TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Wait a moment, I only get it now:

there are not only basket eggs, but other cave-eggs... and they will be stopped today, DC-Midnight, too?

Hey, I'm cavelocked: I picked up wrong eggs, and can't abandon them ere four hours have passed... I turned two of them into vampires, since they usually break, but this time they didn't...

*frowns and detects the monster within*: what happens if you kill eggs - will they lock the cave, too?

Only the "basket eggs" will go away at midnight. sad.gif

The"Mod Mayhem "eggs are permanent biggrin.gif

Dead/killed(broken) eggs will lock your scroll for 24 hours, so it is better to wait the 5 hours and abandon wink.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

What's this about a basket EGG? You click an Easter egg, you get a basket. The basket isn't an egg. lol

Only 2 more ^o^ haha I know they'll never be dragons, but don't you too imagine what they would look like? biggrin.gif

34/38!!! so 4 more to go!!! Thank You TJ this is awesome!

Edited by majors

When does this officially end? It's gone midnight on the second day where I am, what time zone is this event going by? I have 11 more to get!!

EGG FESTIVAL EGGS DROP EVERY 12 MINUTES FROM THE LAST ONE YOU CLICKED. (Good heavens, calm down.)

1) You are not fighting for the egg with anyone else.

2) When you click the egg, a new egg will show up in 12 minutes. When you click, the 12 minute timer starts new. You can get a free egg timer online if you must.

3) The egg will show up in a random place on whatever page you happen to open at the time that the egg spawns. This could be on ANY page in the cave. Your scroll, a dragon page, the naming page, basically, if it is brown with a scroll on it then the egg will show up in a random place on that page.

4) It will not show up on random pages. If the 12 minute mark is hit, then whatever pages you open up from that point on will have the egg on it, until you click the egg and 'collect' it.

5) If you click a Festival Egg every 12 minutes, you can get 5 in an hour. You can get all 38 in about 7.6 hours.

6) As far as anyone knows: You get to keep the easter basket on your scroll somewhere. There has been speculation of an easter dragon but NO OFFICIAL WORD. There has been no word that any of these eggs are able to hatch. Just assume that they are hard boiled, pretty eggs. (This information is from the previous 280+ pages)

7) IT WAS A 2 DAY EVENT. TJ's very first post tells you when the event ends. Midnight, EST, tonight.

Thank god someone finally made large letters! It was bothersome seeing the same questions over and over again when they were answered in the first post or these past pages xd.png

When does this officially end? It's gone midnight on the second day where I am, what time zone is this event going by? I have 11 more to get!!

Exactly midnight, EDT. (Or is it EST?)

Theres 38!? Dammit....>< I only have 26! So I need....*bad at mental math* 12 more!? grrrr

EST.

Okay, thank you. I myself am EST, but my brother confused me, saying Daylight Savings Time makes it EDT.

Only the "basket eggs" will go away at midnight. sad.gif

The"Mod Mayhem "eggs are permanent biggrin.gif

Dead/killed(broken) eggs will lock your scroll for 24 hours, so it is better to wait the 5 hours and abandon wink.gif

Oh thank you, you saved them and my inexistant soul: I'm not going to kill my poor little eggies... xd.png

Dude, come on, why are these eggs just for decoration? Personally, I loooove the egg hunt idea, but seriously, there should be, like, a reward or something for getting all these eggs! Are you telling me I'm seriously going to find all these eggs for nothing?! dry.gif

Ummm, you found all the eggs because you chose to. Not to speak for everyone, but myself - the reward WAS the egg hunt. It was fun. Nobody forced you to look for them, so please, cease with the whining.

So it's... what, half 6 in the evening round about now?

It's currently 7:30 EST, which is the same as Cave time (check the timestamp on your post).

Okay, thank you. I myself am EST, but my brother confused me, saying Daylight Savings Time makes it EDT.

Your brother is it correct. When daylight savings time is in effect (like it currently is) the abbreviation changes from EST (Eastern Standard Time) to EDT (Eastern Daylight time).