Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

Kisa looked around, cautiously looked for food. She hadn't seen the light of the forest enterance for a while now. "I hope I'll get out of here. But first, I have to see if there's anything speacial or food" She said, her stoamach growling in agreement.

Ares looked at the young dragon, "It is just a cut i will be fine" he said. "I don't want it to get infected thats all" he said again.

Kurapika sighed. "If you don't want it to get infected, then let me heal it. It'll be quick and won't hurt much." She tipped her head to one side.

((A new dragon has arrived:

Forum name: Fella

Scroll name: Baren

Dragon name: Skoll

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Gray Horsedragon

Age (Human years please): 22

Apperence (Scars, marks, etc...): Has a permanent scar on his left eye, making him look cooler but also reducing a little his eyesight in this specific eye. Also has a birthmark in the shape of himself right near the tail (in the booty area). His fur color (the fur on the tail, up the hooves and neck) is in yellow color.

Personality: Sneaky and cold, trustworthy but mistrusting, has a permanent face of mistrust and anger, usually rude, but when close to his friends will be polite as possible. When in love will be the greatest gentleman ever. Highly intelligent.

Bio (how did your dragon get to the land of gold):

I was just a hatchling... I heard weird voices coming outside my cave, I had no parents, nor friends. I went out to investigate, but then the humans found me and started hunting me for gold, because us, the gray horsedragons are rare, were usually purple. So I ran away, ran away, started using my hooves. They were quick, but I was faster, I started flapping my wings and flew, they lost me. Phew, what a relief! I told myself as I just fainted because I was too exhaused, then when I woke up - I found myself in a land where everything was golden. "The Land of Gold".

Job: Workie, Has no job due to his scar.

Position: Scarred

Other: Fastest dragon, because of his mix between a horse, a gray dragon and a normal dragon. He is one of the last survivors of the gray horsedragon kinds.

I got accepted by Laura. Laura please update my char by whatever wrote down here))

Skoll just woke up from a hybernate of ten years, when he woke up he noticed he had wings and was fully-grown up. "Hey! I'm an adult now!" He said hailing around, he started running and running outside his cave, when he went out he just flew like the wind, nothing could've stop him. As he noticed Athena staring the roof of the land. He went closer to her and dived downwards, exactly near her. "Yo, Athena, guess what? I'm officially an adult dragon, and I am not so young no more!" He told her smiling and glaring, "Woops, first time I ever smile!". He said laughing, "Thats not me for sure". Then he simply hugged her because he liked her. "I'll go get some food, I might be scarred, but that ain't means I can't help!". As he said so he just noticed six rabbits a row, he slowly walked to them with his majestic horse-like walking, when he arrived he put his head down and just killed them all with his sharp horns in his forehead. As they were three on each horn, he went to the food house and stored them all. "Athena, I got six more rabbits!" He screamed to her then flew to meet Kurapkia, the med-dragon who he didn't see long time... When he saw her he said "Kurapika, I'm old now, and older than you!". He loved Kurapika, had a crush on her, he told her quietly when nobody could hear, a little afar than Ares "I love you..." Then he flew back to his cave, extremely shy.

(His cave is near the lake, one of the huge stones there. Nobody besides the land of gold dragons know about it)

Edited by Fella

(Can I make a new charrie? Will be Mira's sister. (Not real sister, just, you know, a friend-sister.)

Forum name: rainpeltstar

Scroll name: Same as forum name

Dragon name: Luma

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Black dragon

Age (Human years please): Egg

Apperence (Scars, marks, etc...): When hatched, she will be a normal Black dragon like Mira. But she has a small darker black spot(Sort of like a new moon) behind her ear.

Personality: Easy to anger and offend, but kind and trustworthy.

Bio: Its unknown how this seemingly normal Black egg got into one of the many crevices in the Land of Gold, but it is proof that dragons have lived before in the Land of Gold.

Job: None

Position: None

Other: None))

After long hard hours of practicing flying, Mira was exausted. She nosed around a crack in the wall, one that would do as a suitable napping place. When she got through the twisting tunnels, Mira came to a small dip in the ground. What was fortunate, she was still small enough to fit in one of the crevices to take long naps in. Folding her wings, she settled down, but something unsettled her, as if something was in her way. Looking behind her, Mira saw a glowing Black egg. As she sank to her knees(If dragons have knees) as tears came to her eyes. Happy tears, ones of relif and joy.

Kurapika sighed. "If you don't want it to get infected, then let me heal it. It'll be quick and won't hurt much." She tipped her head to one side.

((Laura did you reply to this?))

((Stunningfire, will Kurapika reply to Skoll?))

((yeah, sorry))

Kurapika blinked then flew after him. "Hey! Wait!" She gave him a little smile. "Can I stay here?"

Skoll then just heard Kurapkia asked him something, he didn't wait a minute then said. "Of course, welcome to my humble cave", "I'm sorry about the place, I have a lazy eye...", he said revealing his huge scar on the left eye. "Well, if you want or need anything, just say", then he simply stood next to her, shy a little, really blushing and saying. "I was serious about what I've said, you are somehow perfect."

((Laura, you didn't put me on the white list for making a better view of the map! D:))

Edited by Fella

Kurapika smiled, embarrassed. She bent her head and rubbed it against Skoll's shoulder. "Thank you."

Skoll felt so tiny, he didn't realize why, even though he was seven years older. He blushed and said, "You know, It's really weird... I am 7 years older than you... I remember you still an egg, so beautiful, even as an egg... Although I was ugly, When I hatched I saw the cracks... Gray egg with yellow lines on it... Bwhahah", He said disgusted a little. "But look at me now, a gray blonde horsedragon... Who would've guessed ah? Man, not to mention I am the fastest dragon around, but a bad hunter... I just caught six rabbits which is bad... I need to get my left eye better, but too bad my scar is permanent, which is why I'm a workie" He said then crumbling his head in her then crossing it, a sign for friendship.

((Kurapika is an adult dragon? Wait I'm confused...then Skoll should be younger than her...))

((Skoll is 22, Kurapika is 15. He is older in 7 years, and you have to be an adult to be a med dragon, otherwise you are an apprentice. If you can get on the chatbox))

Kisa walked along a path. Eyes wide ready to catch something dangerous, or the exit to the place. A Wolf howled. "What was that?" She growled. Then a bunch of wolves tackled her to the groud kicking and fighting the guardian of nature dragon gave up the fight. To many wolves.

((LOL, Uhm... Awkward ;3 STUNNINGFIRE POST D;))

((In the hidden forest there are, Laura said so))

((In the hidden forest there are, Laura said so))

((Oh okay thanks.))

When Mira woke up, thankfully, the egg was still there.

I will care for this egg from the night until the day. But I cannot risk jeopardizing my dream of being a hunter... I guess i'll have to give it to the sitters to take care of... But i'll never stop worrying about it.

She nosed it out of the crevice and into the open and took it to the Sitter's den.

"Hello?"

((Anyone going to noticeKisa am missing? She will be for two days in the RP... At least...))

((So is Skoll... LOL x3 Well post!))

Edited by Fella

Kurapika smiled again and blushed prettily. "Do you mind if I stay here tonight?" She nodded outside. "My house is very lonely sometimes."

((sorry i am so busy lately))

Athena looked aroud, it had been a while since she had seen Kisa. She walked over to Kisa's house, "Kisa are you in there?" she asked as she noked on the door.

~~~~

"Oh, Mira, hello. What do you have there?" asked Nemasis. She looked at the egg in her paws as she waited for a reply.