TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Thanks to TJ and the Spriters for making this the best Easter Ever!!!!!

I've got 24 of them. They are all so beautiful! You spriters are really telented :]

I think my favorite so far, however, is this one: user posted image. But I really love them all X3

lexa000, you need to take out the * at the beginning of the code. smile.gif

Coulda sworn I already had that one...@ the last one I got...Oh well...guess not.

Anyway...35/38...three more to go!

16/38 (Exactly half.)

Have to stop now, unfortunately. By the time I come home tomorrow, they'll have finished dropping. sad.gif Ah well. Really wanted Seiss's, TJ's, Kuraianubis's, and Nepherim's though...

^ Lolwut? 38:2 = 16? blink.gif

Yay, I'm done! biggrin.gif Managed to get all of the 38 eggies. Thanks to TJ and everyone elso who helped to start an event like this! <3

Edited by DoogieRace

do they only appear on the main cave page where the eggs are dropped? I only have three T-T I don't have a computer at home and so I have to use the school's comps but school wasn't opened yesterday....or the library dry.gif I love these little eggies!!

I get the ones every 12 minutes fine... but I would like to know is how to find the real ones in the cave. Although I did see one there... I just wasn't fast enough. Do the real ones hide in disguise under the common descriptions? I'm scroll locked with those types thinking they'd be easter eggs and now have to wait 5 hours to try again for a real one. sad.gif I do have the 12 minute black swan egg though and it is fun collecting them

Edited by Vaneth

My favorite is user posted image

I think I read some place that the eggs come every 12 minutes or something like that.

I pretty much watched tv and came on every commercial to grab my eggs. lol

I´ve didn´t see the post...... there´s nothing....

It's the second post, methinks. smile.gif

Only 3 more! Curse my sleeping last night! I could've been done already!

Whoo hoo!!! I got them all!*dances* Pokemonfan13's was the last one I found.

That was so much fun! Thanks for the event!

Aw man, only 38? They're so awesome that I want to have more, more, more~! laugh.gif

Although it amuses me that people have been considering the swan-egg the hardest to find. That was the second or third one I picked up, hehehe~.

Well, happy Easter everybody~!

I had a dream about the egg hunt last night! xd.png. I dreamt that I still had a lot more eggs to go and only an hour to get all of them. So I was running around trying to find them. xd.png.

I still have 20 more to go... hopefully my dream won't come true. >_>

Thank you to all spriters and TJ09! Great idea, awesome designs!

That was really a wonderfull event! I started with the egg from Umbreonage and finished with the one from Vicats. All eggs are awesome! And I am so glad that everyone can collect them all even with a locked scroll. I hope we can keep the basket.

Thanks again!

lexa000, you need to take out the * at the beginning of the code. smile.gif

Thank you! As you can see, it worked - boy am I computer illiterate!!

biggrin.gif

EDIT: And thank you to MyseMause for sharing!

Edited by lexa000

^ Lolwut? 38:2 = 16?  blink.gif

xd.png Yes, brain is dead. Too tired to think. Barely managed to get my contacts on properly.

Caught one more.

Reeealllyy need to go now. *drags self off*

Wonder if I could sneak online at school tomorrow to get another one...? tongue.gif

Thanks to TJ and all the spriters who made these awesome eggs.