TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

12/38 T.T I wont get em all unless I stay up till midnight when this thing ends T.T

aw. D: you poor thing. i wish you godspeed. [:

Yeah, working for 12 hours a day kind of makes it hard to get all of these. I have like...29 of them but it's almost bedtime for me (when I have to be there at 7:30 am...)

Haha I only have 25...

I'm going to try, but I don't think I'll get them all. That's alright, though, if they don't do anything. XD

30/38

hope i can make it before bedtime!

dito, it's long past bedtime, I still need two of them, and I'm dropping off the chair... 3:43 in the morning blink.gif

Yay - just clicked on #38. If I had not checked here there is no way I would have known that I had them all or that there was a certain amount to get - Tahnks everyone!

I got all da eggies. YAY.

That was hard work. I love them. They so preetty. I can't stop staring at them. I WANTA KEEP THEM. wub.gif I love them so much.

Edited by Alymarie23

dito, it's long past bedtime, I still need two of them, and I'm dropping off the chair... 3:43 in the morning blink.gif

o.O ohmai. its only 9:45pm here.

That was hard work. I love them. They so preetty. I can't stop staring at them. I WANTA KEEP THEM. wub.gif I love them so much.

Will we be able to keep them on our scrolls after the event is over?

I managed to get the last one this afternoon, so I'm rather happy with that.

Please forgive me if this has already been answered, but I don't feel like searching 300 pages. Do we get anything for collecting all the eggs, apart from the satisfaction of reaching that goal?

someone said we'd be able to keep them on our scrolls for others to see :3

YAY!

Awww, I was going to go egg hunting in the 12 minutes thta you have to wait before another drop... but it's AP blocked sad.gif I got a chicken from the AP xd.png

I'm pretty sure we get to keep 'em. AND I GOT ALL 38!! I THINK I'M GONNA DO THE DANCE! *Dancez* Serveral hatchling and adult sprites are already bouncing around inside my head. 'Course, I can't sprite, but I can recolor. *Brainstorms ideas*

Awwww. I guess that isn't as bad as nothin. but I wish they were real draggies. I luv them unsure.gif

Lol it's only 6:46 here xd.png

you still only have 2:12 before the event ends, though.

in any case, i managed to collect 38 eggs.

now i wait.

WOAH 32/35.

xd.png Last time I checked, I thought I had like 28 tongue.gif

I'd rather keep them as eggs, kind of like the Leetle trees smile.gif

=x for these to be real dragons, it would require a lot more work for everyone so I'm happy with these eggs.