RheaZen

Creepy-Crawlies

Oh man - frilled shark = awesome. I've re-watched the vidoes of it so many times. X3

I love bizarre/"creepy" sea creatures so much. Has anyone posted video of a goblin shark yet?

Freaky. But so cool... *g*

I've seen and held geckos before, so I do know that they can't inflict wounds like that -__-; It's just that I wasn't up to a spat, as my warn level has only recently gone down to 20%, and last time I called a person out on something I got upped by 20%.

A new calidonian might be able to.

Or a tokay. Maybe.

Hehe, King Vultures. *pats them* They look kinda like demented puffins, to me. *g*

That bird does look like a demented puffin.

if you like creepy crawly bugs *shudders* watch monster bug wars....ew.

Demented Puffins xd.png

Monster Bug Wars? Never heard of it.

I watched a film called 'Eight Legged Freaks' once though. Army of giant mutant spiders and tarantulas anyone?

Demented Puffins xd.png

Monster Bug Wars? Never heard of it.

I watched a film called 'Eight Legged Freaks' once though. Army of giant mutant spiders and tarantulas anyone?

It's kind of like deadliest warrioirs for bugs. Except instead of taking two that would never fight, they take two that fight every day... Like the centipede and the king cricket, or the scorpion and the wolf spider.

Everyone should look up the candiru catfish.

Prepare to never want to go in any body of water again after reading about them.

I need someone to help me identify a spider we found. I think it's a Steatoda grossa or Steatoda bipunctata or Steatoda nobilis, or a false widow type spider. It's dark brownish blackish, with white markings on it's back. I live in the UK.

HELP! D:

I need someone to help me identify a spider we found. I think it's a Steatoda grossa or Steatoda bipunctata or Steatoda nobilis, or a false widow type spider. It's dark brownish blackish, with white markings on it's back. I live in the UK.

HELP! D:

I just checked, and there are no really dangerous spiders in the UK.

''False widows have a bit of a reputation for biting people, although in truth, this is quite a rare occurrence. You would need to be very unlucky, or go out of your way to be bitten. They only bite if mishandled or provoked. To those who have experienced it, the bite is said to be similar to a bee sting.''

If you still have it, I'd just put it outside. You'll probably never run into it again anyway. :]

Phew. I didn't think it was that dangerous, but, :/

We probably will put it outside. It's just, when you find this spider climbing up your wall, you tend to panic. We have it in a jar now. I think we'll probably release it on a dog walk so it's not in a garden. xd.png

It's kind of like deadliest warrioirs for bugs. Except instead of taking two that would never fight, they take two that fight every day... Like the centipede and the king cricket, or the scorpion and the wolf spider.

....That's epic.

Deadliest Warrior is one of my favorite shows; two bugs would make it awesomer. 8D

D'ya think opening this thread to things such as viruses and bacteria would be appropriate? They're not so much "creepy crawlies," but they've got the "ick" factor.

THE DUMBO SQUID! It my favorite animal biggrin.gif . Its not creepy but oh well. And my favorite plant is the ping pong tree sponge

Everyone should look up the candiru catfish.

Prepare to never want to go in any body of water again after reading about them.

I love you. :|

Strange as it, some insects creep me out and others I adore (along the creepy scale) but bats are awesome if they didn't eat each other drink blood and kill each other more.

Also Assassin bugs eat bats. DX

Creepy crawlies...

Well, I had a 2 inch poisonous centipede in my bed the other day.

I tried to splat it, but it was too fast. So I tag-teamed with my dad and we killed it together.

There are also these nasty black millipedes that for some reason everyone calls 'worms'. They're so nasty even ants don't eat them. And when you kill one and leave it, it dries out and leaves a crunchy black tube.

-Phovos

-Phovos