RheaZen

Creepy-Crawlies

Worms are worms, aka Annelids, if your referring to earthworms.

'Bugs' are usually insects, though people sometimes will call spiders/centipedes/scorpions etc, bugs.

Rheaaaaa, that snail is squee to the extreme.

I dunno if people would classify these as creepy crawlies, but other people have linked lizards, so i'll follow suit.

Squee

SQUEE

A bunch of squee

A tiny pinch of squee

Yuss. That is the Brookesia Minima, or the Dwarf Chameleon. Those are adults. Fully grown, they reach a tiny length of 0.5'' (1.27cms) or smaller.

'Bugs' are usually insects, though people sometimes will call spiders/centipedes/scorpions etc, bugs.

I dunno if people would classify these as creepy crawlies, but other people have linked lizards, so i'll follow suit.

Squee

SQUEE

A bunch of squee

A tiny pinch of squee

Yuss. That is the Brookesia Minima, or the Dwarf Chameleon. Those are adults. Fully grown, they reach a tiny length of 0.5'' (1.27cms) or smaller.

SQEENESSS.

I have arachnophobia, so..They just care me with how unnatural they are. -shudders- Sorry.

Squee

SQUEE

A bunch of squee

A tiny pinch of squee

i was scared this thread would be full of bugs....i haaate bugs...but instead its full of epic uber SQUEE.

OMG and i thought that IIII had seen the smallest frog ever...guess not.

its like the size of a speck of dirt.

ohmygod living dirt....

Silly, a lot of "dirt" is alive! Algae, mosses, springtails, bacteria, teeny worms... all sorta mixed in.

Silly, a lot of "dirt" is alive! Algae, mosses, springtails, bacteria, teeny worms... all sorta mixed in.

ya i guess thats true...lawl.

the title of this thread should be SQUEEFUL creepy crawlies.

and based on a picture a few pages back, my sister also found mating grasshoppers before. she thought it was a baby on the momma's back. i shut up and let her believe that becuz i was NOT about to educate my 6 year old sister.

ya i guess thats true...lawl.

the title of this thread should be SQUEEFUL creepy crawlies.

and based on a picture a few pages back, my sister also found mating grasshoppers before. she thought it was a baby on the momma's back. i shut up and let her believe that becuz i was NOT about to educate my 6 year old sister.

Lulz, I woulda told her the truth, or that the one on top was eating the one on the bottom.

Lulz, I woulda told her the truth, or that the one on top was eating the one on the bottom.

if i told her THAT...she probably would have screamed and dropped them (i forgot to mention that she picked them up and pranced around because she was sooo happy to have found such "pretty" grasshoppers)

yeah, if i told her they were mating she;d be like "huh? why are they on top of each other?"

O.o

i...couldnt answer that.

I released my bugs, the grasshoppers didn't eat eachother. xd.png

I'm thinking about getting an ant farm..

I keep seeing these guys all over my house and yard. I think they're neat, but they run off every time I try to catch one.

Oh, that's a fence lizard.

Found a brown recluse on my porch, but my mom killed it because they're veneomous.

And deadly venomous, to boot. Not any sissy stuff >_>

ID'd some of the giant spiders I caught yesterday. Stuff from the Genus Argiope.

It may have been shared here already, but my brother showed me a trick to find spiders in your lawn. Go out at night with a flashlight, hold it level with your eyes and find the little glints. What you are seeing is the reflection from their eyes, it only shows parallel to the direction the light came in. You will find that there are a lot more spiders out there than you probably realized.

Edited by Nectaris

One of my hissers just shed (what I think) was its last skin. This is he first time I've seen something like this so I just stood and gawked at it for a minute then went to class. I came back to find a white roach and ad an empty shell. And the roach had horns, meaning I have a male now :3

I'm only too thrilled about it. It didn't take him long to munch his skin, but he left the legs. Must be too crunchy ._.

It took him about a say to get his coloring in and start developing an attitude. I plan on separating him from his mother so he doesn't start getting any ideas. I already named him Jake , after my roommate's friend who has a thing for older women.

I'd say the name was creepy if it weren't fitting for a "creepy" creature... what does Jake feel?

It may have been shared here already, but my brother showed me a trick to find spiders in your lawn. Go out at night with a flashlight, hold it level with your eyes and find the little glints. What you are seeing is the reflection from their eyes, it only shows parallel to the direction the light came in. You will find that there are a lot more spiders out there than you probably realized.

blink.gif i don't think i want to do that. i happen to like the night. really don't want to see all these beady little eyes staring back at me. i get freaked out during the day with the little buggers all over the buildings at work as it is.

yeah i absolutely am freaked out by roaches... i think they are the worst creepy-crawlers ever smile.gif

----------------------------------

Scroll and eggspam removed.

Edited by MURDERcomplexx

the only thing on this whole thread that creeps me out would be the centipede...

they're just so...creepy looking D:

except in the video on the first page it did kinda look cute after it...molted. lD

that fluffy white moth thingy is adorable. 8D

i recently found a huge black moth outside on the wall. Those things are awesome :3

i would have taken a picture of it but the camera was dead...

Okay...well these guys are not creepy they are just cute and beautiful and amazing but my thread on mantis's was shut down so here is the epic amazing world of the most beautiful insect ever put on earth.

Here are some amazing hunting and eating video's.

The Hunt:

- eats mate

-eats bird

- eats lizard

- eats fish

- eats snake

- eats mouse

- eats wasp

- eats spider

Just some mantis's winning over the hearts of many.

I'm so Pretty:

- mantis dance

-clean, clean, clean

- OMG CUTE ^-^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIVPhM0pGo4&feature=related - you people is stupid

- BABIES

- om nom nom

I totaly want to get one...or 100 of them for a pet. I hear they are supper smart and make amazing pets that you can actualy train like a dog. However my friend who has a mantis said they usualy only like one person. They are perhaps the only insect with personalities and you can tell them all apart by the way they act (my friend has a few of these little guys. Scyther, Jakie Chan, Kabasa (female is seperate tank or she would eat the boys) and Bruce Lee her baby) Oh and sorry reptile lovers buy ya a few of your favorit animals get eaten by the most epic bug on earth.

Edited by Delphine

OHSQUEE.

Thats definitely a gecko of some kind.

We went up to Queensland once, and there was a leetle family of tiny yellow Gecko's living in the house we were staying in. They quacked like ducks, awesomesauce.

Edited by Googleplaxin