Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

((It's not the same! Besides she asked me not you, you just did it because you wanted to... sleep.gif))

((

((excepted ryry

and fella will you please add these things into the map:

-Moonstone(right in the middle of the hidden Forest)

-it's Hidden Forest

-and Messenger's house

thx))

See?)) Edited by Fella

((It's not the same! Besides she asked me not you, you just did it because you wanted to... sleep.gif))

(( See?))

((Yeah then she asked me, I'm confused...

Edit: All of my concepts were used so its against the rules.))

Edited by Booo

"I love you, of course!" Kurapika was surprised. Why did he doubt her? She was hurt. "I'll go with you."

"It's not that..." Skoll replied, "I got heartbroken too many times. I don't want to be in a company who likes me because of pity", then he revealed the scar... Kind of reminding what he was talking about. "But if you say so, I believe you" He went closer and licked all her head, then took her paw and started walking as he was ready to take the flight. "Ready?" Edited by Fella

{{Fella, I'm going to ask that you take down the art that you are currently stealing, and send me a PM, with what is going on. Art theft is indeed a crime.}}

((Booo, do you allow me using your base? If not I will tell Laura to remove it and create a whole new one not like yours, and if Laura will like it accepted. Next time I will ask, okie?))

((Booo, do you allow me using your base? If not I will tell Laura to remove it and create a whole new one not like yours, and if Laura will like it accepted. Next time I will ask, okie?))

((Okay, Pm'd you.))

Edited by Booo

((Scroll name: Stunningfire

Dragon name: Spark

Type of dragon(DC dragon): Red dragon

Age(human years please): 10 years

Apperence(scars, marks, ect.): Completely red

Personality: Cheerful and optomistic, Spark looks forward to everything and is very energetic.

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold): He was born here

Job: Messenger apprentice

Position: Messenger apprentice

Other:

Password: DragonHearts))

((is this approved yet?))

"Ready." Kurapika grinned. "Oh, and Skoll...call me Kura."

((He is approved already.. check in page 1))

"Lets fly away then!" He said smiling at her. He ran like he never ran before outta the cave and flew like the wind. Soon enough he and Kura arrived the golden land. There he saw Bewaker. "Hey Bewaker!" He told him as Bewaker replied with a smiling friendly Hello. "I got a mate!" He told him excited, then Bewaker mentioned his growing up ceremony... "Oh right, that'll be later on" The scarred dragon said.

((lol okay thanks))

Sparks yawned and rolled over. He loved to sleep, despite his energetic personality.

~~~

Kurapika grinned and waved at Bewaker with one of her wings. "Hello."

Nellima looked around "Why are you here anyway?" she asked.

Edited by Booo

((Oranos.)) Edited by Booo

((oh, okay...))

"So when is the ceremony, anyway?" Kurapika asked. She fluttered her wings impatiently. Kura was rarely patient, but this time, Skoll was involved...she was willing to wait. Kurapika had waited so long to have a mate...

"To be honest, I don't know..." Skoll admitted as he licked Kura a little. "So, do you want to do anything?" He now asked her a little curious of what she will answer him. He loved her. She was so perfect. Another excuse for him to be around her is that he is scarred, for his luck - scarreds are always near the medi dragon. Yay... x3 He thought as he licked her some more.

________

"Nice to meet you, Kura. I'm Bewaker; A good friend of Skoll" Bewaker said as he flew to his house. He searched for Spark and found him. He got near him as he was asleep and screamed in his ear; "WAKE UP LAZEHH BUM! YOU'RE A MESSANGER APPRENTICE! YOU GOT TO TRAIN IF YOU WANT TO BECOME AN APPRENTICE!" Bewaker awaited Spark's reaction.

________

"Hmm... Growing up ceremony... I'll participate there..." Entei thought as he played with the waves near him a little.

Edited by Fella

Kurapika shrugged with a smile on her face. "I'm perfectly happy just waiting around. Especially with you." Another smile.

~~~

Spark woke mid-snort. "Wha-?" He saw Bewaker. "Oh no," he groaned to himself.

"Yes, yes. Thats good, Spark. Now get up... Now..." Bewaker said as he knew Spark was somehow a little nervous. He looked around and saw a messy room; "You gotta train yourself if you want to be a messanger... For real!"

_________

Skoll smiled back, "Lets go rest, okay? We need powers for today's ceremony" The horsedragon said a little excited as he went to the lake and relaxed. He smiled at Kurapika in the lake and sat next to her, getting a little near as he sighed and smiled again, this time grinning.

((I'm predicting Stunningfire's next post))

(((IMA SO CONFUSED BOUT THE ART THING! WHATS GOIN' ON????? )))

Athena thought she was going crazy, so much to do! and her feelings were getting in the way,

~~~~

Ares saw the whole thing between Athena and Bewaker. he almost exploded with jelousy, ima kill that dragon he though.

~~~~

Oranos looked at Nellima, "i have a problem" he told her "i can't sleep, i work night and day most of the time" he told her.

(((IMA SO CONFUSED BOUT THE ART THING! WHATS GOIN' ON????? )))

((Look on page 11.))

"You shouldn't be so hard on yourself" Nellima said reassuringly. "Besides, I'm supposed to be helping you".

Edited by Booo

Kurapika smiled and nodded. "Sure, Skoll."

~~~

Spark's jaws gaped open in a huge yawn. He sighed dramatically. "Fine."

"Good boy"... Bewaker said, "Fly to the moonstone and practice talking to Entei, please". Bewaker informed. He flew to Athena. "Athena, I have a feeling Ares doesn't exactly likes me. Will he kill me or something?" Bewaker asked smiling at Athena a little, yet concerned.

Spark yawned again. "Where is that, again?"

~~~

"Where are we going to rest?" Kurapika asked. "In your house?"

((oh!!!))

Athena looked at Bewaker. She burst out laughing. "He isn't gonna kill you. Oh, you will find out" she said as she looked at Ares walking over.

~~~~~

Ares walked over to Bewaker, "Wacha doing with my girl friend" he said as he glared at him.

~~~~~

Athena gave Ares a death glare. "Ares it's over" she said in a fierce whisper.

Bewaker heard everything, but he was busy with Spark now. "Deep in the hidden forests, don't get in trouble or I'll mess you up!" He said, smirked at Spark as he giggled. He took his paw and messed up with Spark's forehead just like humans do when they mess with someones hair with their hands. He went out to Ares and then echoed Athena. "Yeah!" although he was threatened.

________

"I don't know, do you want to?" Skoll asked Kurapika eventually, as he slightly smirked at her. "Lets go?" He asked her slowly and quietly.