Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

Kisa threw off the wolves and breathed a little flame upon them, making them howl as they ra away, "What is this? What were those? I thought they were dead" she said.

Spark grinned and headed out of the camp into the forest to look for it.

~~~

"Yup." Kura grinned.

Ares walked by Bewaker. He whispered "stay away".

~~~

Athena was glad he was gone. Now were was Skoll? she looked around. WERE is KISA?!?!

"Coming to think about it, I am a messanger and I am a guardian dragon. I'll just have to say no. Ares, It's over... Get it, please".

~~~~~

"I think we gotta go to Athena, she seems kind of angry..." Skoll said as he looked over Athena far away. He flew to her and said "Hello!"

"Kura, Are you okay?" Skoll asked her caring as he got closer to her licking her face a little bit.

"Just tired," she muttered, looking down and not meeting his gaze. "When can we go to your den? I think I could use a nap before the ceremony."

"finally! You are here!. When do you want your cerimony?" she told him.

~~~~

Ares was shoked anyone would stand up to him. It was new, it was...scary.

((ok, has it been three weeks? if he doesn't show up soon he will be killed, i have some one waiting for a mentor anywayz))

"Two more hours, please" Skoll told Athena. He grabbed Kura's paw and flew back to his small cave. "Enjoy, love" He told her as he sat near her.

~~~~~~

"You know what Ares, It's time for me to stand up for my own, ya' know? So you back off. As much as I somewhat adore you for your courageness, uhm... Well, you have gone too far this time; Threatening your own pack? Pshh" The majestic guardian dragon said as he revealed his shield on his tail. "I hope nothing's going to happen" He told him with a sarcastic toneas he roared a little. He went over to Athena and took her to his den.

Edited by Fella

((I kinda searched and I doubt he ever did post here, or perhaps It's a she?))

((idk lol, but you should kill IT off))

Kurapika smiled and curled up. "You should get some rest, too," she suggested tiredly, closing her eyes.

Mira watched a blackbird behind a scrabbly bush, waiting for the right moment to catch it. Then, as quick as lightning, she pursued it. It tried to fly higher then she could, but she kept up steadily by carefully gauging on her energy. Mira dug her claws into it's head, and killed it quickly. Strolling to the food house, she dumped her catch there, then laid down to enjoy the feeble light.

Spark crept through the forest. He would never tell Bewaker this, but truly, he didn't know where the Moonstone was. He didn't have a clue where it was, but he would try. Hopefully Spark would just stumble upon it and not have to tell Bewaker. After all, what messenger didn't know where the Moonstone was?

((i love animals, would you like Mira to be your new apprentice? is that ok Rain? ima kill his charii now))

Sen walked into the hidden forest. He heard a rustle come from behind him, Sen turned around. There were 20 red eyes glowing in the bush. Before he could run, they pounced on him. the last thing he saw was red covering his eyes.

((i know kinda mean ^^'))

Ares froze, YOU. WILL. PAY. he thought. "I don't ******** care if you are under the protection of gods, i will kill you" he said in a feirce wisper. This wsn't about Athena any more, he couldn't care less if she didn't love him, this was about pride.

~~~~

Athena sat next to Bewaker. "Please don't be enemies with him. He is very very powerfull, Bewaker. He migh have taken what you said to seariously" she told him worriedly. Then she bent over and licked his face. Her her white and orange cheeks turned red.

((So Sen was talking to Aria then he just randomly ran into the forest?... xd.png))

((Lol, I know it's kind of savage, but I kind of enjoy reading about savage deaths. xd.png And yeah, it's ok with me. When do you think Luma is right to hatch? Probably in a week or so, or dragcave time. Wait, who am I apprentice of again?))

Metis looked down at the dead hatchling. "poor one" she said to herself. She looked around to see if she could find his soul. "Sen?" she asked, waiting for an answer. "Oh dear, mabye the poor one's soul didn't make it" she said sadly as she looked at the sad mentor.

~~~~~

Nemesis heard a longing howl. she ran out to see Aria nest to Sen's dead body. "Oh dear" she said. She walked slowly over to Aria. "Aria, his is not the place" she told her slowly. "Do you want to take him to God's Shrine?" she asked. "I will inform Athena about this" she said as she walked away.

((this is a good time for me to tell everyone what happens. Leader takes scale/fur/Ect. From dead dragon. Blah Blah Blah death cerimony. All dragons toches noses to thing taken from dead one. Then dead one is buried with scale/fur/Ect.

i feel bad that Sen had to be killed too, mabye if Dark is still active he will make another charri))

((Luma should hatch soon! Spark is going to the moon stone to reaseve his messenger tatto!!!))

Edited by Laurarockstar

((O.K!))

There was no movement in the egg, then a tiny shiver racked the Black egg.

~~~~

Mira was walking around the land of gold, when she saw Aria and Nemesis by the remains of the body of Sen, she assumed. She let out a small wail. The first dragon dead in the land of gold... and iit was Sen.