rainpeltstar

Animal Crossing

Do YOU have Animal Crossing?  

252 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

the item retail is paying premium for today is sea bass.

ReTail did that to me about a week ago. Double the Bells still isn't enough to make me fish those things. She paid double for bamboo shoots yesterday, but I'd rather eat them. laugh.gif

im spending all my time breeding roses and doing the swim glitch to try to get the last four public work projects i need. it's taking forever to get said last four (no fang i dont want a drill rig why would i want that) but im pretty content since i originally needed eleven.

after im done with that i might open a flower shop with a third character? maybe

i also need to revamp the spa i made in the museum ugh too many projects

also trying to get my last non dreamie villagers out of my town i got Fauna to move in and she moved into a rly bad spot that messed up my layout but egh lesson learned ill do the reset trick next time i get a move in

annalise said she was gonna move but she changed her mind :|

I recently got Shampoodle unlocked in my game, and I've been filling up my museum too. happy.gif

Still gotta raise enough funds to build the coffee place though, and then there's the little matter of not having enough rooms in my house for all my stuff! blink.gif Seriously, I'm running outta places to put things.

That's when I bury them. biggrin.gif

I just got Katrina last week. My next goals are to get the fish and insect exhibits in the Museum finished and get the Gold Net and Fishing Rod. I'm also working towards the 100 million Bell badge, I'm currently at 13 million.

I've caught all the ocean fish, and there are only three deep sea creatures left I need to wait for since they don't appear for another few months. bugs and river fish are a little more tricky for me. I have at least one room of complete fossils and the only one I don't have any fossils for is the mammoth.

What's the swimming glitch? And also does anyone know if there is any way possible to have more than 8 patterns? There are just so many pretty QR code clothes that I want but I can only have 8 at a time and it's uber frustrating.

Yeah, you can have more than 8 patterns on you, but only if you create extra characters and store the patterns with them. I have one extra at the moment and im planning to make a second one soon. owo;

You can get Mable to store patterns for clothes. Extras are more for path patterns.

also you have to re-unlock the QR machine with any extra characters you create, which is annoying. :U

The swim glitch is basically a trick where if you go into the ocean for 5 minutes straight then go back out, the first villager you see will usually do the little "ping!" animation then have a special conversation with you. So you can use that trick to unlock public work projects faster, since the special conversations are the ones you get projects from.

If you do it, I recommend dropping all your bells and having no items in your inventory but tools, because that makes them unable to ask to buy something from you or sell you something, so that increases the chance they'll ask you about public works!

It works really well for me, I now only have 2 left. uwu

Edited by Switch

If you do it, I recommend dropping all your bells and having no items in your inventory but tools, because that makes them unable to ask to buy something from you or sell you something, so that increases the chance they'll ask you about public works!

I've heard filling your inventory with flowers works better, since they can't give you gifts (which they may ask to buy/trade in a future ping) that way.

I've heard filling your inventory with flowers works better, since they can't give you gifts (which they may ask to buy/trade in a future ping) that way.

... why didnt i think of that?! ;A;

well im definitely gonna do that for the last 2 public works ugh shoulda done that before hated it when they gave me stuff i had to bury :|

cannot believe that never occurred to me blah

Edited by Switch

Mable won't let me put patterns in the store that I didn't make.

i dont think you can carry more than 8 clothing patterns at a time for one character then :c

i usually just bookmark the urls of the qr codes if i want to save them but cant store them

Edited by Switch

If I did that I would end up with hundreds of bookmarks of nothing but clothing for this game.

well there's really nothing much that can be done about it then

personally im really picky about clothes

in other news i spent 2 hours swim glitching to try to get a wooden bridge and guess what fang asked for a modern bridge

welp

it's certainly a bridge

also i have to put it in a new position because for some reason villager houses can overlap the bridge's buffer zones but bridges can't overlap the villager's houses' buffer zones?

so like fang was allowed to put his house within the previous bridge's zone but when i teared it down and tried to place a new one i couldnt put it back in the same spot

??????? yes this makes perfect sense programmers

Edited by Switch

Oh, yes, that bridge "bug" is super annoying. dry.gif Gala moved in when I was building my second bridge, so I was super lucky that I had gotten to that spot first.

And, speaking of bridges and houses....any tips for getting pictures from the critters?

I've STILL gotta get one from that darn sheep, and then, the next time she says she's leaving, I am NOT gonna stop her.

(She's announced it twice now too. x_x Blerg.)

That spot is PERFECT for my third bridge. I NEEEDS it. *flails*

In other news, I stayed up 'till midnight playing on the island to get the wetsuit. laugh.gif Find it odd that you can't change its colors, 'cause that would be perfect for when you're playing with others and you're all on the same screen. (I wanted light blue with white. *nods*)

Edited by Gamekatt101

I've only gotten one picture from a resident that remained in town; the rest I've gotten in their farewell letters. Talking to them frequently, doing favors for them, writing letters, and beautifying their yards works for me. One resident gave me her picture twice. laugh.gif

Oh, yes, that bridge "bug" is super annoying. <_< Gala moved in when I was building my second bridge, so I was super lucky that I had gotten to that spot first.

And, speaking of bridges and houses....any tips for getting pictures from the critters?

I've STILL gotta get one from that darn sheep, and then, the next time she says she's leaving, I am NOT gonna stop her.

(She's announced it twice now too. x_x Blerg.)

That spot is PERFECT for my third bridge. I NEEEDS it. *flails*

In other news, I stayed up 'till midnight playing on the island to get the wetsuit. :lol: Find it odd that you can't change its colors, 'cause that would be perfect for when you're playing with others and you're all on the same screen. (I wanted light blue with white. *nods*)

The only pictures I've gotten were from parting letters myself ;c i;ve heard that giving them perfect fruits/rare bugs or fish or furniture when they ask helps?? not sure if that's true but itd make sense idk

also the wetsuits can be different colors but i think all the colors but black are rare and they miiight only show up in club tortimer? i cant remember if they're just rare or exclusive idk but i know there's pink and green and i think white?

Oh hey, I didn't see that this forum had an animal crossing new leaf thread before. But then again I don't really get on here much nowadays.

Figured I'd ask though, does anyone have that "tam-o-shanter" DLC hat for sale? I could potentially trade from some other DLC items that can be re-ordered.

I had Population Growing and new leaf. Population Growing broke. something went wrong with new leaf after I bought the digital download and I could not redownload it.

So now I have none. sad.gif

Is there still someone out who plays or at least has Animal Crossing Wild World?

As they are ending the Nintendo Wifi-Connection for the game and I've never ever played it online I'd like to try it out and so I'm looking for someone who would like to connect with me! So, if you would like to, please send me a pm!

I'd like to join!

Username: bluehusky8

Why you like AC: I really enjoy shopping and decorating my house, interacting with villagers, and getting the villagers I want. I love fishing and bug catching. I guess you could say I love everything! (Actually, not really, I don't like paying loans, or cleaning my town). The game is adorable.

I've been amassing achievements in New Leaf, I got the fishing rod 5,000 times, bug net 5,000 times, and diving 1,000 times most recently. Once I put 100,000,000 Bells in the post office I think I'll take a break. My bug collection in the museum is complete, I have to wait until September to complete the rest. Then it's just a matter of waiting for Redd to come by with the genuine pieces I'm missing. That may take awhile. laugh.gif

I have New Leaf and Wild World. But I can't play WW for some reason- The graphics seem too weird...

Username: seactsmew

Why you like AC: It's so simple and easy... And there's a bunch of awesome villagers and I can't even answer, there's too many great things.

The time was messed up on it. By a year. Almost nothing changed.

My favorite person moved away.

I wasn't very happy... But I worked at Brewster's to get my mind off it. I have a bunch of what everyone likes written down.

And I have a lot of pictures. You can get them on April 1st, or when they move away.

Yes, NL is clearly the best one yet! biggrin.gif The animals can say the dorkiest things sometimes, but it really adds to the charm.