Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

Aria was so startled by Spark's nuzzling her and then telling her he loved her she sat down. "You do?" she said very quietly then looked at him, her crystal eyes shinning. "I've always loved you, Spark..." she said in his ear and kissed his cheek. She smiled and her sapphire scales and crystal eyes seamed to shine more brightly.

Edited by i_luv_animalz

Mira looked at the twosome with happiness.

Finally he tells her, Spark shouldn't have waited until she was close to death.

She stood up.

"Well, are we going back to the Land of Gold? This forest will give me the willies if we stay here any longer."

She added jokingly.

Aria smiled at Mira's comment and looked at her. "At least Sen's death has been avenged... Let's go home." she said and leaned against Spark, managing to stand.

Edited by i_luv_animalz

Nellima let Spark be with Aria and trotted behind the two, 'What am I supposed to tell Oranos?' she thought.

((I luv animalz: I don't know if everyone agrees with that, you could ask Laura (maybe a poll).))

((lol, Laura isn't even here...))

Spark's eyes shone as Aria pressed against him. He wrapped one wing around her, helping her keep her balance. "I won't lose you again," he murmured in her ear lovingly.

Aria smiled again as Spark whispered in her ear. "Hmmm, the same to you. I'll ripe off anything's head that tries to hurt you... just not right now." she giggled.

Nellima left the dragons, she felt overwhelmed. 'She doesn't need me, Spark will take care of her.' she thought. Nellima headed for where she left Oranos hoping that he'd still be there.

Edited by Booo

Spark heard Nellima leave. He wondered slightly why, but he turned back to Aria. She was his prime concern for now.

Nellima arrived at the plaza, there was no dragon in sight. Everything was quiet, everyone was either in a building or with Spark and Aria.

Nellima looked around and spotted her hammer, "Oh thank fate! It hasn't moved!" she said. The hammer was in perfect condition laying right where Nellima left it when she was watching the ceremony. "I won't ever forget about it ever again, I'll always have it close to me!" she thought, she clutched the hammer in her talons close to her.

Nellima gazed up toward the Land Of Gold's light source, there was barely any light coming through and the cavern was becoming dark. "Its getting late I'd better find Oranos" she thought. Nellima walked around the town searching for him, "Oranos?! Oranos where are you?!" she yelled.

Edited by Booo

((sorry, actwaly sen's death is avenged i guess

Sen made it, It's just that he wasn't seen by the god person dragon girl that i play. He is there. biggrin.gif

I think i will make the wolves attack later on, when we have more warriors))

Athena told everyone the hatchling's name and had the cerimony. ((to lazy to do it now)) She realized what had happened to Aria, and was happy that the gods decided to let her back.

((another thing- the gods section over on the first post only states the main gods. That peple play. Of course tereare many more though))

When they came back to the Land of Gold, Mira stared at the feeble light curiously.

We're a world away from the real world...

She sat in a tussock of dry grass, resting after the shocking event.

((Larura, what do you think? I mean about what Booo just said.))

((Quoting what I luv animlaz asked.))

(( i dun know what your asking abuot

Spark needs to get to the moonstone the gods need to tell him something.

And guys scratch what i said about days weeks months and years, your dragon hatches when it wants and grows when it wants to grow))

((I luv animalz: I don't know if everyone agrees with that, you could ask Laura (maybe a poll).))

((My quote))

((There could maybe be a poll about there being a place where dragons go when they die. (Not including the gods) My opinion is "No" (or it could remain a mystery) because we already have a god shrine and afterlife stuff like that (even the gods can die) and I don't know if everyone agrees with the point of view.))

((actwaly Booo, Gods are dead dragons ^^'

Although, Dead dragos that have dies because the person is inactive are not main gods. They are there ,and free for anyone to RP with, just not main.

Gods Can't die, they are already dead.))

((actwaly Booo, Gods are dead dragons ^^'

Although, Dead dragos that have dies because the person is inactive are not main gods. They are there ,and free for anyone to RP with, just not main.

Gods Can't die, they are already dead.))

((Yeah I know but they can die in a dead way. xd.png I'm talking in a religious point of view, there could be a place but it would be a mystery (like in reality).))

((everyone sould beleve in gods if they don't well, gods aren't on their side. xd.png. It is a mystery, in I_loVe_animlz's case she would have forgotten what happpened, jsut remmber that she died.))

((so your Charri's dun beleve in gods? the only one i ahv is ares, he doesn't belevein gods))

((so your Charri's dun beleve in gods? the only one i ahv is ares, he doesn't belevein gods))

((I'm sorry can you repeat that? I don't understand some of the words you just typed.))

((Okay, fine, Spark will just ditch Aria, his true love then. >.< can't the gods just WAIT a bit!?))

((Why the heck is Spark gonna ditch Aria if he loves her?!?!

Laura and Booo, I think it's a good idea that Aria forgets what she saw... Let's leave it at that smile.gif ))

Aria limped while leaning on Spark back to the Plaza and they arrived at the end of the naming ceremony. "I'm not invincible, can you help me find Kurapika?" she asked Spark and nuzzled him affectionately.

((Why the heck is Spark gonna ditch Aria if he loves her?!?!

Laura and Booo, I think it's a good idea that Aria forgets what she saw... Let's leave it at that smile.gif ))

Aria limped while leaning on Spark back to the Plaza and they arrived at the end of the naming ceremony. "I'm not invincible, can you help me find Kurapika?" she asked Spark and nuzzled him affectionately.

((*Grumble grumble...*))

((Laura: Nellima is looking for Oranos.))

((^^' sorry Booo

No, he isn't gonna ditch her, just that AFTER he is done with the lovey-dovey stuff, i was just saying, sorry.))

"Hey" he said To Nellima. Now that thats over, do you want to contine? Or rest for the day?" he asked.