Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

Kurapika was not in the medi-dragon den, due to her spying on Kisa and Ares. She could not heal Mira at the moment. Luckily, she felt something calling her back so she nodded goodbye and flew away.

Ares stared at the young medi-dragon. he starred at her with his blood red eyes. "Don't mess with me kid, or you will pay the consincunses" he said in a growl. Then he looked up, "it is getting dark let's go" he ssaid in a rush. with that he started taking off. he saw her fly off to. "come on Kisa" he said.

Edited by Laurarockstar

"Good riddance," Kurapika snorted as she flew away. Reaching camp, she saw Mira waiting outside. Just in time! "Hello!" Kurapika called as she landed. "What can I do for you?"

Edited by Stunningfire

Nemasis saw Mira run out with wings. "hmm, let me see what all th comotion is about" she said as she walked in the Medi-dragon house.

((sorry for shortness))

Edited by Laurarockstar

"You've grown wings!" Kurapika exclaimed excitedly. "I'm so happy for you!" She inspected Mira's back. "Painful. It'll heal quickly, though. Hold still."

"oh! Mira you have grown wings! Great!" Nemisis said happily.

~~~~~~

Ares walked in the Medi-dragon's house. he had cut himself witha sharp stick by acedent, he was afraid it wlould get infected. when he walked in and saw the hatchling Athena had told him will be her apprentice, was sitting there he was shoked.

"n...n...no!" he yelled. he ran out.

~~~~~

Nemisis wached Ares come in and run out. "Whats his problem?" she asked Mira.

Kurapika tilted her head. "I'll be right back," she said to Nemesis and Mira. She had smelled blood on Ares, and besides, she was curious about why he had run in and out. "Ares!" she called, exiting the house.

((Dinner! >.> TO late, I ate all of them... Sugar doesn't affect me until I start to sleep))

((I'll post latter, sorreh)

Ares heard a call. Memorys flashed back, He thought of his own father, crule. Without a heart, Ares's father had tourtured him for all hus childhood, until he followed Athena here.

"Ares!" Kurapika called again. "Are you okay? Do you need to be healed? What's wrong?" She blasted him with questions, worried.

"nothing is wrong! i am fine, kid. I don't need your help. It was just a suddenn blast of emotion, sorry" he told her. "i am fine" he summerised.

((Are the dragons allowed to mate? Can the meds mate? Or is this like warriors?))

Kisa looked as Ares left, "I'll continue on though, at least we can know what'll be here" She said, couragously, walking ahead intot he dark forest, she shivered at what might happen, but then started forwards, scanning the area.

"I'll be fine."

Mira walked out of the mansion and went to that sunny spot where she liked to lay down and rest for a while.

Hum...I wonder who'll be my mentor...

She thought as she looked admiringly at her new wings.

(Sorry for shortness I had idea block)

Nellima was fast asleep, she was completely shut off from the world. During times like these it takes at least 12 hours for her to awake again (at night).

((I won't be online much this week if your wondering))

Edited by Booo

((Are the dragons allowed to mate? Can the meds mate? Or is this like warriors?))

((All drogons are aloud to mate(just please don't tell us how it went) since they just lay the eggs and hand them to sitters. They can also be in love or have crushes(like Ares has a crush on Athena) i am not so sure 'bout weddings or forever mates though))

((All drogons are aloud to mate(just please don't tell us how it went) since they just lay the eggs and hand them to sitters. They can also be in love or have crushes(like Ares has a crush on Athena) i am not so sure 'bout weddings or forever mates though))

((Isn't having a "Wedding" more of a human ritual?))

((Oh, Okay then, I like how you just, like, left Kisa in the woods... I'ma have her get lost, and find her way out in like, two RP days.. hehehe What dso I do in the forest anyway?))

"nothing is wrong! i am fine, kid. I don't need your help. It was just a suddenn blast of emotion, sorry" he told her. "i am fine" he summerised.

"I can smell the blood on you. You're hurt." Kurapika was worried and she really could smell the blood. It didn't seem like a bad wound, but she didn't want it to get infected. She wanted to help.

((@Booo- ya, not a wedding, but something lke that

@ryuu- hmm, you could make her battle some wolves, and find exotic frits, hunt deer.

NEWS: i am going to let there be three humans in this roleplay, if kit works out i'ma add humans to the role play. If you want a be a human please pm me this:

SCroll name:

Name:

Personality:

Apperence:

I didn't add bio because i want them to stumble upon the place and it to be a big commtion. They have to be kids, one 11[open] one 13[open] and one 15[open], they all have to be nice.))

Ares looked at the young dragon, "It is just a cut i will be fine" he said. "I don't want it to get infected thats all" he said again.

~~~~~

Athena looked around. Were is Kisa she thought.

((@Booo- ya, not a wedding, but something lke that

@ryuu- hmm, you could make her battle some wolves, and find exotic frits, hunt deer.

NEWS: i am going to let there be three humans in this roleplay, if kit works out i'ma add humans to the role play. If you want a be a human please pm me this:

SCroll name:

Name:

Personality:

Apperence:

I didn't add bio because i want them to stumble upon the place and it to be a big commtion. They have to be kids, one 11[open] one 13[open] and one 15[open], they all have to be nice.))

Ares looked at the young dragon, "It is just a cut i will be fine" he said. "I don't want it to get infected thats all" he said again.

~~~~~

Athena looked around. Were is Kisa she thought.

((Wouldn't that defeat the purpose? (Just an opinion)))

Edited by Booo

((Wouldn't adding people sorta ruin the idea? (Just an opinion)))

((it would? why would you think so, i think it would be kind cool. But not many only a few.))

((it would? why would you think so, i think it would be kind cool. But not many only a few.))

((....they probably wouldnt survive xd.png JK your right it might be kind of cool but that was just an opinion its your RP anyway. smile.gif ))

Edited by Booo

"Thank you." Dilen said. He looked at the sky, it was getting quite dark. He quickly lay on the ground, not wanting to find his new room, he was too tired to.

When Dilen woke up his leg was hurting. He thought it must have been scratched on the hard ground. He jumped up, hoping the pain would fade. It didn't fade, it just hung there. "Ow." He said to himself. He limped over to the Medi-dragons house. He went in to spot Kurapika.

"Kurapika, I've scratched my left leg... please help." He said not in his usual shy voice but a worried one.

~~~

Hollie skidded into the sitters home and saw the egg. "Hi, hi." She said to Azure who was looking after the egg.

~~~

"Hello, Hollie. Come to see Cala-Sora?" Azure asked the Holly dragon.

~~~

"You bet I have." She said joyfully. She looked at the egg, ran over to it then touched her nose to it. Without notice she ran ouside.

~~~

"Azure... I feel... strange?" Dusk said.

~~~

"You'll be fine." Azure reassured him.

Elecii

Mira gazed at a rocky overhang she had been trying to reach by jumping, or flying. Crouching down, she jumped up high, then flapped her hatchling wings, but resulted in falling on the floor.

Again, I need to strenghen my wings!

She flapped her wings, trying to make a breeze to float on. Then, with a leap, she stroked her wings, just barely hovering for 2 seconds.