TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

pity. i will get all the eggs at roughly 9:40, but i might be forced off, and miss 1.

1 simple egg...

hmm.

time to stall.

Now THAT'S how you do it! laugh.gif

my one only quirk with this is that you can't actually participate in this event via iPhone/iTouch. if you could, i'da have this done yesterday night.

pity. i will get all the eggs at roughly 9:40, but i might be forced off, and miss 1.

1 simple egg...

hmm.

time to stall.

i got my first 3 eggs on the ipod touch

for some reason

i click one

and another one appeared o,o

EGG FESTIVAL EGGS DROP EVERY 12 MINUTES FROM THE LAST ONE YOU CLICKED. (Good heavens, calm down.)

1) You are not fighting for the egg with anyone else.

2) When you click the egg, a new egg will show up in 12 minutes. When you click, the 12 minute timer starts new. You can get a free egg timer online if you must. (I used a stop watch on all 38 eggs, while refreshing.)

3) The egg will show up in a random place on whatever page you happen to open at the time that the egg spawns. This could be on ANY page in the cave. Your scroll, a dragon page, the naming page, basically, if it is brown with a scroll on it then the egg will show up in a random place on that page.

4) It will not show up on random pages. If the 12 minute mark is hit, then whatever pages you open up from that point on will have the egg on it, until you click the egg and 'collect' it.

5) If you click a Festival Egg every 12 minutes, you can get 5 in an hour. You can get all 38 in about 7.6 hours.

6) As far as anyone knows: You get to keep the easter basket on your scroll somewhere. There has been speculation of an easter dragon but NO OFFICIAL WORD. There has been no word that any of these eggs are able to hatch. Just assume that they are hard boiled, pretty eggs. (This information is from the previous 280+ pages)

7) There is no 'rotation'. You can't 'miss' an egg. It shows up at the 12 minute mark and stays there until you click it. If you don't click it, and you go to a different page, it will be there too. And the third, fourth and fifth pages until you click the dang thing.

got them all now do I get to add them to my scroll to watch them hatch into pretty dragons? wink.gif

I have exactly 30. I just caught a greenie one now. biggrin.gif I've caught the majority today...about 23 today. xd.png Do we get a prize for catching all 36 eggs?

got them all now do I get to add them to my scroll to watch them hatch into pretty dragons? wink.gif

Most likely you wont get to watch them hatch.... sad.gif

38/38.

Horaaaaay now I can sleep well tonight. xd.png It would be awesome if we could do this sort of thing again. :3

I finally got them all!

That was SO FUN!!! laugh.gif

Thank You TJ and all the Spriters!!!!!

The prize? You have the entire collection of all the lovely sprites the spriters have made for us to admire and enjoy.

And, you basket changes depending on how many eggs you've collected

38/38.

Horaaaaay now I can sleep well tonight. xd.png It would be awesome if we could do this sort of thing again. :3

I agree.

Is It over already? i don't seem to be able to get anymore eggs and i haved waited 12 minutes beween eggs. I really want these eggs to have baby dragons that would be the best thing ever.I wish this would last thill next sunday.

37/38.

As others have said, thank you to the spriters who contributed to this event. Much fun and very pretty.

it probably wont happen.

no. it actually wont. not at all.

if you notice, these things are not actually links. once you click them, they loose not only their ability to link, but their code altogether.

you are not gaining eggs. you are gaining sprites.

basically, you are collecting sprites. it's 100% possible to let us keep them, but they will never hatch as they are completely static.

so sorry to anyone who wants them to hatch. the way this game's engine works, it will never happen. (at least if it works how i'm assuming it works.)

huh. 2 more.

Edited by ekoz

if you notice, these things are not actually links. once you click them, they loose not only their ability to link, but their code altogether.

I noticed that as well. I actually don't want these eggs to hatch. I know that there will most likely be very beautiful dragons from these eggs, but the eggs are beautiful too. Hopefully we get to keep the eggs. I like them.

I noticed that as well. I actually don't want these eggs to hatch. I know that there will most likely be very beautiful dragons from these eggs, but the eggs are beautiful too. Hopefully we get to keep the eggs. I like them.

Ditto, I'm fine with them in shiny, pretty egg form =)

Waha! CAUGHT EM ALL! 38/38

-does little dance- just in time too. Gotta go to bed at 10 and fer me its 930....and I havent yet eaten dinner.

Happy hunting everyone! Hope you can get your eggs before the event runs out smile.gif