Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

((Or she could just be killed by whatever killed Sen, she's close to them anyway))

((later, too many deaths))

((Understood.))

Edited by Booo

((I'm not quiet gone yet, here I'll kill her off. Bye everyone wink.gif ))

Aria congratulated the pair then walked out of the Plaza. She went to her cave, to be met by 4 wolves as big as Sen. They growled and showed their teeth, red eyes glittering and charged at her. She growled and pounced on the nearest one, tearing him to pieces so he wouldn't hurt another creature again, but while she did, the other wolves jumped on her. One was on her tail, the other was tearing at her legs and another was leaping at her head. She snapped her head around and bit that one and it fell to the ground, limp. She roared and shot ice at the wolf on her tail, freezing him then shattering him to pieces with a swipe of her tail. Then, the wolf biting her legs lunged at her head. She didn't have time to dodge this time, and she felt teeth pierce her neck. Aria's vision faded to black, all pain and hurt gone. She saw Sen appear and he waved with his tail for her to follow him, so she did. He lead her into dragon heaven, where she saw her parents and her sister, along with others that were her kin. And, she was happy....

Edited by i_luv_animalz

((lawl that's nice...))

Spark spun around as he heard a noise. He had been heading for the Moonstone, but maybe a dragon was in trouble! "Aria!?" he shouted as he heard her growl. Another growl, deeper..."Aria!" He ran as fast as he could, but when he got there, she was already dead. The last wolf was circling her, growling. He raised his head as Spark came by.

"NO!" Spark threw himself at the wolf, killing it.

Nellima watched as almost every dragon crowded around the couple to congratulate them, then being the very observent dragon that she is she noticed Athena secretly sneaking away, 'I wonder whats going on' Nellima said to herself.

After she said this she decided to follow Aria to see if she was alright "I'll be back" she said to Oranos. Nellima followed Aria in her footsteps and arrived at her den, just as she got there to her horror she witnessed Spark attacking one of the wolves that attacked Aria and she saw Aria lying on the ground covered in wolf bites and scares. Nellima ran over to Aria "ARIA WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!!" she yelled, she tried to get Aria to her feet but she was to heavy "Are you alive?!" she said desperately. Aria's only response was a small grin on her face for she was dreaming of her parents then almost what seemed faster then lightning Aria lay lifeless and the happiness disappeared. "no nO NO!" Nellima was panicing, "Why this!? NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!" Nellima let out a loud screech for help.

Edited by Booo

Mira walked casually in the forest, she had been careful to leave marks, but they were not subtle enough to alert an enemy of her presance. She was aware, though that Spark was also in the forest to go to the Moonstone. He WAS a messanger after all. Mira heard a growl and ran towards it. She had been walking in the hidden forest so she could relax, because she had not fully gotten over Sen's death. She burst out of the bushes, panting. The dead wolf massacre and... dead Aria shocked her greatly.

"What's happened here?"

She whispered shakily. She felt like she was going to faint of the blood, but Mira dug her claws into the soft dirt to keep herself steady.

"Shush!" Instantly Spark slapped his wing over Nellima's mouth. "You never know if there are more wolves nearby." He stared grimly down at Aria. "She's gone."

Edited by Stunningfire

"Shush!" Instantly Spark slapped his wing over Nellima's mouth. "You never know if there are more wolves nearby." He stared grimly down at Aria. "She's gone."

"S-S-Sorry" She said swelling up with sadness, she went over to Aria and sat next to her "she must have been dreaming of being with her family." she said to spark quietly "I know how much she wanted to be with them."

Edited by Booo

"Well, she's with them now." Spark ran his tail gently along Aria's spine. Though he wouldn't have admitted it while she was still alive, he loved her. Now she was gone. His only consent was that he killed the wolf. No other dragons would be harmed by the wolves again.

Mira bowed her head sadly.

At least Spark avenged Aria's death, but she's in heaven now.

She gave a shallow sigh, Sen and Aria died in such short time spans, at least she'll be with her kin, if they're dead.

((Grrrr, darn it! I like this RP too much to quit, can I stay if no one minds?))

After seeing her parents, other relatives, and her sister, her mom approached Aria. "I'm glad to see you, we all are, but your job is not complete in the Land of Gold. Good bye my darling daughter." she said and all her kin said good bye. Aria almost cried, but hugged each of them and Sen lead her back to the Land of Gold and her body. She waved to everyone one last time before she started feeling the bites and teeth marks in her body again. Her vision flickered and she lightly opened her eyes to see Spark, Mira, and Nellima. She groaned as the pains returned and opened her jaws slightly to breath better. She grunted lightly.

Nellima didn't know what everyone was talking about, all that was on her mind was the fact that too many bad things were happening, Nellima rested her head on Aria and broke out in sobs.

Mira gapped in shock and she shook her head in wonderment.

How did she... Gods, I thank you.

She looked up, wondering how Aria didn't die.

Edited by rainpeltstar

Aria groaned quietly when Nellima laid her head on her and started crying. "I'm not dead yet, you won't get ride of me that easy." she grunted and grinned lightly.

Edited by i_luv_animalz

Aria groaned quietly when Nellima laid her head on her and started crying. "I'm not dead yet, you won't get ride of me that easy." she grunted and grinned lightly.

Nellima's heart skipped a beat, her head shot upward like a catapult, "ARIA! YOUR OKAY! YOUR OKAY! Nellima's sobs turned into tears of joy. She looked at Aria with a concern, "You don't look good, you need to see a medi." she said with a smile.

((Glad you decided to stay biggrin.gif. ))

Edited by Booo

"Calm down. All I did was kill three wolves, die, and come back to life." Aria smiled with her old sense of humor back. She tried to stand, but quickly collapsed again. "Ouch." she grunted.

"Calm down. All I did was kill three wolves, die, and come back to life." Aria smiled with her old sense of humor back. She tried to stand, but quickly collapsed again. "Ouch." she grunted.

Nellima helped her to stand, the adrenalin in her made her feel a little stronger.

((By the way if you read some pages back apperently Sen didn't make it. dry.gif))

Edited by Booo

With Nellima's help, Aria managed to stand. "Thank you." she said.

((Hmmm, I remember that... But, I think every dragon should go somewhere they should go when they die, including Sen))

With Nellima's help, Aria managed to stand. "Thank you." she said.

((Hmmm, I remember that... But, I think every dragon should go somewhere they should go when they die, including Sen))

Nellima was determined to help Aria and she wanted to start builders training as soon as possible, "Can someone help us?" she asked the flabbergast dragons.

Edited by Booo

((grrrrrrr I KNEW poofing was a bad idea!))

Spark jumped up in joy. "ARIA!" He nuzzled her. I have to tell her now; I can't risk losing her again, he thought. "Aria...I want to tell you...I love you."

((lame...can't think of anything else))