rainpeltstar

Animal Crossing

Do YOU have Animal Crossing?  

249 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah I really really do

(although to be honest I did feel kind of bad for doing that, it always feels wrong to be mean to villagers even if I don't like them :N)

Oh great

Sheldon's moving in and he wrecked my flowers in the process. Not my paths at least, but I don't like Sheldon. e_e

If it was a wolf or a deer or Julian i'd forgive them but ugh

i really need to get better villagers

Ed still hasn't moved out after that fiasco but Alfonso tried Alfonso no you're here forever

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

And Camofrog continues to be the best

You guys realize that being mean to villagers doesn't do anything, right? They decide to move completely at random. You're just losing out on potential rewards. :I

Also does anyone want to trade bug-off prizes? I've got two extra ladybug chairs, a caterpillar sofa, and a ladybug carpet. I still need the cicada radio thing and probably a few others, I'll check in a bit.

Yeah I know but I just got tired of being inoffensive towards that jerk he makes me angry and uncomfortable and he won't stop flirting with me and giving me backhanded compliments and he won't leave >:N

I got two cicada stereos but I need them both for my cicada room

I have two honeybee chests and mini butterfly tables I don't need though

Edited by Pika_Oi

Ooh I still need a honeybee chest! I can trade you anything I listed there for that (or a golden man I have an extra of that too)

Should we do this via PMs or

You guys realize that being mean to villagers doesn't do anything, right? They decide to move completely at random. You're just losing out on potential rewards. :I

Also does anyone want to trade bug-off prizes? I've got two extra ladybug chairs, a caterpillar sofa, and a ladybug carpet. I still need the cicada radio thing and probably a few others, I'll check in a bit.

Yeah I know it's randomly decided but I'm still gonna be a total jerk to him because he's not a wolf or a deer or Julius.

I am going to be mean to every villager that moves in in the slot sheldon's taking until they're a wolf or deer or Julius :|

(i wish i could do villager trades ugh)

user posted image

Cicada room rock

I think actually Ed is actually the only villager in my town I don't particularly like. There's a couple others that I wouldn't mind if they moved out but I still like them. It's just this ONE jerky horse. :I

He's lucky I'm inoffensive enough not to change his catchphrase and greeting to anything worse than "EEYAW" and "I LICK SHOES" |D

Julian moved in to my town and I'm doing everything I can to keep him here. I absolutely love him, my hope is to one day get his picture. To top it off, Julian wears one of the shirts I designed with the Able Sisters. He's not going anywhere. wub.gif

Meanwhile, the Bug Off is today. I really want another piece of Bug Off furniture and a Bronze or Silver trophy from Nat.

oh right it's julian not julius

i was close :c

tbh I'm not fond of a lot of my villagers like I know which ones I want and I have none of them but I've become too attached to most of them to let them move out?? ;_;

Edited by Switch

This is the first time I've seen a villager sit on a stump ohmy.gif

user posted image

I also accomplished this finally!

user posted image

user posted image

(Also, I was really bored so I made a Nyan Cat dress...)

user posted image

Cicada room rock

Ahh those stereos are awesome xd.png I hope I get one for my bug room.

I came third in the Bug-Off, breaking my streak of two wins :L I was too busy to catch anything more than a mantis. At least Lobo came first.

I'm beginning to give my villagers stupid greetings and phrases, such as "NO TRESPASSING" and "SPEED LIMIT IS 3KPH" :I

Edited by rampaging wyvern

I love that octopus, she left me though.....

Oh man I time traveled too much and didn't do beautiful town ordinance. Thanks to leaf I found out I had to pull 1200 weeds from my town :'D

(so I could buy an axe to take care of the bamboo infestation)

It took 45 minutes to accomplish.

/animal crossing is my life

I want every octopus (and either Tabby, Kabuki, Cyrano, or Ribbot I'd only have room for one once I have obtained all the octopuses) but none of the villagers I'd be okay with moving out want to move so I can't get a move on that (no pun intended) :c

One of my villagers is moving out and I hope I get Drago.

Drago looks like a dragon. Do want.

I will be heartbroken if I get yet another sucky character like Angus, and even more so if it's one of my sis's second-hand villagers. Okay that was kinda mean.

Ok, so if any of you have had Baabara, this comment does not fit her personality, I was a little scared by it

user posted image

Also, FINALLY, got Katrina the place on the market street

user posted image

Hopefully now that Katrina and Gracie have permanent places I can get Redd more frequently because my art gallery is sad and barren.

P.S. Flora, in the above picture, is my favorite villager that I've had so far in this game because Flamingo (besides Tom, *sniff* he left me...).

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

So I finally made a wishlist of the villagers I'd like yesterday and this morning a villager moved into my sister's campsite and it was, of course, one of the villagers I wanted. Blanche.

Anyway she won the game so now I owe her an obscene amount of money in exchange for her letting Blanche move to my town.

After I kick somebody out. So there's that at least. This'll be the first villager trade I do... I hope nothing messes up. x_x

EDIT: eeee i've been doing the swimming glitch for a while and i finally got annalise to request a hot spring! :D now i gotta get a bunch of other stuff :I

also got a stone slab and i'm trying to see if i can buy bamboo from someone and now i want to make a little resort area or something aaaaa

Edited by Switch

I decided to turn the 4 museum rooms into a spa resort. :D Room 1's gonna be the lobby, 2's gonna be the bathing room place area, 3's gonna be a massage room, 4's gonna be a little restaurant.

Not the most traditional place for a spa resort >_> I was planning to make another house and turn that into the resort, but it'd be more expensive and time consuming and I'd feel bad for abandoning the player character.

Because I'm not poor enough as it is.

Ughhh. Some jerk moved into my carefully cultivated orchard.

Again. This is the second time it's happened.

Yes I hate that when animals move into spots you worked hard for. Sometimes they move in front of a project and I'm like, GREAT THANKS.

Luckily my row of fruit trees as backup is right between the rails and the tree plaza (I had a good town layout) so it's impossible for anyone to move in there.

I also hate when they move in right in front of or next to my house. Rocket is like touching my house and I get so mad at her. Like, no, this is my house, go away. But she won't move D:

I also have another one that moved way too close for comfort to my rose garden. I'm hoping some of the projects will discourage moving in too far, but I have a feeling they'll be wrecking my bushes at some point.

Jerks.