TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I would guess we have until midnight GMT+5

any reason this would be wrong?

Have you tried to logout and log back in again?

yes, in fact I closed the browser completely sad.gif

6/38 and still hunting for the Mod Madness Eggs. I'm in total Pandamonium right now. *eye twitch*

don't worry, i've told people before you, if i were you i wouldn't worry about the MM eggs. they will be here forever, so you'll have plenty of chances to get them. and soon, when they become more common, you'll see them more often in the AP.

however, the easter eggs are only here for today, for one day in one year! if i were you i'd be collecting my easter eggs and putting MM aside.

and one last thing, don't panic. around this time, i had as much as you and i managed to finish. biggrin.gif

good luck!

EDIT: hey wait a sec...i'm not sure, but weren't you the one i helped earlier? giving advice?

fuggetaboutem, the MMs. go hunt sum easter eggs!

Edited by glamoursea2

I reckon there's a reward, as I've noticed 2 references to the rabbit dragon signatures so far, one of them with the baby rabbit dragon in the basket. In fact, in the basket spriter's siggy. And it was reffered to as the Easter dragon.

So i'm hoping. 8D

Hoping is fine, but why not just listen to the spriters for now? :x

From the previous page:

It's been said multiple times that the prize is having fun collecting pretty eggs. :<

don't worry, i've told people before you, if i were you i wouldn't worry about the MM eggs. they will be here forever, so you'll have plenty of chances to get them. and soon, when they become more common, you'll see them more often in the AP.

however, the easter eggs are only here for today, for one day in one year! if i were you i'd be collecting my easter eggs and putting MM aside.

and one last thing, don't panic. around this time, i had as much as you and i managed to finish. biggrin.gif

good luck!

I know. But the Easter eggs are so hard to find!

7/38 31 more to go.

Edited by choco566

I just wanted to say thanks to both TJ and the spriters for making this really fun event. I had a blast collecting all 38 eggs!

Which one is TJ's?

Check the second post of the first page, there's a list of all the eggs and their spriters. TJ's is the last one.

I reckon there's a reward, as I've noticed 2 references to the rabbit dragon signatures so far, one of them with the baby rabbit dragon in the basket. In fact, in the basket spriter's siggy. And it was reffered to as the Easter dragon.

So i'm hoping. 8D

Oh honey... while I can't speak for Bossman Hisself... I can say that I personally suspect it's VERY unlikely any other reward will come from the hunt. These won't hatch, and there's not going to be a prize at the end. The prize is your filled basket, and the joy of knowing you participated in the hunt. <3 I'm sorry. The signatures image is just there to make you smile cause it's cute. >:

Thank you too!

But I'm still wondering why they call it "Avatar egg".

They call it Avatar Egg because it looks like the Na'vi from the movie Avatar ^^

By the way: 33/38, only 5 left laugh.gif

Whew! Finally got all 38 and they're sooooo pretty! Nicely done, Cave staffers! Don't know if there is any prize for collecting all of them but I had fun while doing it. Hope we get to save the images and the Festival of Egg page. biggrin.gif

I know. But the Easter eggs are so hard to find!

7/38 31 more to go.

my strategy....

cruise the forums for what feels like twelve minutes (or IS, if you want to set a timer or something)

go to the cave

refresh

scroll all the way down and look for eggs. if there isn't one, keep refreshing and scrolling till you find one.

browsing the forums really helps pass the time

So, there's no prize... Hm...

Never mind, just finding the eggs was fun! And the eggs themselves are sooo nice!

I'd just like to thank all the wonderful people involved in giving us beautiful Easter eggs and the cute basket! I've caught them all and it's been great fun biggrin.gif

Now on to help a couple of ill friends catch theirs biggrin.gif

my strategy....

cruise the forums for what feels like twelve minutes (or IS, if you want to set a timer or something)

go to the cave

refresh

scroll all the way down and look for eggs. if there isn't one, keep refreshing and scrolling till you find one.

browsing the forums really helps pass the time

Sadly, I don't have that much time on the computer. I have an extreemely busy schedule today so I'm refreshing as much as possible.

8/38 eggs

Edited by choco566

Have you tried to logout and log back in again?

yes, in fact I closed the browser completely sad.gif

*cry* The Easter eggs not apparece

I had to change browsers from Firefox to IE in order to see the eggs. Perhaps you should try that. cool.gif

Edited by jis99