Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

"Well" Nemisis Didn't know how to tell her, she didn't want to scare her. "It will hurt a little bit," she started "but" she said quickly before Kurapika started panicing "but the pain is worth the little bundle of joy"

Azure looked at the black dragon hatchling then she looked at the canopy egg that Hollie kept checking on. "Hatch soon." She whispered into the air.

Hollie skidded into the sitters home. "Am I too late?" She asked, walking over to Azure. She saw the egg crack slightly. "It's hatching!" She squealed.

Elecii

(I like watching romantic comedy(or plain romance) on weekends.)

The little hatchling yawned tiredly, showing its teeth, about the size of a Pygmy egg.

~~~~

Mira got up, then walked over to the Sitter's mansion. She gasped at what she saw. A massacre of eggshells and a little black dragon hatchling sitting in the middle of it. It was so cute... and tiny. The other canopy egg there was cracked a little.

((Have to go to bed soon, see ya!))

Kurapika glanced over at the commotion. "What's happening?" She flew over, worried. Then she saw the tiny hatchling. "It's so cute!" she gushed. All worries about being pregnant were diminished.

Nemisis fowlloed behind Kurapika. Of course she knew the hatchling had beeen there.

~~~

AThena couldn't take it an longer. Hs esnuck out of the cerimony, wich was hard for a leader to do, and walkd over to the new hatchling. "Adorable!" she said, and although she knew she had to go to the god's shrine to talk to gods. Hs esent a prayer, Thank you.

((you mean SHE? xd.png))

Kurapika could not stop gazing at the hatchling. "So cute..." she murmured over and over.

((Dragons lay eggs so it shouldn't be so so tough...I think.))

Nellima watched as almost every dragon crowded around the couple to congratulate them, then being the very observent dragon that she is she noticed Athena secretly sneaking away, 'I wonder whats going on.' Nellima said to herself.

Edited by Booo

The little hatchling looked around at the dragons around it, and growled playfully, and jumped on someone's(Athena) tail, trying to catch it.

~~~~

A healthy little newborn, how cute!

Mira crouched down by the hatchling.

3.Ya))

((Umm I'ts going to take forever for my dragon to grow up. sad.gif ))

Edited by Booo

((uhm nu... a day is two pages, a week is 14, a month is 58, although year is 100))

"awww, hello young one" said Athena in her sweetest voice. As trdition the dy the dragon was born it had to be introdeced and named. Athena took the young Hatchling and walked over to the front of the crowd of the land of gold.

((whats her name?))

Edited by Laurarockstar

((uhm nu... a day is two pages, a week is 14, a month is 58, although  year is 100))

((So it will take longer? ohmy.gif))

Edited by Booo

((Her name is Luma, and I don't think people can cope waiting until they go bald to age their dragon...))

((thats to bad. JK. ok hmmm what can i do... so a day can be two pages a week seven....a month 10 and a year 25?))

((thats to bad. JK. ok hmmm what can i do... so a day can be two pages a week seven....a month 10 and a year 25?))

((How about the dragons in the Land Of Gold don't live as long as the dragons on above land?

Also look at the quote below that I took from the dragon description.))

Dragons are creatures with nearly unlimited life spans. They can survive for long periods of time, and no one has found a dragon that has died of old age. Adolescence is usually marked by the growth of a hatchling's wings, although not all breeds of dragons grow wings and some breeds have other traits that indicate the beginning of maturation. Once they hit adolescence, hatchlings change quickly, maturing to their full forms in only 2 years.

Dragons mature at 2 so dragon years should be different then humans.

Edited by Booo

((Dragons lay eggs so birth shouldn't be so so tough...I think.))

Nellima watched as almost every dragon crowded around the couple to congratulate them, she then saw Kurapika leave the crowd and walked in the direction of the god shrine, 'Hmm thats strange' thought Nellima. As everyone was crowding around Skoll Nellima being the very observent dragon that she is noticed Athena secretly sneaking away, 'I wonder whats going on' Nellima said to herself.

((Don't roleplay Kurapika! She never left!!! Oh and yeah, Dragon years should be different...))

((Don't roleplay Kurapika! She never left!!! Oh and yeah, Dragon years should be different...))

((I'm not role-playing Kurapika you have to be at the god shrine to talk to the gods.))

((Laurarockstar, I'm afraid I don't have enough time that I need to participate in this RP... would you take Aria of the char list? I'm going back and deleting my posts in this topic right after this is posted. I like the story, the plot, and the users that have joined this, but I've joined one Literate RP, created one of my own that I'm trying to get approved, and have joined another that is also waiting to be approved... If anyone wants to talk to me, for any reason, you can PM me or reply to the topic the banner in my signature takes you to. Good bye everyone, and I enjoyed RPing with you, perhaps we'll see each other in another RP wink.gif ))

((Stunningfire: My mistake, I was thinking that Nemisis was a god, I'll edit my post.)) Edited by Booo

((my roleplay booo... it's gonna be a day is two pages a week seven a month 10 and a year 25

dreagons usally die at 40 for age or younger for other reazonse, most dragons die younger than 30

Do you guys think i should poke ILove_animals to kill aria of, or i should do it?))

((my roleplay booo... it's gonna be a day is two pages a week seven a month 10 and a year 25

dreagons usally die at 40 for age or younger for other reazonse, most dragons die younger than 30

Do you guys think i should poke ILove_animals to kill aria of, or i should do it?))

((Okay okay it was just a suggestion. You should probably get rid of Aria yourself because I don't think I luv animalz is coming back.))

Edited by Booo