((GAAH! Post faster the suspense is getting to me! xd.png JK))

"But if you can't see you can't teach me." said Nellima.

((I saw Ryuu looking at this thread a few days ago but he/she didn't reply, I don't think he'll ever post, and whose role playing the canopy egg?))

Edited by Booo

(Elecii is playing quite a few characters, including the canopy egg.)

(Elecii is playing quite a few characters, including the canopy egg.)

((ohmy.gif I think the canopy egg is dead its been weeks.))

((I see you Laura! xd.png))

Edited by Booo

((I have to PM elecii, Ryuu is a girl X3))

"Ok" he smiled "So, lets get to it" he said. Oranos wasn't really sure what she was talking bout. "Lead the way" he said.

((I have to PM elecii, Ryuu is a girl X3))

"Ok" he smiled "So, lets get to it" he said. Oranos wasn't really sure what she was talking bout. "Lead the way" he said.

Nellima looked a Oranos funny, "Do you know where any light is?" she asked.

((Oh okay.))

Edited by Booo

Luma woke up drowsily to Nellima and Oranos talking. She knew a lot for a newborn hatchling. It was because she heard through the egg, knowlege from the old Land of Gold.

"Do you think we have any way of making fire?"

She wondered out loud, and she sat up with her tail wrapped around her feet.

(Do dragons have visible ears? If not, then Luma's mark is on her foot.(If you don't know about it, then look on her form))

((It depends on the breed of dragon, also on your form it says Luna instead of Luma.))

((Laura: BTW replied ^^^))

Edited by Booo

((meh, the luna thing is my fault. I'm to lasy to fix it

It's no comletealy dark at nigh, just like in RL

the roof of the land of gold i extramal high, if they have one, you can see srts at night and there is a moon, but they dun see it, smae with the sun))

"Smart little hatchling" said Oranos "But fire isn't on our side. IT was once alod, until it burnt Ahea's most prize postetion. Lucky gold doesn't melt to easy. Ya, fire isn't aloud." he ended.

Edited by Laurarockstar

((Underground isn't exactly the warmest place to be, Nellima replied to Oranos BTW 3 up ^^^))

((Edit: Laura I find it hard to read your typing, so be patient with me. xd.png LOL ))

Edited by Booo

Luma's eyes widened.

Think before you speak young hatchling...

Huh? Who is that?

She looked around, but there was nothing but the usual scenery around the land of gold.

~~~~

Mira looked up at the land og gold's ceiling, which was barely visible in the distance of height.

Meh. I'm a black dragon, I can't sleep now, i'm meant to hunt at night.

She got up and started sniffing around for prey.

(New character:

Scroll name: rainpeltstar

Dragon name: Zanzi

Scroll name: rainpeltstar

Type of dragon(DC dragon): Black dragon

Age(human years please): 30

Apperence(scars, marks, ect.): A v-shaped cut on her front right leg

Personality: Gentle, kind, not easy to anger and tries peace before violence.

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold): Used to live in the land of gold(Before everyone else came), but was killed by wolves.

Job: None

Position: God

Other: The goddess of peace, Luma's mother. She only reveals herself to Luma, Mira, and peaceful souls.

Password: DragonHearts

It's ok if I can't have this character.)

((Good except, Hmans lved in TLOG before any dragons. few undered years it as deserte and then Athena was The first dragon to step foot there.

I eddited it Booo, sorry i was in a rush))

((Good except, Hmans lved in TLOG before any dragons. few undered years it as deserte and then Athena was The first dragon to step foot there.

I eddited it Booo, sorry i was in a rush))

((Thats alright. laugh.gif I'll wait.))

(( "Smart little hatchling" said Oranos "But fire isn't on our side. IT was once alod, until it burnt Ahea's most prize postetion. Lucky gold doesn't melt to easy. Ya, fire isn't aloud." he ended. <--- last thing that Oranos Said))

(Well. Nothing is happening with my Char, so I have nothing to post. And I'm a freaking female... Uggies... I did not mean for this OOC post to sound mean. thought I'd tell ya'll before hand. Because last time I typed something like this. someone thought I was being a... Well Ill just keep that to myself..)

Kisa looked around. Two eyes. Blood red, she could see the lust in the eyes. But what dragon could have those eyes? No type of dragon she knew had that kind of eyes. There were some dragons with red eyes. but none like this. These eyes; were determined, determined and full of lust. Whatever it was, it wanted blood.

((Sorry, didn't know it was Oranos talking. xd.png ))

Nellima jumped, she didn't see the hatchling come over, "You scared me I didn't see you co--" Nellima paused and blinked while staring at the hatchling. "Aren't you a little young to be talking so clearly?" she asked the hatchling.

blink.gif

Spark sighed, thinking hard. "I can't really...remember...now..." He collapsed and blacked out, exhausted from flying so hard to the Moonstone and back.

"You should be fine now," Kurapika said gently. She recognized the dreamy look in Aria's eyes. The young dragon was in love.

AThena gasped. She looked at the young worker and pinched his cheek,hoping he would wake up.

~~~

((i'm RPing some wolves right now))

Fivewolves svrambled for rabbit. Tey weeruning low on food. hey deded to kill the closest living thns. The Land Of Gold. They sarted running, five, after five, after five. They finally ran out of the forest.

~~

Ares spotted them quickly, he jump on one biting hs neck.

Spark moaned and rolled over. "So...tired..." He fainted. A vision came to him. A pack of wolves, growling, their fangs dripping with drool, surrounding the dragons, killing them one by one...he gasped and woke up. "We're in danger!"

"Who is it?" Kurapika asked gently, with a knowing smile.

"huh?" athena asked confused. She spotted Ares over with the pack of wolves. "Nice timing Spark" she siad a she ran over to the wolves.

~~~

Oranos also saw them, "Uh, you guys should probebly go inside" he siad as they strted getting closer and closer to th plaza "NOW!"

~~~

Nemisis hured along pking up all e young hatchlings and taking them into the Nursery, and locking the doors.

Nemesis took all the young dragons...exept for Nellima and the black hatchling who were out of Nemesis's sight.

Nellima nodded and obeyed Oranos's command, she saw from a distance Nemesis gathering the hatchlings and taking then inside but Nellima didn't have enough time to get there and the Nursery was under lock-down. Nellima wrapped her tail around the black hatchling and ran toward the Builders mansion, when she got there she ran up the 'what were once' stairs and into her room. Nellima placed the hatchling into the bed of leaves "wait here!" she whispered. Nellima crept over to an old broken window and looked out at the Plaza, "I hope everyones okay!" she thought out loud.

((I hope you don't mind what I said in the beginning.))

Edited by Booo

((So... maybe Zanzi lost Luma the egg while walking past TLOG's entrance(Which I know was very high), THEN she got killed by wolves on the upper part of the ground.))

Luma shrugged. She didn't mind her young age, though she wanted wings. She froze as she saw a pack of wolves running towards the land of gold. When Nellima left her inside the Builder's Mansion, she laid down, afraid of what might happen.

~~~~~~

Mira screamed as wolves attacked the land of gold. She bit one one's leg when it ran by, and anchored herself firmly with her back claws and dragged it down to the ground. But it was tough, considering weight differences.

((don't mind))

AThena ran towards each mantion and looked thrpugh the windows, making sure the hatchlings were there.

~~~~

A wolf was scraching at the door of the Mantion, Nemisis ran out. She shut the door tight behind her. She attacked gthe wolf and it ran wimering into the Forest.

Nellima ran back over to the hatchling "The others are probably worried about you, I can't let you leave until everything calms down."

Nellima was still wondering how the hatchling could speak so clearly at such a young age.

Edited by Booo

Aria nodded. "Yes, I'm in love, and it's Spark." she sighed happily. "Thank you for fixing me up. I think I'll go find him." she said and waved bye before trotting away. Then she saw wolves, a pack of them scattering through the Land or Gold. Her eyes narrowed and she forgot her wounds. She ran and raked her talons on the nearest one's hind quarters and it ran howling in pain. One jumped toward her from behind, but she swatted him with her tail and bit his tail after he landed, sending him running after the other one. Aria Jumped in the air and flew toward the Nursery. Five wolves where headed for it's entrance and Nemisis and they surrounded her. Aria heard a tiny squeak from inside that said the hatchlings where in there, not just Nemisis. She roared in fury and dove down, skidding to a halt and biting the one closest to her, her shoulder ached from a wound that reopened and began bleeding again. He managed to scratch her nose, but quickly ran after she hit him with her right front claw and sent him three feet in the air, causing her shoulder to hurt again. She turned to the others that were snapping at Nemisis and froze the one farthest from her with a blast of icy fog from her mouth. Then her head where the wolf had bitten her earlier, the orginal time, began to throb and hurt with pain. She began to get dizzy and could see straight, it even looked like there were four Nemisis before she blacked out and collapsed... She wasn't dead, still breathing and hurting, but she was unconscious.

Edited by i_luv_animalz

Aria nodded. "Yes, I'm in love, and it's Spark." she sighed happily. "Thank you for fixing me up. I think I'll go find him." she said and waved bye before trotting away. Then she saw wolves, a pack of them scattering through the Land or Gold. Her eyes narrowed and she forgot her wounds. She ran and raked her talons on the nearest one's hind quarters and it ran howling in pain. One jumped toward her from behind, but she swatted him with her tail and bit his tail after he landed, sending him running after the other one. Aria Jumped in the air and flew toward the Nursery. Five wolves where headed for it's entrance and Nemisis and they surrounded her. Aria heard a tiny squeak from inside that said the hatchlings where in there, not just Nemisis. She roared in fury and dove down, skidding to a halt and biting the one closest to her. He managed to scratch her nose, but quickly ran after she hit him with her right front claw and sent him three feet in the air. She turned to the others that were snapping at Nemisis and froze the one farthest from her with a blast from her mouth...

((Can winter dragons do that?))

Right after speaking to the hatchling ((Go back a page.)) Nellima heard a load yelp from the chaos outside, Nellima ran over to the old window and saw Aria participating in the wolf fight. Dispite Aria's wounds she seemed as lively as if she was reborn.

((Your posts are gone. xd.png))

Edited by Booo