TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Sadly, I don't have that much time on the computer. I have an extreemely busy schedule today so I'm refreshing as much as possible.

8/38 eggs

i had to dart between RL and computer...i missed a few, since i couldn't just LEAVE every twelve minutes. but then again, i was at home and surrounded by people, so it depends what you're doing?

Sadly, I don't have that much time on the computer. I have an extreemely busy schedule today so I'm refreshing as much as possible.

8/38 eggs

I'm afraid they appear at timed intervals, so if you meant you were refreshing extra hoping to find them sooner, that won't work.

Good luck and I do hope you manage to collect them all - they're so pretty!

Edit: never mind, probably not what you meant - but the good wishes stand, lol.

Edited by Syphoneira

wink.gif I have Java enabled, but I am not finding eggs.

I had promised to help someone without a computer today while I'm at work - I hate to let her down!

I've put the security on low, it was on med low, but maybe that's not helping?

Rats!!!

Try changing to a different browser if the hard refresh didn't work and the enabling JavaScript didn't work.

I had to change browsers from Firefox to IE in order to see the eggs. Perhaps you should try that. cool.gif

I'm using IE 8. I was thinking maybe it would work in Firefix, that's probably not likely given that you had to switch to IE.

I had to change browsers from Firefox to IE in order to see the eggs. Perhaps you should try that. cool.gif

i don't see why firefox isn't working for people...i use firefox for EVERYTHING including this and it worked absolutely fine and i finished....

I have Firefox, and I got all 38. Also is there anything new for today, or is it still 38 eggs?

I'm using IE 8. I was thinking maybe it would work in Firefix, that's probably not likely given that you had to switch to IE.

I was using FF 2.0, an old version. Try the newest version of FF (3.x). I use ie7.

Do you have any kind of ad blocking software enabled? That might be keeping you from seeing the eggs.

i don't see why firefox isn't working for people...i use firefox for EVERYTHING including this and it worked absolutely fine and i finished....

I use FF 2.0. Plus, I have it configured and use add-ons for other online games. I think the add-ons might have blocked the eggs. My ie7 is straight from the box, no tweaks.

I got all 38 of the epically beautiful eggs! xd.png Now, I just need them to lure in an oppositely gendered pair of Easter Dragons and I'll be set ... wink.gif

21 eggies now. biggrin.gif 17 more to go. Hopefully I'll manage to get them all till it stops.

Oh wow! I came to the home page and saw an egg, clicked on it. And only after that I asked myself what the heck is that. tongue.gif

Same xd.png

I'm using FireFox and I've found one egg.

hey, do we know if there's a cooldown time between finding eggs? Like only 1 will appear each X minutes, or is it random? Do they always appear in the same place on the screen? I've only found one, bottom of the screen.

If it helps any, I think it appears every 11 minutes....o_o

I should know, I've been counting xd.png

I took a break from Dragon Cave for waaaay too long. I missed a lot.

10/38 eggs. 28 more to go.

Edited by choco566

I was using FF 2.0, an old version. Try the newest version of FF (3.x). I use ie7.

Do you have any kind of ad blocking software enabled? That might be keeping you from seeing the eggs.

I've got FF 3.5.3

giving up soon.

Thanks for trying!

I did get all mine, and they are so nice, I hope the baskets stay around after today. What a wonderful job all the artists did, and TJ! Thanks, TJ biggrin.gif

I used Firefox and was able to find all the eggs. So I don't think Firefox is having problems.

I loved the eggs and basket so much that I took screen shots and saved them for all time smile.gif

This whole hunt & eggs are brilliant I tell ya! smile.gif

Nepherim - my cat loves your avatar! He's trying to catch the birdie! lol

Edited by lillydivine

yeah i used firefox, problem-free, but i don't use any add-on's...i just skip those