TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Just realized that due to the downtime for that short period of time I will be 8 minutes too late to get all the eggs, it was timed perfoectly that i could have gotten the last egg at 11:59, i'm not mad or anything just kinda disapointed that i completely forgot about this yesterday after i got home from work.

12/38

26 to go.

Those good with math know how many I can get before they go away? I don't trust my math.

you have 5.6 hours to get them all so... you would barely have enough time and that's if you go without ANY interruptions O_O

Where are they mainly found? I have 16/38 ATM.

They are found every 12 minutes on whatever cave page you are on, be it the main cave, the AP, an action page, et cetera.

One more. ONE more to get! *bounces*

I really really REALLY hope we get to keep them. They're so puuuurty.

Yay............just go them all.........happy now......38/38.....

hey just a quick question does any one know what the code is to have basket in your signature.........i think it is animated with all the eggs or something like that..........i saw it in someones sig..........

you have 5.6 hours to get them all so... you would barely have enough time and that's if you go without ANY interruptions O_O

Thanks, looks like I'll know where I'll be the next couple of hours.

But they don't do anything they're not dragons they're just eggs for you to collect and then do nothing with right?

Well it's just for fun if you don't like that then just ignore the event. This game isn't just a hatching game we like to have something like this to keep us busy and away from injuring ourselves getting eggs that keep evading us *starts complaining*.

I've been picking mine up every 11 minutes on the dot. So, as far as I can tell, it's 11 minutes, not 12....

Now, I wonder what happens next! I hope we get to keep the eggs! I want to keep mine, and would hate for them to disappear!

I really wish TJ would extend it, just one more day, for those of us who aren't allowed to go on on Sundays and didn't know about this. sad.gif

I know. I'm out of town at a friend's house... so I can get on for a little but not a very long time... it's really not fair to have short events with no advanced notice. it would be better to have no event then to have one that not every one can participate in

7 to gooooo! It's quite relaxing to just alternate between a little bit of clicking and some fanfic writing, hah.

I know. I'm out of town at a friend's house... so I can get on for a little but not a very long time... it's really not fair to have short events with no advanced notice. it would be better to have no event then to have one that not every one can participate in

But if there was no event, then the hundreds of people here would miss out. A couple people missing out is sad yes, but there will never be a time when absolutely 100% of players will be on to do something. Sometimes you miss and sometimes you don't, luck of the draw really. Better luck next time! biggrin.gif

But then where would the fun/surprise be? D= Not everyone can get everything so it's not worth canceling all events because not everyone can't get on

24/38, 14 to go!

1.30 am here just now but I will persevere! (not like I'm doing anything tomorrow! Lucky me.)

But then where would the fun/surprise be? D= Not everyone can get everything so it's not worth canceling all events because not everyone can't get on

well then make the events longer, and not on the actual holiday, where some people with religious / family obligations can't get online, and give us notice before the event not just when it's starting. all otehr events and releases he tells us before hand. I think this event was jsut poorly excecuted on tj's part.

well then make the events longer, and not on the actual holiday, where some people with religious / family obligations can't get online, and give us notice before the event not just when it's starting. all otehr events and releases he tells us before hand. I think this event was jsut poorly excecuted on tj's part.

Only this years Valentine's and Mod Mayhem were announced before hand I believe...

And not making them on the holiday doesn't make much sense, seeing as it's a holiday event. Also, family/religious things don't take 24 hrs, and most (if not all) events are always 24 hrs long.