((^^' sorry Booo

No, he isn't gonna ditch her, just that AFTER he is done with the lovey-dovey stuff, i was just saying, sorry.))

"Hey" he said To Nellima. Now that thats over, do you want to contine? Or rest for the day?" he asked.

Nellima was looking for Oranos around the builders mansion when she suddenly heard his voice behind her, she turned around to face him, "....Yes, I want to get started before anything else happens" she replied. Nellima was overwhelmed by everything that was going on but she was anxious to start her training as soon as possible. "Oh! by the way I'm sorry I left you so suddenly earlier during the ceremony I was....um.......just....checking on something" Nellima noticed that there was blood on her neck, she hoped that Oranos wouldn't notice, she didn't want Oranos to think that she was getting herself into any danger.

((Oh alright.))

"Um..." Spark looked around. "There she is!" Kurapika turned around at the last moment and saw the two. "Aria! What happened? You look terrible!" Spark dipped his head. "I'll leave now." He gave Aria a quick lick on the cheek and whisked outside.

Oranos did notice, but he didn't say anything. He knew she was strong enogh to protect herself. "Next thing you need to larn is mostly fitting the peaces together. It's like one great big puzzle" he said.

"Alright, where next? The moonstone, right?" Spark asked no one in particular. He flapped his wings and rose up. It was much faster than walking.

Oranos did notice, but he didn't say anything. He knew she was strong enogh to protect herself. "Next thing you need to larn is mostly fitting the peaces together. It's like one great big puzzle" he said.

Nellima was relived Oranos didn't say anything, she didn't think she should say anything about being with Aria during the attack, however she knew that he would find out eventually. "The next thing? what was the first thing I did?" she asked.

By flying, Spark got to the moonstone in a short amount of time. "Okay, I'm here." He said loudly, hoping the gods would hear and answer. "I'm the new messenger apprentice!"

"Ah yes," he hit his own head "getting old, am i?" he asked. "Well, what do you want to learn?"

~~~~~

Metis looked at the young Mesenger. "Zues, dear, he has made it" she told her husband.

~~~~

"Good" he said. "Young one," zuess wispered. "YOu have been chosen, as you know" he made himself shown to Spark. Metis did too. "he touched noses with the young dragon, as the messengers mark appered.

~~~~~

Metis hurried. "The land of gold is in great danger dear" she said quickly. "Their bark," she started.

~~~~~

Zues continued "Is worse then their bite"

~~~~

"They will shed blood, but so will you" she ended. With that Zeus and Metis disapeered from site.

Spark watched as the gods disappeared. He looked back and saw the messenger's mark and half-smiled. But the feeling was bittersweet. The land of gold was in danger! Their bark is worse than their bite? What does that mean? Spark flapped his wings, heading back home.

Athena felt an ichy feeling. she ran to the god-shrine as fast as she could. She wished that normal dragons could see the gods when they talked, but normal ones only heard the voices.

~~~~

"Athena the land of gold is in danger" he mother said.

~~~~

"Can't you tell me mother, this once" Athena pleaded.

~~~~

"I'm sorry dear, i am forbidden to do so" she spoke "Good bye AThena" he voice faded away.

~~~~

"Good bye mother" she shighed. She went back to the land of gold. Spark should come back soon, The godsmust've told him some thing.

Nellima smiled, "Well I don't know you didn't plan it out?" she laughed.

"Why would i?" he asked "My life motto is, don't worry about it until it happens" he winked. "So any questions? Do you know how to cut wood?" he asked.

Spark flew as fast as he could back home. He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that everything was okay. "There's Aria...I'll talk to her later. I have to talk to Athena first. Athena, where are you?"

Nellima really liked Oranos's laid back attitude "Well no not really, do I use my talons?" she asked.

Edited by Booo

Spark frantically searched the dragons. He saw the leader. "Athena! There you are!" Flapping his wings anxiously, he rushed to her. "I went to the god shrine! The gods told me that the land of gold is in danger! They said that 'their bark is worse than their bite.'"

"Ya, they help a lot (two words, not one). Way easier than usin your tail" he said.

~~~

"over here Spark" she ran over to him. "WHat did the gods tell you?" she asked, he eyes full of fear.

"Athena, are you even listening to me?" he snapped. He was more fearful than angry. "We're in danger! They said that 'their bark is worse than their bite.' Do you know what that means?" He spoke hurriedly.

Aria nodded as Spark licked her and looked at Kurapika. "Do you have anything that will keep me rom getting infected?" she asked.

Kurapika nodded. "We'll have to be quick-some of those injuries look pretty painful." She scurried to her house and back with some herbs. "These may sting a little, but they'll help." After chewing them up, she began to spread them on Aria's wounds.

((gtg NAO))

(Do dragons have visible ears? If not, then Luma's mark is on her foot.(If you don't know about it, then look on her form))

Luma's bright green eyes shone a small light in the almost-black land of gold. The gold parts was bright against the darkness, but she didn't need help to make her way to the Sitter's Mansion. Luma had been coasting games in the feeble light and now she was going to sleep.

When she got there, she curled up and closed her eyes slowly. Her 'new moon' mark wasn't that strange.

~~~~~~~~~

Mira watched Luma's flank rise up and down slowly as she slept, then turned around and went to her temporary sleeping place. She was only sleeping there until she was officially apprenticed.

What a nice hatchling.

((Oh, and stun, please please please don't make a post saying GTG))

"Their bark is worse then their bite?" she wondered slowly. "i don't know, but it doesn't sound to good. Did they say anything else?" she was thinking throughly.

~~~~~

((cavern? if you mean land of gold, It's really really really high. No one really knows how the light gets in...))

Edited by Laurarockstar

(Yeah, otherwise dragons would be out and about by then. But again with my question about ears.)

((There is light coming into the underground cavern from above but it is impossible to get out, however Nellima managed to get in, and how? you will find out later. biggrin.gif))

Nellima looked up at the hole at the top of the cavern. "Well we'd better start soon its almost pitch black down here, we need to find or make a light source" she said to Oranos. Nellima was nocturnal so she wasn't really bothered by it but she worried about Oranos.

Edited by Booo

((Whatever you want, it's your dragon))

"Ok, I don't mind much tough..." he siad.

((sorry for sort post))