Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

(D'AWW! Love is so cute.)

Finally, after a few moments, the egg cracked open and a tiny Black hatchling fell out and took it's first breath. It's eyes were shut, but after a few seconds it slowly opened one green eye, then another.

~~~

Mira sighed happily. Kurapika and Skoll looked perfect together, and they were meant for each other.

One day... maybe i'll be like that.

Edited by rainpeltstar

((Shouldn't the canopy egg hatch soon?))

Nellima saw the light from the top of the cavern beam down on Kurapika and Skoll. Nellima wanted to have children of her own someday.

Edited by Booo

"Good" Athena smiled "You are now a grown dragon of The Land Of Gold" she could here some cheering" your first task is night guard" Athena felt happy. Skoll was the first grown up dragon in the land of Gold. Then she had the feeling every Leader felt. AA new egg has just hached. She was iching to leave but she knew she had to stay a little longer.

~~~~

Nemisis wavhed the new hatchling. "It's adorable" she have screamed with joy. "Oh what a good hatchling to! It seems strong, juts what we need in the land of gold"

~~~~

Oranos smiled! "Ya, Go Skoll" he cheered. He was really happy that a new grown dragon had shown up.

~~~~

Khron wasn't the type to sveer but he did let out a litle ya.

~~~~

Ares wached carfully. His blood red eyrs following everymove that Skoll made. He couldn't help smiling.

Kurapika made her way towards Skoll. "I'll stay with you during your guard. I need to tell you something."

Nellima batted her wings for the couple then looked at Oranos funny, "What does she mean by 'grown dragon'? Their already grown adults." she whispered.

Edited by Booo

"Thats a easy one" he told her "No grown adult is a grown dragon until he or she has their cerimony. It's tradition" he knew this, for he ws actwaly the first one tha had ahd this cerimony. He wasn't that old it's just that the Land Of Gold isn't that old eather.

((your Charri can talk to Nemisis or Khron or even Ares))

Edited by Laurarockstar

"Oh.... do you need to have one?" she asked.

Edited by Booo

((nemisis))

"Well you Need to have one if you want to be anm official Grown Dragon" he told her.

((sorry for short post, have to go, might be back later))

Nellima nodded and continued watching the ceremony.

Kurapika glanced around. She had to talk to someone else first, before Skoll. "Nemisis! Come over here." She waved her wing. "I need to talk to you."

((Does time stop when someone talks to a god?))

((nope time doesn't stop. The god only shows himself the the person he is talking to))

Nemsis looked at the hatchling, she knew it needed some alnoe time. She walked over to Kurapika. "Yes?" she asked.

"Um..." Kurapika shifted uneasily. "Well, I kinda wanted to talk to someone before I told Skoll..." She took a deep breath. "Well, I'm pregnant."

((nope time doesn't stop.  The god only shows himself the the person he is talking to))

Nemsis looked at the hatchling, she knew it needed some alnoe time. She walked over to Kurapika. "Yes?" she asked.

((But then wouldn't it look like there talking to themselves?

And uhh...

1. I thought Kurapika and Skoll were adults.

2. How come Kurapika and Skoll are able to talk to gods?

3. Are dragon years the same as human years in terms of age?

Sorry so many questions. tongue.gif ))

Edited by Booo

((Kurapika is an adult, I think...she is after all the medi-dragon...and I think all dragons can talk to gods...))

Edited by Stunningfire

((Kurapika is an adult, I think...she is after all the medi-dragon...and I think all dragons can talk to gods...))

((No only messenger dragons. And don't you need to be at the moonstone?))

((Ri-i-ght. But Spark's not going to ditch Aria! Especially when she's fighting whatever killed Sen.))

((Ri-i-ght. But Spark's not going to ditch Aria! Especially when she's fighting whatever killed Sen.))

That dosn't really explain why there able to talk to gods, tongue.gif I'll wait for Laura to answer this.... and the other two. xd.png

((

1. Kurapika IS an adult, and Skoll Is to...

2.hmm well, normal dragons have to go to the God Shrine

3.Ya))

"Oh, well, thats ok. I am sure Skoll would be extreamely happy." Said Nemisis, she did have a child of her own. Although it died at an early age, From sicknes.

"But I'm scared!" Kurapika wailed. "I've never given birth before. Will it hurt?"