rainpeltstar

Animal Crossing

Do YOU have Animal Crossing?  

252 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If anyone has a creepy crystal they don't want, I'd be willing to trad/pay for it! My spooky room is lacking something... I'm also willing to pester Jack if anyone wants extra stuff for free.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Also, I feel you, Switch! I hate it when they do that. I tend to hit them and/or trap them in holes. smile.gif

Also, I feel you, Switch! I hate it when they do that. I tend to hit them and/or trap them in holes. :)

nahh i love blanche and she didnt move into that bad of a spot. i don't really mind just making that path 1 wide, more of a minor annoyance than anything.

Plus hitting/pitfalling is actually a bad way to get villagers to move out. >_>; I just talk to them once when they move in and never again, and then in a week they ask to move out.

Althoooough I realized I screwed up with Fang because I technically talked to him twice and saved. :| so now i have to befriend him and that'll take too long.

But ugh at least i learned my lesson unu

EDIT:

yeaaaah halloween costume

user posted image

Edited by Switch

user posted image

GAH! You beat me to posting a very similar picture! Happy Halloween to you too!

I now have a complete spooky and creepy set - I'm happy now. :3

Hehe, I saw nobody had yet and I jumped at the chance xP

user posted image

I'm really digging this pumpkin head, I might make it my permanent face

It is an adorable pumpkin head! I must admit I love Jack's one. Speaking of Jack, I love how he gets so emotional when you give him candy. He's like: 'OMG you actually care!?' So cute!!

user posted image

To be honest I like the face on the green one better but it's not purple c':

And I know he's so precious o:

Phioxse, I have a creepy crystal I can let go.

user posted image

Um, Lobo... Are you seriously scared of this?

Phioxse, I have a creepy crystal I can let go.

user posted image

Um, Lobo... Are you seriously scared of this?

Ah, thank you but I should have edited the post - I completed the set yesterday. Thank you for your kind offer though! :-)

I managed to complete the Creepy set, and got an extra Creepy Floor. That was fun, although I missed the pumpkin mask. I'll have to get one next year.

I think I got most of the Creepy set, but honestly all I really wanted was the skeleton and the coffin c':

The only thing I didn't get was the jack in the box. I'll need to look up how to get that. And I love the coffin! Especially as you can store stuff in it. In a skeleton. A SKELETON. ohmy.gif

i got the coffin, floor, crystal, annnd a couple other things i can't remember. Wasn't really interested in getting all of them but i put the crystal in my bedroom cause i think it's pretty uwu

Phioxse, I have extra jack in the boxes if you would like one.

That would be lovely! What would you like for one? ^^

May I visit your town when I give it to you? I like to see how others live; that's my only request. wink.gif

I just passed my third fashion check from Gracie. One more and she's moving her line into my town!

I got two more dreamies! ;u; Drago in my cycling town and Phoebe in my main town

user posted image

... thanks phoebe. that's a prime location right there. :I

I got two more dreamies! ;u; Drago in my cycling town and Phoebe in my main town

user posted image

... thanks phoebe. that's a prime location right there. :I

AAAAHHH DRAGO ;A;

I am so...

:U

Anchovy's moving into my town >_>

Do these villagers aim to mess up paving? Wow.

Frobert moved into town, and I'm not that attached to him.

I passed my last Fashion Check from Gracie, she's bringing her boutique to town! I can't wait to sell/gift my clothes, they're buried all over town because I was hoarding them for her Fashion Checks. Now all I need to do is Katrina and Redd, this is great!

I haven't played Animal Crossing since the first one they released for the DS Lite. It's fun for a while, but it gets boring pretty quickly for me. I wish they had more fish and bugs to collect - those were two of my favorite things to do.

yeah i mean it makes sense why they're programmed to be able to wreck trees and paths and things but that doesn't make it any less annoying :U

drago's already showing signs of being problematic cause he moved in literally right in front of the bridge on top of a path in my cycling town. Buut as long as he doesn't repeat it in Rosen, I'll live...

I got Diana and Bianca! Only Fauna and Julian left, I think. ouo;;

also i unlocked T&T Emporium and

user posted image

im never taking this off

i dont care that it's not october anymore

ROSEN SAY HELLO TO YOUR NEW WIZARD MAYOR

I got Diana and Bianca! Only Fauna and Julian left, I think. ouo;;

also i unlocked T&T Emporium and

user posted image

im never taking this off

i dont care that it's not october anymore

ROSEN SAY HELLO TO YOUR NEW WIZARD MAYOR