TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

All done! Woohoo!!! Thanks guys for a great, very addictive event!!!

Edited by Alayajoy

I think it would be cool if we got to pick 4 of them or something and got to hatch those 4. But i doubt that's gonna happen

thats what I was thinking. omg!! we think alike...but..they're all cool..i don't know which one i would choose...

I did read the first page. It just says "two days". It doesn't say "at exactly midnight, EST" or even "April 4th at exactly 11:59pm EST".

i looked at the time it was posted...

I wish we could keep them, and take 4 a week.

I love them so much and I spent forever getting them and I don't want my time to go to waste.

I WANT TO KEEP THEM ALL

xd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.png

I really wish TJ would extend it, just one more day, for those of us who aren't allowed to go on on Sundays and didn't know about this. sad.gif

I'm sorry, but if everything got extended for every reason people gave, then nothing would ever end lol

I'm sorry you miss out on this one, maybe you can catch the next event biggrin.gif

Life happens, it sucks sometimes sad.gif

I think it would be cool if we got to pick 4 of them or something and got to hatch those 4. But i doubt that's gonna happen

Yes! That would be so cool! I wish that would happen! Then I wouldn't feel so bad about not having them all yet.

11/38, still slow going but I'm getting there. But I finally found the Avatar Egg and the swan egg, now if only I could find TJ's egg.

Edited by InsanePirateDragon

35/38 nearly there!

Edited by majors

whats so special about these eggs?

they dont do anything?

They are only available today, that's whats special. In a year from now, only the people that are here today will have them. Similar to the leetle trees and Holly dragons and etc

I think it would be lolz if they turned into frozen eggs and TJ came out and said surprize you can now collect frozen eggs laugh.gif

That would be amazing. xd.png

=3 And these eggs are just for being pretty and giving us something to do to celebrate easter.

1 more to go............it will appear at any minute..........

DONE! yay. So glad I got it done. Wish i could hatch such pretties...

Yay! I gots them all! biggrin.gif

congrats =D

the last egg i got was one of my favorites lol

it was nice knowing which egg was going to pop up

I have a suspicion that this is a 'just for fun' event, like Pokemon night. Since the eggs don't appear on the scrolls, I think that they might not stick around for a long time. But that is just my guess.

I wish we could keep them, and take 4 a week.

I love them so much and I spent forever getting them and I don't want my time to go to waste.

I WANT TO KEEP THEM ALL

xd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.png

I would keep the Black Swan one! I LOVE it!!!! laugh.gif

They are only available today, that's whats special. In a year from now, only the people that are here today will have them. Similar to the leetle trees and Holly dragons and etc

But they don't do anything they're not dragons they're just eggs for you to collect and then do nothing with right?

33/38!

So, are we gonna be able to keep em????

Pretty pleeeeeeeeease??

laugh.gif

Yes just caught another one! so 36/38!!! smile.gif