rainpeltstar

Animal Crossing

Do YOU have Animal Crossing?  

252 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Does anybody have any historical clothes I could borrow today? Gracie showed up out of nowhere and literally all I have is a hat ;___;

I think I've got a shirt and some glasses you could have

I think with Historical you can wear a couple objects from another category and it can be any category and you won't fail so you should be okay if you can't find Historical pants or shoes just make sure the pants and shoes are from the same category because I think you'll score better if they are

Yeah I read about that and I have some official pants/shoes which hopefully won't clash?

I can open my gates now. ;u;

Okay

My friend code is 2809-7527-5050, if you don't want to post yours you can PM it to me :V

So I discovered you can pitfall people without using pitfalls by digging around them when they're sitting outside

user posted image

:D

ilu wyvern <3

So I discovered you can pitfall people without using pitfalls by digging around them when they're sitting outside

user posted image

:D

ilu wyvern <3

*screeches*

YOU HAVE EARNED YOURSELF A LIFETIME'S SUPPLY OF BEING TRAPPED IN PITFALLS.

ALSO I'll not ever be falling for that again. And you're really easy to trap whereas you can hardly ever trap me~

ilu2 switch <3

My sister demanded requested that I post her screenshots here...

user posted image

A villager where she shouldn't be.

user posted image

Thank who for joining?

Also am I the only one who kept misreading 'momentous' as 'monotonous'?

Edited by rampaging wyvern

user posted image

Finally somebody is moving

I like Walt but I want some new villagers already and he's not one of the ones I'm forcing to stay forever :V

If anybody wants to take him you can have him I don't really need anything for him or anything

You'll have to wait until the third to come get him though I don't time travel |D

Edited by Pika_Oi

How did that villager get up there o_o

P.S. Anyone want to swap friend codes with me (via PM)?

I need to work on the badges for visiting and inviting people over. Need all the badges. (or at least the first form of it)

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I wouldn't mind swapping friend codes but I get kind of nervous when I'm on wi-fi with people because I don't know what to do and also I'm not very good at direct communication so I'm sorry in advance if I'm terrible awkward |D

I decided I'm going to actively try getting all my dream villagers, but it's probably gonna be pretty difficult. unu I have one reserved at least, but I think most of what I want is on the more expensive/uncommon side.

So I'm mostly just trying to cycle through villagers as much as I can. I've got Ricky moving out on october 3rd to clear up space for Blanche.

aaaa i've never done villager trading before i hope everything goes right.

And I'm sure cycling through villagers is going to demolish my orchards/paths/gardens. e_e

Pika were you as creeped out as I was by this?

user posted image

Fun thing I found out, if you sit and play an instrument in a neighbor's house sometimes they clap for you

user posted image

Pika were you as creeped out as I was by this?

user posted image

It is a rule that I am creeped out by 99% of what Kapp'n says :V

I'm so excited for October, I want to start hoarding Halloween masks so bad o:

Also I've been designing stuff if anybody's interested (none of it is super fantastic though)

Edited by Pika_Oi

I'm usually flattered by what Kapp'n says to me; of course I haven't seen that particular text. blink.gif

One of my villagers is moving; he tried to move earlier and I mistakenly asked him to stay. That's not happening this time. xd.png I just passed my second fashion check from Gracie only wearing three items from her theme. I'm glad for that, she asked for modern again and I don't have that much in that theme. I also topped 10 million Bells in the post office; good thing Phineas visited as fast as he did, I promptly had to withdraw 1.2 million to buy the Royal Crown. I thought the Crown was expensive!

Lady, I found that out playing a taiko drum in my neighbor's house. smile.gif

Shhhhh don't tell people how much I spent on that crown I'm wearing xd.png

Really I wear it with everything because I'm so paranoid about accidentally selling it or something.

I did some serious beetle hunting last night to buy a 800,000 bell throne though (It was so cool!). It was a spotlight item so I was like, gotta do this.

I learned the secret, is to cut down all the normal trees, and dig up the bushes and flowers and stuff. Then the only bugs that spawn are beetles and the little ground bugs (including the hermit crab). It made the process a lot more streamlined (I still had to go to the island three times).

Kapp'n just..... sometimes I guess he's flirting with you, which is creepy. It's like, I am human. You kappa. Also, you're married, with a kid! Stop being a creeper!

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

HnngghhhHHHHHHHHHH

HE'S SO CUTE OH MY GOD

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS

Edited by Pika_Oi

I really want to get the 3DS version now... You all are making me jealous! ♥

Yes I'm happy for Jack to be back!

(He was in the original I believe). I just love halloween.

Oh Pika, you and your bugs, there was a freaky bug mask given to me today.... so keep an eye (haha) out for it.

user posted image

I got it already, I put it on one of my mannequins upstairs since I want the Skeleton Hood for wearing around instead and they look cute standing next to each other c:

user posted image

Speaking of bugs |D

Edited by Pika_Oi

Haha good deal!

So apparently there are certain masks that scare certain villagers during the event on halloween, so make sure to hoard them (as you are already doing xd.png)

I had to explain to someone what this game was (I was playing it at the school waiting for my lab session) and it always comes out so boring sounding. "I'm the mayor and I have to make money to buy things and fund projects and pay my mortgage and water flowers and talk to my villagers".

Yes I was already planning on hoarding them

I am also planning on hoarding Creepy Skeletons

I

I hoard things I like a lot |D

I like to hoard things I like too xd.png

That's what's up with my entrance. Got my anatomy type models (all three!). My Lucky cats, my nintendo stuff, yep it's all good.

I'm thinking about making a second house when I finish the last two payments so I can do a few more furniture sets. All this halloween stuff coming to me and I don't have a halloween themed room D:

My house would probably have a lot more points (and I'd probably have a lot more room for all the furniture I'm currently hoarding in the storage units) if three of my rooms weren't being used for hoarding bugs, fish, etc xP

I'd make more characters but all three of my other character slots are taken by my siblings currently (even though two of them pretty much never play). Maybe when they get their own copy of the game I can make some :L

I'm such a bad packrat my possessions have spilled out of my house and into the ground. laugh.gif I'm making it a point to bury things close to buildings where I know no one will move in.

I was so happy to see Jack this morning! I've already gotten a Spooky Sofa, Spooky Wall, Mummy Mask (from Jack), Werewolf Hat, and candy in preparation of Halloween. 'Twil be a good night. smile.gif

Lady, you're right, Jack was in the original. How do you make a second house? I could use the space.