Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

(Well, she is a 'winter' dragon, I would think she'd be able to shoot ice from her mouth, winter dragon certainly wouldn't use fire.)

(Well, she is a 'winter' dragon, I would think she'd be able to shoot ice from her mouth, winter dragon certainly wouldn't use fire.)

((Its more of an ice dragon thing I think.))

Edited by Booo

(well, since the seasonal dragons all have the same description, it's kind of an 'I imagine' thing... I wanted her to breath something, not just have claws and teeth for defense, and since fire wouldn't really fit a 'winter' dragon, I said ice... Laura, is this OK?)

((mabye she can like breath relly cold fog, but not icicles, that would be wierd. Does anyone think that post was kinda mary-stueish?))

Ares bit the wolf fately, and it collapsed.

~~~

Nemisiss bit another wolf. It scrambled for the trees.

~~~~

Khron was batteling the strongest wolf, the leader. It pulledhim into the forest, he ran away. His wing was dameged and he was lost.

Edited by Laurarockstar

Spark flapped his wings and bit a wolf's tail, making it run away. He swatted another with his wing, but another wolf dashed in, ripping at his other wing with its fangs. He yowled in pain. Kurapika rushed in, trying to block the most injured dragons while healing them with her magic at the same time.

((I'm grounded, won't be on for another two weeks))

Spark flapped his wings and bit a wolf's tail, making it run away. He swatted another with his wing, but another wolf dashed in, ripping at his other wing with its fangs. He yowled in pain. Kurapika rushed in, trying to block the most injured dragons while healing them with her magic at the same time.

((I'm grounded, won't be on for another two weeks))

((Another fail.

((Laura: good idea. smile.gif ))

Edited by Booo

((First of all, she's a white dragon, she's able to heal with her magic. and second of all, I never said she was succeeding. She's TRYING.))

((First of all, she's a white dragon, she's able to heal with her magic. and second of all, I never said she was succeeding. She's TRYING.))

((Sorry my bad, but your entry form says shes a sunset.))

Edited by Booo

((*coughs* She's a medi-dragon. Mostly sunset, but with white blood!! whatever))

((*coughs* She's a medi-dragon. Mostly sunset, but with white blood!! whatever))

((Oh ok.))

Edited by Booo

Aria heard a yowl, her senses returned briefly before fading again Spark.... She started to feel a little stronger, a small strength going into her thanks to Kurapika. Her senses returned again, this time stronger and she opened her eyes. Everything was blurry, but she could see she was still in front of the nursery and Nemisiss had just bit the last of the five wolves, sending it running back to the forest. She lifted her head and rolled onto her belly, but couldn't stand yet. Her head still throbbed, her shoulder hurt and was bleeding, but not as badly. She mumbled to herself, not the best words, and tried to stand but wobbled and laid back down. I have to get more strength before I can get up again. she thought and rested, but looked around her so she would see if anymore wolves came their way.

Edited by i_luv_animalz

((So technical biggrin.gif))

The wolf that Mira dragged down was snapping at her face, but she swiped her claws over it's eyes, and it yelped in pain.

"Go!"

She let go of it and it stumbled away, blood around it's face.

Another she-wolf with vicious fangs bit her tail and she winced painfully. Mira whirled around and bit the base of her neck, not hard enough to kill her, just injure her. She howled in pain but she dug her claws into Mira's flank.

~~~~~

Zanzi watched the battle. She regretted that she was not alive to take part in the fight, but if she did rake her claws at one, they passed right through because she was dead.

"If I was not among the stars, I would die for the land of gold's legacy."

She murmured, then shook her head sadly.

Mira, fight fiercely. Luma, don't do anything foolish.

~~~~~

Luma looked out of the old broken windows and saw the battle.

So much blood... When's it going to end, the bloodshed?

Nellima went over to the hatchling and covered his/her eyes. "Theres to much going on out there, its best that you rest, when the fight is over I'll return you to the nursery." Nellima didn't know much about newborns (she was still a mutured hatchling) "How can you speak so well? And how do you know these things?" she asked.

Luma laid down and rested.

"Not everything is what it seems..."

She murmured and closed her eyes, confused herself about her lengthened knowlege.

I just know. I heard through my shell. Bad things are happening on the surface, the real world. I know it, but there is nothing we can do. We live in a seperate world, away from the high skies.

Nellima's eyes filled with sadness but she tried not to show it. "You are a very smart young dragon, you will do great things for our land I just know it." she smiled, Nellima then snuggled beside the hatchling and protected him/her with her wing while waiting for the chaos to stop.

Edited by Booo

Kurapika was weary, she was only part white dragon, she couldn't keep this up much longer. As she batted a wolf away, her eyes fell on spark. The red dragon was fighting with a young black wolf, his face grim. His eyes shone with weariness. He was already tired from flying all the way to the Moonstone and he definitely wasn't fit to fight wolves, now. Kurapika gasped as the wolf knocked him down, but she couldn't do anything now...

The nursery was apparently safe for now, and Aria had rested plenty long enough for her wounds to rescab and some even healed a bit, thanks to Kurapika. She stood without a lot of trouble and waved with her tail a bye to Nemisiss and started running down the gold street where she had hear Spark earlier. She couldn't fly, one of the wolves had gotten her wing when she was knocked out until Nemisiss bit him and he left. She could run though, he cut shoulder was a little healed and dried, working with her as she did a pattern of running.

She slide around a corner, her head throbbed once but stopped, to see Kurapika bat a wolf away and Spark was just past her, fighting a black wolf. The wolf knocked him down and was going for his thoat. I can't not lose you, I wouldn't lose you! she thought and then roared, her white and blue scales glittering. The wolf stopped and looked her direction. She leaped over Kurapika and landed on the black wolf, who pushed her off but had a few broke ribs. She landed on her side, he growled at her and bit her wing, the same one that the other wolf had clawed. She hissed back and opened her mouth, an ice cold misty vapor shot from her opened jaws and hit he wolf's paws, freezing them to the golden street.

He growled and started trying to break free, but before he could, Aria was standing again and in his face. "No one hurts my Spark." she hissed and opened her mouth again, freezing him completely but leaving him alive.

Aria sat, her head and shoulder was hurting again. She looked at Spark. "Hello." she said before laying down and becoming unconscious, again.

Edited by i_luv_animalz

Spark's eyes fluttered open. He saw Aria fight the wolf and fall down, unconscious. "You saved me..." he muttered as he, too, fainted. Kurapika sighed and picked them both up, wincing at a sharp pain in her shoulder as she picked Spark up. She started to carry them to a safe place where she could treat their wounds.

(can I create another char?)

(Scroll name: I_luv_animalz

Dragon name: Poderoso (means powerful)

Type of dragon: Magi

Age(human years please): 17

Apperence: He has a white mark on his head that looks like a ball of fire.

Personality: Calm, quick learner, strong with magic, but he is kinder and more caring than most his breed

Bio: He was an egg about to hatch and somehow rolled into the land of gold. He hit the ground and his egg shattered, making him hatch a day early. He was very weak and couldn't half see, but Aria raised him like the little sister she had lost. Now he is a warrior that doesn't battle fiscally but uses magic instead. He can create balls of fire and lunch them a foes, he can create spears of fire and shoot them a foes, he can also create an fiery extension to his tail like a whip and hit foes with that, lashing and burning them.

Job: Warrior

Position: Worker

Other: He loves Kurapika, but can't figure out how to tell her

)

Edited by i_luv_animalz

((Don't double post please))

Spark was still, but then he moaned slightly and turned over, losing consciousness again. Kurapika sighed as she set them down under a shady tree.

Mira shook her head fiercely when she had warded off the she-wolf. The battle was slowing, Spark and Aria were unconscious, and the nursery was free of any wolves. There was a gash on her face, but she told herself it was only a minor wound. She snarled at a wolf trying to creep up on the nursery, and he turned around evily. Mira slashed at his back, but he barely escaped with his pelt intact. The wolf barreled her over and bit her wing.

Don't attack the wings i've been waiting for so long for!

She raked her claws on his belly, and he howled in pain and anger. She was able to get up to refresh herself, and grabbed the wolf by his scruff and dragged him. He was not very heavy compared to his size, and Mira managed to throw him a little ways on the hard ground. The wolf slinked away into the shadows near the forest, underside bleeding and with a limp.