TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

To all the other arguers, u guys need to stop attack those whose complain about not finishing, it does not take 7.6 hours to get all the eggs. It takes 38 seconds-1minute. You can choose to wait 7.6 or you could, in my case, not choose to spend that time on the computer even if u cant. Not everyone actually has all the time in the world or even some time at any given day.

To the whiners like, tough luck for us sad.gif , lets just finish and suck it up.

Yah, pity I'm scroll locked though sad.gif

Nevermind, lol.

That sucks D= but I'm sure you won't be soon!

Thank you TJ, all the artists and everybody else who gave their time to put on such a wonderful event! All your work has been appreciated.

Thank you TJ, all the artists and everybody else who gave their time to put on such a wonderful event! All your work has been appreciated.

-Just got warm fuzzy feelings-

xd.png

To all the other arguers, u guys need to stop attack those whose complain about not finishing, it does not take 7.6 hours to get all the eggs. It takes 38 seconds-1minute. You can choose to wait 7.6 or you could, in my case, not choose to spend that time on the computer even if u cant. Not everyone actually has all the time in the world or even some time at any given day.

To the whiners like, tough luck for us sad.gif , lets just finish and suck it up.

How did you do it in 38seconds-1 minute?

I think he/she is saying you can walk away from the computer in between clicks and that's how long it takes to make all the clicks.

But I don't see how they can say it doesn't take that long, cause you still have to wait between clicks dangit

u refresh and click o.o

then u leave the keyboard

Yes, but you still need to wait a total of 7.6 hours to be able to get all 38 eggs, mathematically speaking.

u refresh and click o.o

then u leave the keyboard

ooo it still takes a total time of 7.6 hrs, just not constant staring at the computer. Sorry, I didn't understand your post laugh.gif That's a good point!

its hard to commment to three posts at once with a 1min delay.

Answer:Are u actually waiting?Or are u do something else in between the time limit?

Stayed up a little later than usual last night to snag the last few eggs ^^ Managed to fill up my basket in the end. Thanks to all the awesome artists who made these eggs - they're all so beautiful and were fun to collect.

Not sure about this, but if you miss one egg, you will have to wait over 7 hours again before it shows up again in the rotation?

i wonder what happens when the event is over.

U wanna know???

What happens:Japan apologizes for messing up the american powerpuff girls.

Pigs fly

and

The eggs poof to into a mini egg.

Im sad though, because i found out about this in the morning yesterday but we had to leave to Fort worth and didnt get home till 11:00...sad.gif so i only have 18/38 sad.gif

Not sure about this, but if you miss one egg, you will have to wait over 7 hours again before it shows up again in the rotation?

No, they randomly show up, no order just one every 12 mins. You could wait hrs between clicking, but the shortest time to wait is 12 mins

my one only quirk with this is that you can't actually participate in this event via iPhone/iTouch. if you could, i'da have this done yesterday night.

pity. i will get all the eggs at roughly 9:47, but i might be forced off, and miss 1.

1 simple egg...

hmm.

time to stall.

3 more to go.

Edited by ekoz