TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I wonder if anything happens if you catch em all ^.^ 27/38

11 to go!

i got them all, along with many others, but nothing happens lol

:3

It's currently 7:30 EST, which is the same as Cave time (check the timestamp on your post).

That;s weird... I see her time stamp as 11.29pm but in your post (where you quote her) it says 7.30pm (as you said). Does what you see change depending on location?

Your brother is it correct. When daylight savings time is in effect (like it currently is) the abbreviation changes from EST (Eastern Standard Time) to EDT (Eastern Daylight time).

Thank you very much. I appreciate it.

I LOVE all the Easter eggies! Thank you artists and TJ!!

Now I'm confused...I am Central US time...so what does that make me??

I'm in Central Time as well. We're one hour behind. So at Midnight TJs time (when the event ends) it will be 11 pm. Central Time.

I'm in Central Time as well. We're one hour behind. So at Midnight TJs time (when the event ends) it will be 11 pm. Central Time.

Thanks much....at least the eggs don't repeat xd.png

Not sure if I've said this or not, but thank you very very much to TJ, Marionetta, all of the spriters and the person who made the basket. This was a super awesome event. I had a lot of fun and really appreciate it :-)

21/38...Mmm.

These eggs are just gorgeous. Great job, spriters. :3

Edited by Kyatenaru

I've been done for a couple hours now but for some reason I can't stop staring at the eggs xd.png They just look so awesome. I hope we get to keep them on our scrolls.

That;s weird... I see her time stamp as 11.29pm but in your post (where you quote her) it says 7.30pm (as you said). Does what you see change depending on location?

It depends on your board settings and what timezone you have it set for.

37/38

One more to go... Is there a prize or anything? Or just the fun of collecting?

I'm fine either way, just curious.

I've been done for a couple hours now but for some reason I can't stop staring at the eggs xd.png They just look so awesome. I hope we get to keep them on our scrolls.

Most people think the bastkets will shrink and go on our scrolls, like the Leetle Trees evidently did. I wasn't here for that though. sad.gif But that's my opinion.

9/38, I'm slowly getting there, I just wished I found out about the eggs earlier. Guess thats what I get for spending Easter with family.

37/38

One more to go... Is there a prize or anything? Or just the fun of collecting?

I'm fine either way, just curious.

i think no one knows yet :/ i hope i get something

i cant stop looking at the avatar one lol

i like both that and the glass one

I can't either It's wonderful!