Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

Forum name: Fella

Scroll name: Baren

Dragon name: Storm

Type of dragon: Grey Dragon

Appearance: Your average grey dragon but with red eyes when calm and blue when mad, gold when nervous or happy and black when sad or somewhat 'evil'.

Personality: Usually calm and relax, but whenever angry will be deadly as the quickest and strongest lightning. Usually likes to play around and is very loyal, sneaky and trustworthy.

Bio: Somewhat, whenever someone mentions Storm's past, or asks about it he is either avoiding the question or changing subject. If the dragon pursures and insists with the question Storm will be mad and usually angry.

Job: Worker

Position: Deputy

Other: Skoll's best friend, known each other since they were wingless hatchlings.

Oranos cheered Nellima up a bit "I'll prabably won't muture for a while." she smiled, Nellima beated her wings and dived toward the builders mansion.

((The hidden woods is too small for a heard of wolves there has to be another forest in the darkness, I scence an epic journey. ninja.gif))

Edited by Booo

((I was on vacation))

A small crack appeared in the dark colored egg, and it started quivering a bit.

~~~~~

I hope Spark and Aria avenge Sen's death. If they don't, I will.

Mira thought madly. She also wondered when she was going to be apointed a mentor. Flying across the land of gold, she landed in front of the Sitter's den to visit the egg she found. Mira gasped a little bit when she saw a crack in the egg and swished her tail joyfully.

"No. I have no idea what killed Sen, but I know there was more than one of them and that they were all reasonable small." Aria replied and held her nose in the air. "I smell something that was around Sen's body when I found him, I think we're getting closer to one." she said more quietly and dropped back into her crouch. She moved forward very slowly and quietly.

Spark glanced over at her wonderingly, admiring her stealth and ferocity. He copied her, dropping into an attack crouch. His eyes darted right and left and once, he thought he saw movement, but it disappeared.

((NEWS-i dun think Ryuu is active anymore, i will not kill her, just let her stay lost in the Hidden Forest, Deputy is Open now! But if you do become deputy and Ryuu comes back she will become deputy again [which i doubt]))

(I still fing RP here, I have fing nothing to do though! Wut the hell am I to RP with?))

Forum name: Fella

Scroll name: Baren

Dragon name: Storm

Type of dragon: Grey Dragon

Appearance: Your average grey dragon but with red eyes when calm and blue when mad, gold when nervous or happy and black when sad or somewhat 'evil'.

Personality: Usually calm and relax, but whenever angry will be deadly as the quickest and strongest lightning. Usually likes to play around and is very loyal, sneaky and trustworthy.

Bio: Somewhat, whenever someone mentions Storm's past, or asks about it he is either avoiding the question or changing subject. If the dragon pursures and insists with the question Storm will be mad and usually angry.

Job: Worker

Position: Deputy

Other: Skoll's best friend, known each other since they were wingless hatchlings.

(At least fing ask before you go waving around my postion)

Edited by Ryuu2

((Well, Laura DID say that a new deputy could be there until you came back...glad to see you're still roleplaying here!))

((Yar! Stunning's right. If I offended you then I'm sowwie))

((Kura's going to be pregnant, okay? Where is Skoll right now? She needs to talk to him))

Spark crept out of the bushes, wary. He tilted his head when he saw the small black dragon. "What is that?" he sniffed.

Edited by Stunningfire

Another small crack joined the old one, and the egg shook a bit more.

~~~~~~

Mira yawned lazily. She had nothing to do other than lay in the sun, or hunt.

((I have nothing to RP with don't kick me))

Edited by rainpeltstar

Aria continued to move forward, then froze and flicked her tail for Spark not to move. She peaked through the bush in front of her, and saw one of what SHE THOUGHT had killed Sen. There, sitting on a rock, was a little black dragon. It was about the size of a hatchling, but had great evil, hatred, and meanness in it's heart. It wasn't paying a bit of attention to the bushes behind him, and Aria looked around before trying anything. She didn't see of smell anything else, and arched her legs, preparing to pounce. She lunged out of the bushes, talons out, the little creature stared in fright. It tried to run, but moved to slow, and was in Aria's talons before it moved two feet. She lifted it up by it's tail and it snapped and clawed at her, doing no good. She snorted and waved Spark to come out of the bushes.

((Remember there were 20 sets of eyes, either there are more of the dragon or it wasn't a dragon at all.))

Edited by Booo

((Hey guys, I won't be on much for a few weeks, hope you understand, sorry Fella))

(I don't think it was a Black dragon. Read.

Sen walked into the hidden forest. He heard a rustle come from behind him, Sen turned around. There were 20 red eyes glowing in the bush. Before he could run, they pounced on him. the last thing he saw was red covering his eyes.

Black dragons have green eyes. Although i'm just saying.)

((hey i love animals... sen wasn't killed by dragons xd.png he was killed by really big wolves xd.png...oh by the way i dun like the idea of killing the wolfes. Back off please?)) Edited by Laurarockstar

((Aria doesn't know what killed Sen yet, shes just assuming its the dragon, she'll figure out that it was something else later on.)) Edited by Booo

((hey i love animals... sen wasn't killed by dragons xd.png he was killed by really big wolves xd.png...oh by the way i dun like the idea of killing the wolfes. Back off please?))

(NOOO!!! IT CAN'T HAVE GOTTEN TO YOU TOO! *Shakes the carp outta Laura* The pural for more than one wolf. Is 'Wolves' not frackin' wolfes)

((Stunningfire why did you post as Skoll?))

((EVeryone, i am really sorry. I am making lots of mistakes ^^' It is the end of the school year and i am REALLY busy. Please keep that in mind, i am tring as hard as i can to keep this RP going well. Thanks.))

((IT's okay Laura, anyone want to RP something in the hidden forest for me?))

The next day Nellima woke up a bit early (for her) it was late afternoon, she felt more cheerful then the day before, Nellima spotted Oranos outside the hospital, she fluttered over to him and stopped right at his feet, Nellima was carrying her gifted hammer in her jaws.

Edited by Booo