Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

Suddenly Spark heard a wail. Could a dragon be in trouble? He put on a burst of speed-and saw the dragons clustered around Sen's dead body. "Noooooooo" he moaned.

((When will Cala-Sora hatch?))

Hollie looked at the egg. "It will hatch, won't it?" Hollie asked Azure.

~~

"Of course it will hatch." Azure assured Hollie.

~~

"Good." Hollie said.

~~~

Dylan looked at the sitters home. 'I have to talk to her.' He thought. 'I have to tell Hollie how I feel.' He looked at the ground. 'What if she hates me?' Dylan turned away.

~Elecii

Spark felt deep sorrow in him as he watched Sen's body being taken away, but he knew life had to go on. He sniffed the air one more time and went on, not knowing where he was going.

((To talk to Entei, god of water and oceans... etc))

"Neither do I. Listen up, You can try as much as you might but I am not scared. I will sacrifice myself for my guardened, do you understand that?" Bewaker said so angry. He got his shield out and was ready. "Black dragons are strong, I admitt. But I bet you never fought a guardian dragon before. Let me tell you one thing; You mess with one guardian dragon, you mess with millions of them" He said. Entei suddenly appeared near the black dragon.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Listen you black dragon, I know Bewaker for longer than you live. This 'little' dragon as you suspiciously call, can call for more than one million guardian dragons around the world. And guardian dragons are a species of loyality, you do not want to mess with them. And if you will, I can somehow 'promise' you that you won't see the lake for a while" Entei somehow threatened Ares.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lets go, Athena" Bewaker said. He grabbed Athena's paw and walked a little further from Ares.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know, but you should too" Skoll said. He licked Kura's face and slept.

"You shouldn't be so hard on yourself" Nellima said reassuringly to Oranos "Besides, I'm supposed to be helping you.  biggrin.gif"

After Nellima said this she heard the wailing of the dragons in the plaza, she went over to see what was wrong only to find that there was a ceremony being prepared for Sen.

Nellima flew above and saw Aria in the center of the crowd of saddened and grieving dragons; Nellima's face was pale when she returned to Oranos.

Edited by Booo

(((ok, time for cerimony)))

Athena walked away from Bewaker. "All Dragons please gather at the plaza" she said as loudly as possible. She went to Sen ((werever he is tongue.gif)) and took a scale. She didn't wait for all the dragons to gather, she hated these things. "we all are gathering here for the death of a beloved. he was attacked by something, and now we all mourn. Any words?" she asked.

~~~~

"Don't worry Nellima, it happens" Said ranos as reasuring as possible, tring hard to ide the saddnes in his voice.

"Sen was too young" said Nellima sadly "and he seemed alright last time I talked to him. ((Nellima once talked to Sen not too long after she fell into the Land of Gold but he rarely talked and they didn't bond well.)) "I didn't really know him at all but I don't understand what could of happened to him." Nellima shivered a bit.

Edited by Booo

((You mean Nellima and Oranos, and there outside the hospital not the plaza.)) Edited by Booo

"It's ok Hun, Dun worry. Your safe here. Though will you promis me not to venture into the Hidden Forest till ready?" he aked her. he sure didn't want anything to happen to her.

"It's ok Hun, Dun worry. Your safe here. Though will you promis me not to venture into the Hidden Forest till ready?" he aked her. he sure didn't want anything to happen to her.

"Don't worry I won't" Nellima stared at the ground for a bit "Oh! We should attend the ceremony" she said alarmed "That is unless you want to start my training but I think it would be respectful of me to go even though I didn't know Sen that well. Nellima had a vision of an 'angry Athena' in her head.

"Lets go. Sen's death ceremony should start" Skoll told Kura. He held her paw and flew to the plaza. "We're here" Skoll sorta 'annouced'. "We're sorry, Sen..." Skoll said. A tear fell off his cheeks as a flip flop sound would be heard. Skoll licked Kura's face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bewaker walked to the plaza. "He was a nice dragon" He then said. As Skoll, a tear fell of his cheeks down to the ground, making a flip flop sound that is sorta hearable. He got closer to Athena and glomped her a little.

Edited by Fella

"Ok lets go" said Oranos. he didn't like gthe idea of a death cerimony, but he guessed it was respectfull.

~~~~

Athena looked at Bewaker. Her eyes welled up with tears. She knew she was suppost to stay strong but she couldn't. "This means i'm a bad leader" she cried. "I am suppost to look after my dragons! espacially the hatchlings!" she told Bewaker.

"Don't be sad! Nothing happened. Nobody knew how this actually happened, you're a good leader! Dragons eventually die, like everything in this messed up world! Meaning of life is death!" Bewaker tried to cheer up Athena, not knowing if he successed. "Come on, don't be like that... It's nothing your fault!" He told her. He licked her tears then cuddled with her. "Don't feel bad... It happens to everyone..."

"Meaning of life is to live, Bewaker." Athen wimpered "It's been a long day. I don't know if Skoll wants his cerimony now" she told Bewaker, hugging him.

((GUESS WHAT, now i have to PM Ryuu to see if she's still active. hope we dun have to kill another))

Nellima and Oranos watched the ceremony, afterwards Nellima noticed Aria was the first to leave, she looked desperate not to stay around 'This must be really hard for her' she thought. Nellima all of the sudden felt sad and tired "I'll come for training tomorrow night." she said quietly to Oranos.

Edited by Booo

"Lets go. Sen's death ceremony should start" Skoll told Kura. He held her paw and flew to the plaza. "We're here" Skoll sorta 'annouced'. "We're sorry, Sen..." Skoll said. A tear fell off his cheeks as a flip flop sound would be heard. Skoll licked Kura's face.

Kura nuzzled him back and licked him, stricken with sadness and shock. Why did this have to happen? They were all so happy...

Spark was still at the scene of where Sen died. He had his head bowed down in sorrow, but he glanced up with surprise as Aria came. "Hello," he said softly.

"Hey! Wait up!" Spark flapped his wings, catching up to Aria quickly. He blocked her way. "What's wrong?" He searched her eyes and saw anger; deep beneath that there was deep hurt. "I know," he said gently. "How I want to avenge his death..."

Spark stood firm. "Aria, this is dangerous. If whatever it was killed Sen, they can kill you too. I'm coming with you." He flicked his tail. "What messenger would I be if I let another dragon die?"

Spark snorted and followed, muttering to himself. "Well, she could have been at least a little bit more grateful..."

Spark looked around. He felt as if he could still feel Sen's spirit, looming over them, guarding the clearing. He bent his head respectfully.

Entei revealed himself to Spark; "You did well, my fellow friend. I will help you through this journey of seeking what killed Sen, and if necessary; I'll help" Entei spoke to him loyality.

"Lets go take some rest, I think you're right" Bewaker told Athena. He walked near his hut and told her she can sleep in his house if she wants, today; "If you want you're welcome sleeping in my hut today. I see you're sad" He told her.

"Why it had to happen, for some odd reason. Lets hope it won't come again, but we gotta stick together. I'll ask Athena for the ceremony to be tomorrow" Skoll said; He flew to Athena and asked her if the ceremony could be tomorrow. "Athena, do you mind if we'll do the ceremony tomorrow?"

"Ah, very well then, Aria. It's nice meeting yu too" He smiled at her gently. Entei took some waters from the lake so he could somewhat 'fly' in the air; "Never got out of my lake until Sen died" He explained. He followed Aria; "Are you sure about this place?" He then doubted.

Athena nodded "Thats fine Skoll". She tuirned to Bewker, "Thanks" she told him. she still was encreadible sad, just like everyone eles.

~~~~~

"Ok nellima" said Oranonos. "But we better start that training soon unless you wanna grow up bfore you learn anything" he joked.

~~~~

Zues looked down, he could't help seeing his daughter so sad. He also saw Aria going to avenge his death. he tried hard to send a message to her. Dear Aria, Revenge will get you no were, Zeus. he sent.

((NEWS-i dun think Ryuu is active anymore, i will not kill her, just let her stay lost in the Hidden Forest, Deputy is Open now! But if you do become deputy and Ryuu comes back she will become deputy again [which i doubt]))

Edited by Laurarockstar