TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

38/38 I was up all night, but I finally got them all! biggrin.gif That was fun...if tiring. And now, back to the real world. *SIGH*

Looks like I got them all!

Thanks very much TJ for the amazing event.

Though I must ask, will we be able to keep these eggs?

They are awefully pretty.

These eggs are lovely, and this was a fun event! Just got my 38th.

Corteo's egg was the first I found, and I think I'm partial to it smile.gif Love the colors! They're all gorgeous, though!

Is there only 38?

Pretty much....

Edited by Booo

Though I must ask, will we be able to keep these eggs?

I'd assume so, it would be an absolute WASTE of time to do this event, and then take them away...

well, managed to get 20 while reading first 50 pages of this thread and promoting my website.

Thanks for making an event that those of us on dialup actually have an equal chance at!!!!!

Hopefully this doesn't end before midnight tonight, been up all night and still need to sleep. If it doesn't end till then I should have time to sleep and still get the rest of the eggs...

Happy easter all!

Thank you so much for this egg hunt!

I had a blast, and so did my kidlets.

Love that we didn't have to "compete" for the eggs, they were always only a click away.

And the artwork is superb! Thanks to everyone for sharing your fabulous talent!!

I've only got six now because I was so busy yesterday, but I'm definitely going to try and get the other 32! smile.gif

If this happens next year maybe there should be an egg painting contest where people can send in there egg artwork for a chance to be one of the 38.

Aww I finally got them all!

All of them are gorgeous; thanks so much to everyone who created them! <3

Woot *pants* I finally got all of them. Now....what do I do with them?

The way I understand it, there are 38 eggs, correct? So I only have 36 more to go. *cries in a corner* I really don't think I can get 36 more by Tuesday. sad.gif

Yay!!! I only have 28 more to go!!! I Love them thank you SO much spriters and TJ for all your awesome work!!!!! (snuggles basket) Wants to keep them all.

Going back to hunt some more. smile.gif Thanx again

You know how much it blows my mind that people are aware that I did any of this? =o I was honestly expecting more THANK YOU GOLDEN GLORIOUS TJ09 comments. He is, of course, the one who did all the databasing and scripting junk, but me and the other artists kind of took on the project before he was even on board. And of course Umbre with her baskets.

Also. If you kids like this event format, want me to see if I can twist TJ's arm into doing some trick or treating along side the halloween dragon release this year? =o

Thanks guys! I'm glad you had fun.

Trick or treating sounds fantastic, you have plus one kid who loves the idea biggrin.gif

I also have all the pretty, pretty eggs now in my beautiful basket, thank you GOLDEN GLORIOUS TJ09 and SPARKLING SPLENDID SPRITERS.

... xd.png