Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

"Uh..." The blonde-gray horsedragon said misbelief what she just asked, amazed. "Well, uh..." Come on man! Get it up! We both know you did! He thought angrily. "Yes, Yes Indeed I did..." He told, hoping for her to understand and love him the same way he loved her perfect purple red orange colours of the sunset, matching her eyes. As he was somehow hypnotised by her look. "Uhm, why did you ask that question?" Skoll then asked silently, still afraid of what she will answer him.

Kurapika smiled happily. "That's what I thought you said..." She blinked at him, eyes full of love. "I love you too, Skoll..."

Hollie looked at the egg. It was very close to hatching and Hollie could tell. "Azure, when will it hatch?" Hollie asked the winter dragon.

~~~

Azure looked at Hollie. "Soon, Hollie, soon." Azure told her. Azure had no idea when it would hatch, but she wanted it to so Hollie would be able to see her sister.

~~~

Dilen looked at his leg. There was a small cut. 'Won't do me any harm.' He thought.

Elecii

Edited by Elecii

Kurapika smiled happily. "That's what I thought you said..." She blinked at him, eyes full of love. "I love you too, Skoll..."

Skoll was pretty darn nervous, he didn't know what to actually answer... So he just simply licked her. "Uhm, do you want to go back to the land of gold? Athena will probably make a grown-up ceremony for me..." Skoll said, then thinking Yes! My first love!

((Dragons lick other dragons or kiss other dragons? o-O))

((they lick,

NEWS:

-there is now a god shrine

-i have taken away the Stones of dispwre, they are just rocks now xd.png))

Edited by Laurarockstar

((Nellima has woken up!))

Nellima slowly woke up from her deep sleep, she tumbled out of the leaves clumsly "I shouldn't of stayed up so late" she said to herself. She went outside and looked up at where the light was coming from, the light was very weak that had a bit of a red glow to it,

it was almost night.

She went back inside the mansion to explore her room (she was too tired from the night before) and then noticed the hammer. She read the dragon markings carved into the metal by Oranos, then she remembered..."Ack! I completly forgot about my apprenticeship training! She anxiously searched through the town trying to find Oranos.

Edited by Booo

Kurapika nuzzled Skoll softly. "Whatever you want. I will follow you." She smiled.

Oranos saw Nellima scurry through town. "Nellima, over here" he waved, he was fixing leak on the inside of the hospital. He hod gone outside to get some fresh air. Oranos usally nver slept. He didn't know how he did it, but it was true.

Edited by Laurarockstar

Kurapika licked Skoll. "I love you. I really do. I will stay with you forever." She smiled full of love.

Oranos saw Nellima scurry through town. "Nellima, over here" he waved, he was fixing  leak on the inside of the hospital. He hod gone outside to get some fresh air. Oranos usally nver slept. He didn't know how he did it, but it was true.

"Oranos there you are!" Nellima fluttered panicky over to the medic center "I'm so sorry I slept for too long! I promise I'll make up the time." Nellima bowed her head solemnly.

Edited by Booo

(((YAY, It's the DH chat room!!!!! ---> http://xat.com/DragonHeartsRP ))

Oranos looked at her, "no worrys, Kid" he sad in his relaxed voice. "forget it," he siad looking at her happily. ranoswas achid at heart.

((What does achid mean?))

((Scroll name: Stunningfire

Dragon name: Spark

Type of dragon(DC dragon): Red dragon

Age(human years please): 10 years

Apperence(scars, marks, ect.): Completely red

Personality: Cheerful and optomistic, Spark looks forward to everything and is very energetic.

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold): He was born here

Job: Messenger apprentice

Position: Messenger apprentice

Other:

Password: DragonHearts))

Kurapika licked Skoll. "I love you. I really do. I will stay with you forever." She smiled full of love.

"Come on, lets go back to the land of gold. Unless you want to stay in here... Because theres a growing up ceremony." Skoll said as he liked the fact she licked him, tenderly with love. "You really love me or you say that because I said I love you?" He asked a little curious.

Bewaker just woke up from a little nap, he spread his wings as he flew to Athena and talked to her; "Hello, Athena! Hows my guardened today?" Then licked her tenderly as he loved her. "I'll go take care of the others as I keep an eye of the place", he said. He flew around the city checking out for dragons or things, nothing strange. "Everythings okay. Wait, where is Skoll?" He asked surprised.

"i haven't seen him" Athena replyed. "his growig up cerimony should have started already" she said as she looked around worriedly.

((i will not be able to rp till monday))

"Hmm, I see, strange..." Bewaker replied as he talked to Athena; "Well, today I'll protect you all day; So be prepared for a tight bodyguard!" He said laughing.

Entei just woke up from a big sleep, he went to Zeus and asked him how things are going. "Bewaker, Bewaker" he spoke to Bewaker the Messanger.

"Woops, Entei is calling me. Be right back!" Bewaker said as he flew to the moonstone.

"Bewaker, I see you will have a great destiny. Protect Athena and enjoy your life" Entei talked to him.

"Yes my god". Bewaker said as he flew to Athena, saying something surprising. "Athena, I love you".

((Laura, if it's possible, in the accepted forms in Entei (the water god) where I wrote his name, I did:

Dragon name:Entei

Could you please make a spacebar after the ":" so it will come out like this:

Dragon Name: Entei

Thank you. You can also copy the example I gave and put it instead of the one currently there. Also, you wrote in "Workies" Scoll and not Skoll. Change the 'c' to a 'k'. Thank you))

Edited by Fella

((i did, i will do that))

Athena was caught off gaurd. then she realized she loved him too. "i love you too bewaker," she giggld "just don't expect me to show my fealings much, i may not let feelings in the way of my duty" she said as she bowed her head. She never knew how it felt to be in love, except of course when she dated Ares. he is gonna be mad she thought in a giggley voice in her mind.

"I'd never expect you less". He said, "What about Ares?" He asked. "Will he kill me or something?" Bewaker felt really odd, Ares threatened him much. "I just hope we can do stuff together and you know, not secretly date or something. Thats annoying!" He said closing his head to hers and flapping it around, licking her and then releasing the head-scramble he just created.

((Is Fella on the yellow list?)) Edited by Booo