear.

I caught two coelecanth yesterday!! One went for my museum, one for my house. I also have 3 million bells saved; only 7 million away from my new badge from Phineas.

Villiger is Horrifying...

he is evil :3

he is...

Animal crossing is a good game non the less

I've played every Animal Crossing game there is in the US.

They are amazing games, and the corny puns for bugs/fish make it silly and cute.

I really love the first one, so many references and easter eggs.

Not to mention the playable NES games they had as furniture. (:

I remember borrowing a friend's GameCube for a week or so just to play, haha.

I'm definitely a flower, -oid, and outfit hoarder, I also love breeding the flowers like crazy.

Ah, good times.. Good times. ^^

user posted image

user posted image

The trees are looking very chartreuse today :L

(Well, the fruit trees and the bamboo (not trees but still) that is, the other ones are just a bit lighter)

Edited by Pika_Oi

I don't chop my own trees, let alone anyone else's. I also have all fruits except persimmons, I tried to take some from someone's town I visited in Dream Suite, and learned the hard way you can't wake up with things you took from a town you visited in a dream. xd.png

Dark_kitsune, I have peaches (they're my native fruit) and pears if you're interested.

It's raining today, so I was able to catch my first snail! I also caught a salmon. Now I just need a Coelecanth, I hope it's still raining when I get back on today.

Pika, the gold can is great! I got the gold can before the silver one; once Leif gave me the silver can I stuck it in my dresser. laugh.gif

I sent you a PM smile.gif

So - would it be kosher to do friend code swaps on here? I've been on the forums so long I feel much more comfortable letting y'all into my town. Maybe I'm being silly...but it seems like a good portion of people on DC are decent folks.

Edit: and yup - I got my slushie machine yesterday. I drove to a McDonalds, ordered a soda and plopped down and got my gift. It's pretty cute - now my kitchen is full of soda machines, ice cream freezers, bakery displays and a sushi conveyor table lol

Edited by dark_kitsune

The trees are looking very chartreuse today :L

(Well, the fruit trees and the bamboo (not trees but still) that is, the other ones are just a bit lighter)

Yep they're getting ready to change for fall. Instead of one day just waking up to them having changed color it's kind of gradual, or at least more gradual than before.

I haven' t been playing because I'm waiting for my DS clock to finally get up to where I was in the game when I was being impatient about getting the gold can (this friday, can play again)

Ah the only places that have nintendo zone in my town are the mcdonalds and that's not really convenient for me. So I haven't been able to get those items. I get the wi-fi ones though.

(We have a best buy but they didn't set up the nintendo zone thingy)

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I don't know how they expected you to get through the roost part time job without looking up the combinations. D:

I mean I guess trail and error but that'd take a good while unless you got lucky I feel like.

In other news, Rosen is still suffering a severe gold drought. Also I'm trying to plant a bunch of holly starts and I still don't have bamboo and my villagers just will not ask me for any public work projects. D: I reaaallly want a hot spring.

Edited by Switch

Finally learnt how to upload screenshots, so...

How to Make a Successful Pitfall Trap

-Obtain a pitfall seed from anywhere.

-Head to beach. It's more foolproof this way.

-Bury it next to a slope, one space from the cliff.

-Call your victim over.

user posted image

My sis and I are so, so terrible.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

user posted image

"Wahoo" is still permitted, and discussing the site Yahoo! is still permitted, but screaming "YAHOOOO" is forbidden :I

Also I broke a million bells in the bank a little while ago and even though I still have loans to pay off I feel like it'd be wrong to withdraw anything now c':

Finally learnt how to upload screenshots, so...

How to Make a Successful Pitfall Trap

-Obtain a pitfall seed from anywhere.

-Head to beach. It's more foolproof this way.

-Bury it next to a slope, one space from the cliff.

-Call your victim over.

user posted image

My sis and I are so, so terrible.

*breathes heavily*

Any pitfall trap involving me will always be foolproof because I will always fall for it.

Even if I know where the pitfall is and it wasn't placed for me in the first place... :|

Edited by Switch

user posted image

Maybe now he'll get the hint

(I don't think he will though he thought it was a joke and gave it back to me :N)

Wow, Pika, you must really want him to move. blink.gif That should do it.

I passed my first Fashion Check with Gracie! Now I just have to pass it four more times for the Department Store.