Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

(I'll roleplay something!)

After a few hours of shaking, the black egg had a small hole in it, and tiny snuffling sounds can be barely heard.

~~~

(If it's okay, i'll roleplay an evil Pygmy.)

A bone-chilling shriek could be heard in the forest. Orange eyes peered out from a bush at a dragon passing by. The unruly Pygmy looked harmless, but it was pure evil. He flitted out behind the dragon and bit its tail, harder than any other Pygmy could do.

~~~

Mira blinked, then pursued the rabbit across the plaza, where it escaped into a hole. She tried to dig it out, but there wasn't enough space.

Aww, someone could have had their bellies full with that.

(If it's okay, i'll roleplay an evil Pygmy.)

A bone-chilling shriek could be heard in the forest. Orange eyes peered out from a bush at a dragon passing by. The unruly Pygmy looked harmless, but it was pure evil. He flitted out behind the dragon and bit its tail, harder than any other Pygmy could do.

((I think you need to check with Laura about that. Whose tail is being bit?))

Edited by Booo

(Kisa's. She's lost in the forest isn't she? And i'll only be roleplaying him temporarily.)

((Yeah >.> ))

((Boo is right...))

Edited by Ryuu2

((Well, uhm... i would... sure...i guess... if Ryry doesn't mind being bit and all...

but guys...they are the only dragons there are no dragons in the hidden forest...

Ok final answer= i will alow it this once...but no more dragons in the forest

Oh and I_love_animals Aria can kill like three wolves))

Athena looked around. She was so busy. Athena decided she should hav skoll's cerimony now and Mira's (Mira right?) apprentice cerimony later.

"All dragons please gather at the plaza!" she said loudly "Skoll, please come here"

~~~~

"Good job, It's always great to come prepared" said Oranos. He demonstraited how to use the hammer corretly.

~~~~~

Nemesis saw the little black egg. She hoped it would hatch soon, it was always exiting to see one of these cute things come out of their shells.

((Is Elecii still active? ima go find out...))

Edited by Laurarockstar

"...Bummer" Skoll murmured. He flew back to the plaza; "Yes Athena?" He smiled at her. Bewaker flew too; "Hello Athena. Whats up?" He asked her. Entei, the god of water spoke to Aria and Spark; "Theres a adultage ceremony for Skoll. Please arrive at the plaza" He told them, smiling gently. He faded away and reappeared at the plaza.

The egg cracked some more, then eggshell pieces started falling out little by little.

~~~~~

Flitting to the plaza, she sat down in a nice shaded area, away from most of the action.

An adultage ceremony for Skoll, how perfect for a time like this! Sen is lost, but an adult is won, the circle of life.

After Oranos's lesson Nellima heard Athena calling everyone for the couples ceremony, "*sigh* my training keeps being interupted" she said to Oranos.

Edited by Booo

"Ok young one" Athena told Skoll. She noticed that almost everyone was here. "Skoll, Do you promise to be loyal?" she asked. She couldn't wait for his answer.

~~~

Nemisis wanted to listed to Skolls cerimony, but she was to busy waching over the egg.

~~~

Oranos was now happy. "It's ok, You are learning well. So i don't think it will be a problem" he told Nellima, showing just hhow relaxed he always was.

~~~

Khron heard Athena's call. He wasn't usally around.

((I_love_animals, do you, by any chance, read my posts?))

Nellima wanted to be a good role model for the next generation, she knew that she would be known in the future for being a part of the first generation of young dragon builders in the land of gold and she really wanted to get started but she took Oranos's word for it and held back her eagerness at the ceremony.

(Oh yeah, Cala Sora SHOULD hatch soon, Luma and her are relatively the same age)

A somewhat bigger piece of eggshell fell off and a tiny claw poked out from the hole, along with other shell pieces.

(Oh yeah, Cala Sora SHOULD hatch soon, Luma and her are relatively the same age)

A somewhat bigger piece of eggshell fell off and a tiny claw poked out from the hole, along with other shell pieces.

((Is anyone seeing this?))

(Erm, yeah. I have nothing to RP with, Mira is at Skoll's adultage ceremony, the evil pygmy is being evil.)

Edited by rainpeltstar

Kisa was startled when her tail was bit, she turned around and snapped at it's head quickly, leaving a small scratch because she misjudged

(And the pygmy is only temporary, I might make him run away or let him be killed or something)

The Pygmy was surprised at the dragon's(Kisa) sudden relitation and let go of her tail. He snapped at the air around her, in an attempt to leave a wound, or at least hurt the dragon. Because he didn't want any dragon other than himself in the Hidden Forest.

"Why are you attACKING ME?!" sHE GROWLED, HER WINGS EXPANDING REPILY, showing the full spand of the summon dragon, she growled lowly at the pygmy, as if it was a little insect.

Kurapika watched Skoll, her eyes filled with love. She was so glad that he was having this ceremony-her message could wait, although she couldn't quite wait to see his face when she told him that she was pregnant. Their offspring would be brilliant.

(Aww!)

The Pygmy flinched, he was overwhelmed by the Guardian of Nature's full size. He ran into the forest, blind with terror. The dragon had put him straight, and he didn't notice when he accidentely ran into the brambles, thorns piercing his skin. He cried out in pain, but no one was there to listen. The evil pygmy finally died, staining the thorns of red. He was no more, and any other poor soul would be safe from him.

~~~

Mira's eyes glittered happily when she saw how Kurapika was.

Love is brilliant.

(Erm, yeah. I have nothing to RP with, Mira is at Skoll's adultage ceremony, the evil pygmy is being evil.)

((No I mean is anyone around the egg? Or is everyone at the ceremony.))

((Isn't Nemisis there? Read the last few posts on page 17.))

Edited by rainpeltstar

((>.> Aww...))

Kisa looked around the creature, "Shouldn't have tried me" She growled.

((Isn't Nemisis there? Read the last few posts on page 17.))

((Oh yeah! He is! and there are two eggs right?))

Edited by Booo

((i think so))

Nemisis wache dthe litle egg. she hoped it would hatch faster, bt she wasn't aloud to speed up the process.

~~~

Oranos wached the cerimony. This mad him forget about all the Sen saddness.

~~~~

Athena waited for a reply. she wondered were Kisa was though. Athena was getting worried.

((xd.png it's ok, was just saing she can kill three if she wants to.

Awwwww....i just noticed Kurapika is pregnet. Thas so sweet :3))

((teehee, I just noticed too. tongue.gif))

Kurapika glanced over at Mira. Their eyes met and she smiled before turning back to watch Skoll.

"I promise being loyal" Skoll said, smiling at Kurapika. I have good feeling about this He thought as Entei appeared. "Good morning, Entei" He told the god.

"Hello there, Skoll. I'll be watching the ceremony" Entei said as he smiled at Skoll, sweetly.