Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

Kurapika smiled shyly. She inched closer to Skoll. "Um...Skoll? Can I ask you something?"

"An egg. Since I cannot care for it myself, can you?"

Mira rolled it wwith her muzzle towards Nemasis.

"Strange thing though, I found it in one of the many crevices in the Land of Gold."

She nodded towards the direction of which she found it.

((Don't know what else to write))

"Of course you can", Skoll answered gently. He was so nervous that he didn't really knew what to do, so he just sat near her, with affection as his blonde tail spread around and he put his wing on her body.

((Laurarockstar, Athena just noticed Skoll, as I posted in page 7, he told her he is grown up and all, and then he flew away...))

((she knows bout skoll, he will have a grown up cerimony when he comes back))

"Oh dear, you found the egg in those awfull rocks?" she asked not waiting for an answer. "Well lemme she if it is still alive." said nemasis as she took the egg gently out of the hatchlings paws. A shoked expresion came to her face. "Oh goodness! It's still alive! This egg must be special, if it has survied!" she said to the hatchling joyfully. "Of course i will take care of it Mira" she replyed to her question.

"Well..." Kurapika fidgeted, uncertain. "Before we came here...did you say that you loved me?"

Mira smiled.

Well, at least now I know that it's still alive... at least.

She hovered away to a small area she had marked that was plentiful in small rodents. She stood still as stone as a shrew scuttled by. Then, with an arcing leap, she pounced on it, killing it instantly. Mira picked it up and carried it over to the food house.

((I don't know what they eat I just thought of it))

(( they eat almost any meat

NEWS:-there is now a hospital

-new spots have opened up, Messenger and messenger apprentice. If you wouldlike to be one please read their summary in the JOBS section.

-You may now be a god, they don't particapate much, but they do talk to the dragons in their minds appere at special times, and watch over the nes still alive. Once your dragon dies he/she becomes a god. If you would like to be one please read their paragraph in the JOBS section.

-Can everyone please re read my first post, i have made changes.))

((>.>

Scroll name: Ryuu2

Dragon name: Senc

Type of dragon(DC dragon): Storm

Age(human years please): 39

Apperence(scars, marks, ect.):

Personality: Kind and caring utnil he died of a sickness non could cure, he helps a lot with meds but will help with other stuff.

Bio: Followed Athena, but got sick and died because he couldn't withstand the deceases.

Job: GOd

Position: >.> God

Other:

Password: _))

Edited by Ryuu2

((>.>

Scroll name: Ryuu2

Dragon name: Senc

Type of dragon(DC dragon):

Age(human years please): 39

Apperence(scars, marks, ect.):

Personality: Kind and caring utnil he died of a sickness non could cure, he helps a lot with meds but will help with other stuff.

Bio: Followed Athena, but got sick and died because he couldn't withstand the deceases.

Job: GOd

Position: worker

Other:))

((good ryry but please delate the password and he is the good of what? he also has tp be a type of dragon))

Edited by Laurarockstar

((Storm dragon, I thought I had it there))

((Medicine, but does other stuuf though))

((excepted ryry

and fella will you please add these things into the map:

-Moonstone(right in the middle of the hidden Forest)

-it's Hidden Forest

-and Messenger's house

thx))

((I WAS OFF ALL NIGHT, TOO TIRED! NOW IMMA POST BWAHAHAH))

"Uh..." The blonde-gray horsedragon said misbelief what she just asked, amazed. "Well, uh..." Come on man! Get it up! We both know you did! He thought angrily. "Yes, Yes Indeed I did..." He told, hoping for her to understand and love him the same way he loved her perfect purple red orange colours of the sunset, matching her eyes. As he was somehow hypnotised by her look. "Uhm, why did you ask that question?" Skoll then asked silently, still afraid of what she will answer him.

((When you put my charrie in for the first page, it says Luna, not Luma.))

Mira stretched out her legs, stiff from the nap she just took. She went to the food house and chose a small mouse, leaving the big food for the others.

Now, to replace that mouse I got...

Mira dove in a tussock of yellowish grass, waiting for prey to show up.

Bingo. That young rabbit is perfect.

She stole a glace at a brown rabbit that just hopped by, nose twitching as it looked around warily.

It smells me, I must creep up on it carefully.

Mira loped along lazily around the rabbit, feigning disintrest. Then, with a hiss, she jumped at it, barely grazing its tail.

Oh no you won't...

She ran after it, keeping up to pouncing range. Then, she pounced, and killed it. Mira flew over to the food house to drop off the rabbit afterwards.

((oh sorry, ok it's time for all my charii's to do something))

Athena looked around at the happy City.

~~~~

Ares was doing some drills now, he was working hard.

~~~~

Oranos finished up the new hospital. He ran over to tell Athena.

~~~~

Khronos stalked a plump rabbit. it't ran into a burro quickly, aww man he thought.

~~~~

Nemesis checked on all the eggs and hatchlings. She addored them.

~~~~

Zues looked down at Athena's happy land. "Metis! Come here look at our adorable daughter.

~~~~

Metis hurred over to Zues. "Yes, love. I see here" she said happily.

((no one wants to be meesenger?!?!?!))

((I would, but I couldn't do that many chars right nao, I'm having trouble rememberinng names right nao))

((oh no prob, it's cuz i thought those spots would fill quickly. like you know, THE CHOSEN ONE, i would be like my spot mine! but i have to many charris already))

((Maybe Luma can be one? I don't have my hands full that much, got a lot of time...most of the time.))

((Isn't luma an egg? If she is, you have to wait for her to hatch then get her wings and then grow up.))