TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

35/38. I wonder what will happen when i get all the eggs or when the festival is over? hope they don't just go away.

I have 29/38 so 9 left to go! Getting closer. My sister has 8/38, but I only just startig catching for her. I didn't think of it at the time I started.

Too...tired.

I'm taking two more and then...to bed!

Edited by Lizzyluna

More than four hours left for me...Yeek. xd.png It'll be a late night. ): Oh well! The pretties are worth it.

Stayed up all night to grab all 38 of these beauties!!! And it was worth it. Thank you to everyone who created these eggs!!! biggrin.gif

I'm not gonna make it, I need to leave in 30 minutes...I'm constantly refreshing the page every 2 minutes in hope that it'll pop out. xd.png

35/38. I wonder what will happen when i get all the eggs or when the festival is over? hope they don't just go away.

The basket stays, and you can still view your eggs. Even after the event has finished. It a memorable thing, To say "I caught XX/38 eggs during the easter egg hunt in 2010" or whatever. You get what I mean

I'm not gonna make it, I need to leave in 30 minutes...I'm constantly refreshing the page every 2 minutes in hope that it'll pop out. xd.png

They "pop out" every 11-12 minutes.

The eggs appear about every10-12 minutes. I only have 6 hours left to catch 18! Oh teh noes! Wow.. 4 posts in the smae minute

Edited by darkace223

The basket stays, and you can still view your eggs. Even after the event has finished. It a memorable thing, To say "I caught XX/38 eggs during the easter egg hunt in 2010" or whatever. You get what I mean

That's awesome! Good reward in my eyes =D

Am I interpreting this wrong?  I have a nice 6x6 block, and then a final (seventh) row with two lonesome eggs.  That makes 38.  Do others have different arrangements?  Is it just my resolution?

I think they were just looking at their screen wrong and thought there were 7 eggs in each row.

Like you, me, and everyone else, they have the 6 egg rows. That will eventually be 6x6 plus 2 like you and the rest of us. xd.png

Either way, whether 7 or 6 eggs per row, they only had 27 eggs total. Not 28. Counted each one to make sure, and on my end it was showing 6 eggs per row, 4 full rows, plus 3 eggs in the 5th row. Which is 27, not 28 at the time I responded to their post. (6x4=24+3=27)

They were simply counting an extra egg into each of their rows without knowing it, at the time they posted, which means they had 24 at that time of their post and didn't realize it.

Edited by AlicornsPrayer

That's two more eggs than I have.

Sorry, now I have 14. So I have three more than you. lol Yay for me, and I really hope you get a bunch more.

How do you know that's what happens? I mean, I'd like for that to happen, but who told you that's how it would be?

Just curious.

32/38.

Of course the one I want the most - the swan one - is the one I still don't have. *sigh*

Edited by tiny_5nake

Holy Cow these Easter eggs are just beautiful! I have ALL of them biggrin.gif Thank you so much artists and TJ for doing this! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only 4 more ^^

LOL when I had only a few I thought no way I'll be able to get them all and thought I'd just keep collecting till I get the Avatar one xd.png .. but then changed my mind and the Avatar egg was my 32nd anyway ;D