TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

sometimes i feel like freezing an egg like a hatchling but that's not possible, so an event like this is great. 8 more to go!

some were even created by some people from the egg spriters thread, so they wouldn't even have an adult form. so don't worry. those eggs aren't leaving anytime soon. or ever, actually.

29/38

9 more. x-x and I have to go to bed soon. god, im doomed.

P.S. although i would love to see what would happen if these eggs hatched, they're too prettiful. :3 i <3 the eggs.

Edited by Winged-Kitty

19/38, I may have a ways to go... worth it for the pretty eggs! smile.gif

And of course, today would be the day my brain fails me, and I lose the ability to add 12.

sometimes i feel like freezing an egg like a hatchling but that's not possible, so an event like this is great. 8 more to go!

me too xd.png

like the stripe dragon eggs

i love the design ; ~ ;

I hope we get another day, but if not, there's always next time.

I oprobably won't get them all because I have to go somewhere from 7-8:30 and won't be back til nine... unless I sneak up in the middle of the night. xd.png

This has been a most productive Easter for me on DC and Chicken Smoothie... I got all 38 eggs from here and have all the Easter animals on Chicken Smoothie =)

I'm fine with these not having dragons or hatching. Imagine, having to collect 38 dragons. @_@ All the time it would take in addition to MM eggs that some of us still don't have. D:

Yay! Just got my last one. biggrin.gif

user posted image

I love the very bright eggies. biggrin.gif So happy I got them all!

Just caught another. And a pretty one at that! biggrin.gif It's half yellow half purple. I think I'll get all 36 tonight! I'm at 31. Five more! 5 more!! 5 more!

Just caught another. And a pretty one at that! biggrin.gif It's half yellow half purple. I think I'll get all 36 tonight! I'm at 31. Five more! 5 more!! 5 more!

actually, there's 38. :] so 7 more. good luck~!

38 eggs

edit ninja.gif 'd

Edited by aquadragon

some were even created by some people from the egg spriters thread, so they wouldn't even have an adult form. so don't worry. those eggs aren't leaving anytime soon. or ever, actually.

-Coughs-

Well umm excuse meee BUT

Just because we do eggs doesnt mean we JUST do eggs.

I'm so eager to find out if we can keep them.

THEY'RE SO PRETTY

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I want teh keep them allllllll

-Coughs-

Well umm excuse meee BUT

Just because we do eggs doesnt mean we JUST do eggs.

sorry wink.gif

i try my best to not assume, but with such a name, it was just calling out to me...

*locks assumptions in basement.*

and STAY down there!

Edited by ekoz

MY WORK HERE IS DONE laugh.gif

Now let's see if I can finish this chapter and then go to bed at a fairly reasonable hour (already 2.40am where I am rolleyes.gif)

Is forum time (like the time stamp on the posts) EST? tongue.gif

I hope so D: I for got to click two of my eggies TT_TT

30/38

hope i can make it before bedtime!

12/38 T.T I wont get em all unless I stay up till midnight when this thing ends T.T