RheaZen

Creepy-Crawlies

Is the person with mouse trouble still having them? Because at my cottage in winter I have a home made trap I use. I have one of those ice fishing buckets made out of rigid plastic. I fill it about halfway with antifreeze. I take something thin and sharp and poke a hole in the center of a pop can through the part that is perpendicular to the ground when its standing upright. (make sure the can is empty). Then, I take one of those super strong green strings and thread it through the pop can. I hang the can over the bucket so its in the center. I put peanut butter on both ends untill its perfectly balenced. The mice crawl up the bucket, along the string and onto the popcan. It unbalances and the mouse falls into the antifreeze where it drowns. The End.

Also for pets I have 3 aquariums 2 budgies a dog and a cat and i had an iguana named Dragon before it became illigal to keep him and my neighbors reported me. Where I live you can only keep lizards under 6 feet without a licence. I miss him :'(

Is the person with mouse trouble still having them? Because at my cottage in winter I have a home made trap I use. I have one of those ice fishing buckets made out of rigid plastic. I fill it about halfway with antifreeze. I take something thin and sharp and poke a hole in the center of a pop can through the part that is perpendicular to the ground when its standing upright. (make sure the can is empty). Then, I take one of those super strong green strings and thread it through the pop can. I hang the can over the bucket so its in the center. I put peanut butter on both ends untill its perfectly balenced. The mice crawl up the bucket, along the string and onto the popcan. It unbalances and the mouse falls into the antifreeze where it drowns. The End.

Also for pets I have 3 aquariums 2 budgies a dog and a cat and i had an iguana named Dragon before it became illigal to keep him and my neighbors reported me. Where I live you can only keep lizards under 6 feet without a licence. I miss him :'(

Drowning in antifreeze? D:

Just do this, over your neighbor's fence.

Wait, your iguana was over 6 feet? I have never heard of an iguna getting over 6 feet, ever.

I don't know, maby it was 5 feet. Or 5 and a half. That included tail though and his tail was huge. His body was about one and a half feet and his tail was the rest. He was longer then I was tall. We built him a custom cage the size of a single bed and 7 feet tall. Instead of a heat rock which PJ's pet store said to get *throws up* he had one of those heating pads you buy to put on your feet that gets warm but not hot. He liked to sit in our nasrusham beds and eat them. I'm getting kinda teary now. I have a pic of when he was a baby in a shoe.

Bloody HATE flies. *Swats*

Is that the one bug you don't like?

If I had to pick it would be mosquitoes...even though I hate ticks more but they're not insects. I can't go outside because I always seem to get ticks on me. This never happens to any of my friends;no ticks go out of their way to eat them.

Is that the one bug you don't like?

If I had to pick it would be mosquitoes...even though I hate ticks more but they're not insects. I can't go outside because I always seem to get ticks on me. This never happens to any of my friends;no ticks go out of their way to eat them.

Those and chiggers. Chiggers are really itchy, and the fact that they like to bite where your clothes rub only makes them itch more.

:< *Hugs*

Already hugged you on IRC, but here's more.

And here's a happy bat squee to cheer you up:

user posted image

Glass frogs, the internal viscera, including the heart, liver, and gastrointestinal tract are visible through their translucent skin

I want one....

Also I have new baby roaches with more possibly on the way.

user posted image

ohmygoodness it's adorable! biggrin.gif

*squeeee!*

can i use that as my avvi?

anyway, i had no idea they were so small! is that a young one, or is that as big as they get?

I just found it using Google, so I don't see why not *lol*

Wiki says they can be between 5 and 8 cm. So, eet's a bebbeh.

I just found it using Google, so I don't see why not *lol*

Wiki says they can be between 5 and 8 cm. So, eet's a bebbeh.

okey, just making sure in case itwas yours. ^^ better safe than sorry 8D

anyway, im uploading a ginormous file that will need to be cropped/linked so ill edit when tinypic finishes. laugh.gif

EDIT: 8D

Edited by lizardtail

Oh jeeze. I don't mind bugs that much....But in Florida the centipede season just passed. It's when a lot of centipedes come into your house. ;_;

And when your going to the bathroom and night and turn the light on and see them..it's just creepy...

(AND DON'T FORGET THE PALMETTO BUGS IN FL TOO! THOSE SUCK! )

I think bats, snails (yeah them too), lizards and frogs are cute creepy crawlys. I don't like spiders with long legs, if that counts as a srawly.

Love snakes, don't mind insects, bats, frogs, rats and dead things. Hard to gross me out. Hate slugs, not grossed out but...